Demons! f lf m

Started by wolventears, August 16, 2012, 07:21:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wolventears

A plot bunny attacked me as my eyes caught sight of this picture. Sooo, here is the plot.

Rosalyn Monroe is a demon hunter, born and raised, her family is in charge of taking care of the evil spawn, ridding the earth of their foulness. At the moment, she had been contracted to take out a particularly bad demon(what he is doing is up for discussion.)

What the humans don't know is that there are two types of demons. There are demons who simply are, usually elemental but live in their own world and away from the humans. Then their are fiends. Fiends are the ones that humans tell tales of horror about. Inccubi, succubi, soul suckers, possesions... these demons live in the fiery pits of hell, smelling like fire and sulfer. Sometimes the veil between our world and theirs becomes thin and they are able to sneak through. This is when Rosalyn's family steps in. But the demons have their own law enforcement as well.

Your character will be one such demon, coming to the human world to drag the fiend back to Hell. At some point, the two meet and at first it is tense and she trys to kill him. He is a demon afterall. But the fiend is strong and they have to team up to take him down. Can an old family hate be pushed aside as they get to know eachother and can they come to terms that fate has more in mind for them then a simple passing by?

I need a dominant male to play my demon.
Please PM me if interested.
In fear, I ran this way and that, the tastes of blood and chocolate in my mouth.

My yes please and not so much. ;)
And if you'd ever like to know why I was away for awhile