Cyberpunk/Transhuman Group (Interest Check, LGBT friendly)

Started by vanTheMad, April 02, 2015, 02:23:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wander

Quote from: KaylaM on April 07, 2015, 04:44:24 PM
Game totally needs more dudes.

*waves hand* Fox is cismale in a dude's Morph from the off, right here... ;)

Angie's right though, anyone can be whoever they want physically and can swap to someother alignment just as easily. Even preference in looks can be catered to. I picked Kurt Russell from The Thing as Fox's face-claim for a few reasons... He is the same age there as Fox (30 when filming) and Mars is cold! Plus with Fox having the roguish vagrant thing going on, it all worked really well. I would like to play with designing custom morphs myself in the game (though Fox has no skill in it himself, he can easily owe a favour to someone who does on his Networks), though Fox has a special bond to his current Splicer, seeing as it's a fast-grow clone of genetic material taken from his natural body in a pre-Fall visit to Mars. Fox is sleeved in a body that's identical genetically to his birth body and grown to be the same age as his ego is.

Cold Heritage

My vote is on Profunda, but I have no strong feelings any which way.
Thank you, fellow Elliquiyan, and have a wonderful day.

Angie

Avatar is by Lemonfont. Will remove it if he asks me to.

Come check the Cyberpunk Images Thread!

Rook Seidhr

So…the only language Lyscaris speaks is Greek? Anyone else here speak Greek? Anyone? Bueller?

And no Muse?

Angie

I knew I was forgetting a couple things. Her family's language is Greek, though I may shuffle some points to give her English. I simply forgot to write down the muse.

wander

You can use Mesh translation software running in real-time to translate people who speak a language your character does not... Lyscaris speaking Greek isn't a problem at all, just makes slight pauses between speaking and answering.  8-)

Cold Heritage

Name: Tankred
Sexuality: Gynophile

Background: Fall Evacuee
Faction: Ultimates
Morph: Bruiser, heavily modified

Bio: Tankred was born in an upper class family in the Canada before the fall. He joined that country's military and served for a time, but he eventually departed that service and joined the Ultimates. The notion of self-improvement and personal excellence appealed to the man, and he found many like minds in the group. During the Fall, Tankred saw action against the TITANs on Earth and Luna, although he is not one of the Rajput - Tankred fell during the Ultimates' action on Luna, but his stack was retrieved by a member of his unit and Tankred was subsequently resleeved. The brutality he witnessed on the part of his fellows has deeply disquieted him, however, Tankred will not betray the things he witnessed to anyone outside of the Ultimates.

After the Fall, Tankred severed in various mercenary actions throughout the system, finding challenge on the battlefield. Tankred has taken part in a few Ultimate Gatecrashing operations, and he enjoyed the challenge of extra-solar environments to test his mettle, but it was never a permanent fit for him. He fought against exhumans on Eris, but did not remain longer the necessary to receive qualification as a Purifier. The Overhumanists were profoundly distasteful to him; Tankred considered their attitudes dangerously close-minded and not conducive to the path of self-improvement the Declaration called for. If Tankred falls into any faction, it is the Iconics: those who believe the Ultimates should lead by example and engage with transhumanity to gain converts.

After his stint on Eris Tankred decided to go on a journey alone. He wanted to test himself and his commitment to Ultimate ideals. It is easy to hold to a philosophy when surrounded by like minds. But how would that belief endure among the rest of transhumanity?

Postive Traits: Pain Tolerance (2), Tough (3)
Negative Traits: Black Mark (Exhuman), Identifiable Quirk (Canadian Accent)

Likes & Ons: Melee kills. Machine guns and armour-piercing ammunition. Tankred enjoys order and a clearly delineated hierarchy of individuals. His sexual tastes are vanilla and pedestrian.
Dislikes & Offs: Tankred dislikes sleeving in female morphs and has an aversion to Furies because they tend to be female. He would prefer a pod to a female Fury, or a synthmorph. He dislikes slavery and indentures because they restrict the potential of the individual (Tankred has difficulty reconciling this with the notion that a 'worthy' individual would free themselves by their own abilities). The Titan model of providing morphs to all, regardless of their consent to participate in society, is particularly galling to Tankred. Sexually Tankred dislikes anything involving mutilation, waste, or a lack of consent. As a deep, dark personal secret: Tankred isn't all that fond of the Remade. He's aware of the advantages it possesses, but the morph just doesn't fit his aesthetics.

vanTheMad

Welp, I don't see anything wrong with the character, and he's accepted, but I have to ask.

Tankred, as in, a reference to the Black Templar Dreadnought? Or is it just an unrelated coincidence?

[img height 500]http://1d4chan.org/images/4/47/1390286078262.jpg[/img]

Angie

Fixed it! (You forgot an equal between height and 500)

Cold Heritage

It's not a deliberate reference per se, but that is where I first encountered the name. I thought it sounded cool so I've used it a bit here and there.

wander

Hehe, I see a bright slightly passive-aggressive future between Fox and Tankred! ;D

Blobbe

Cold Heritage

Quote from: wander on April 09, 2015, 01:00:35 AM
Hehe, I see a bright slightly passive-aggressive future between Fox and Tankred! ;D

Yup. I can see it too. I imagine that Tankred's first impression of Fox would be something like:

;)

But I can see Tankred eventually coming to have some measure of respect for Fox and the choices Fox makes about how he lives his life.

Quote from: KaylaM on April 09, 2015, 08:43:19 AM
I like the character, Cold!

Thanks!

wander

QuoteHis sexual tastes are vanilla and pedestrian.

I'm still chuckling to myself about this part of his bio... xD

Cold Heritage

Yeah, I imagine that Fox would have a field day with it.

"Hey, fellow scum, get a load of this guy: he likes plain penis in vagina sex in the missionary position! What a casual!!!"

Followed by terabytes of variations of laughingscum.tiff in his mesh feed.

Angie

Lyscaris: "What, I like that to-"

Other guy: "Yeah but you also like *quick data search* oh, so THAT'S what you do with those electric prods..."

Lyscaris: "HEY! A lady never kisses and tells!"

Other guy: "The mesh tells everything."

wander

Quote from: Cold Heritage on April 09, 2015, 10:56:52 PM
Yeah, I imagine that Fox would have a field day with it.

"Hey, fellow scum, get a load of this guy: he likes plain penis in vagina sex in the missionary position! What a casual!!!"

Followed by terabytes of variations of laughingscum.tiff in his mesh feed.

You are a funny guy! xD

"What a casual!!!" (Funny because I think out of everyone's bio, Fox is probably the regular guy everyman here... ^^;)

XD

Ah Angie, I liked your add too... ^__^

Hehe, outside of being on Mars, outside of being Barsoomian now, Fox was very much a born and raised Scum... Though I think he's kinda more introverted than what people tend to picture the general Scum as. He's pretty libertarian (though tbh, most Autonomists are by default) and in a truer sense of Autonomy, is a kinda a non-religious hermit.
Though Fox is a huge supporter of Liberty, Freethought and also Laissez-faire economy, he is kinda against true Scum libertine living by supporting self-ownership, which the Scum seem kinda hazy on.
He's very live and let live basically... xD

vanTheMad

Helloooo, all. Sorry I've been spotty on- I'm still kicking this cold so my ability to sit up without my head pounding comes and goes, but I managed to get the OOC board up at the very least!

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=227190.msg11149464#msg11149464

wander