News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

1001 Things not to say to your Boss

Started by stormkitten, June 08, 2009, 06:02:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tenka, Tatsumaru

i know i was wrong for this but not only did she b@$#!ed me out for something from the previous shift but it was my last day. (to a female boss while she's pregnant.)
"I'm sorry i didn't catch that cause all i heard was blah blah blah I'm a dirty whore."
again i feel bad but i was completely irritated about what she was doing.
From time to time you'll find me in the shadows.

The7thKeeper

Aiden

Ever notice how much your son looks like ____ in accounting?

xnikkix

Kalyx

Cold-blooded? Certainly not!

Dramen

Yeah... um, I don't feel like doing that right now. Could you come back? Maybe tomorrow?

Jr

Whew! For a second, I thought you were upset about that other thing I broke.

Keaira

Oh by the way, you're wife is sleeping with your secretary... You didn't know she was a lesbian using you for your money?? Whoopsies
Behind every angel stands a devil.                    Scattered Angel A/A updated 8/12/16
Oh's and No's

Fragile Dreams

Employee: "Son... I am your father. I left when you were still a baby, because you were a great responsibility."

[tr]
[td]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Lucinda

Well what else would i use the company internet for??
"She distrusted a moon like that. A full moon could only wane, a new moon could only wax, but a half moon, balancing so precariously between light and dark ... well, it could do anything..."

*Luci's Ons and Offs Post*

*Luci's Apologies and Absences Post*

Kizurin

My switches ON and OFF
When Kizurin is away...

I am rooting for you Vekseid, stay healthy.

The human species is made up of seven billion subspecies each consisting of one specimen. 
~Robert Brault

Avis habilis

Gah! Don't sneak up on me while I'm napping! You damn near gave me a heart attack!

Slywyn

What? You really think I'm going to use a mop to mop with? It's much too awesome as a wig.
What Makes A Shark Tick ( o/o's )

"True friendship is when you walk into their house and your WiFi automatically connects." - The Internet, Probably

I'm just the silliest, friendliest little shark that ever did. Sure, I have all these teeth but I don't bite... much.

lordfirozahn

well this one isnt exactly to your boss , but the police dont seem to care for it when you get pulled over...

Whats the matter officer , dunkin doughnuts closed early...
You cant go back , but you can apreciate what you have right now...And you can define yourself by what you are and not by what you are not ... And what are you? Your alive...everything else is negoitable....

Slywyn

"I swear to drunk, ossifer! I'm not god!"

I always laugh a little.
What Makes A Shark Tick ( o/o's )

"True friendship is when you walk into their house and your WiFi automatically connects." - The Internet, Probably

I'm just the silliest, friendliest little shark that ever did. Sure, I have all these teeth but I don't bite... much.

Spell

Darling,
What is going on...
Honestly that never happened,
Lying is your favorite passion...

lordfirozahn

Okay so she is your daughter, but even you have to admit she is Hot!!!!!Im mean look at those legs.... >:)
You cant go back , but you can apreciate what you have right now...And you can define yourself by what you are and not by what you are not ... And what are you? Your alive...everything else is negoitable....

Love And Submission

"No , sir I don't think your wife stopped sleeping with you because she doesn't love you I just think she loves me more."

Discord: SouthOfHeaven#3454

Autumn52

Get off my ass before I ninja your ass
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

TheLegionary

stormsfury

Where did you get those, Sir, those are my shoes? Oh, under your daughter's bed. *sheepish grin* Sorry.

Xiddeus

Yes, I can have those charts finished today, but your wife asked me over breakfast to remind you of your son's dental appointment at two.
For want of something better to say... sometimes nothing is best.

ONs and OFFS
Plot ideas
Apologies & Absences
The Oath!

Autumn52

Who do you think you are? Oh yeah my boss......Well in that case, kiss my ass I quit.......
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

TheLegionary

I am sure every boss would live to kiss Xandi's ass!

Autumn52

Why do you always look so confused? You can't possibly be that stupid, or can you?