Roaring 20ies/Speakeasy/Gangster & Crime Stories [Open to all]

Started by Nico, April 29, 2015, 09:31:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bloodied Porcelain

Nicnic darling, what's the character limit? <.< I need to know when I should reign in my muse in the idea department. >.>
I want no ordinary lover. I want a storm. I want sleepless nights and endless conversations at four a.m. I want passion, I want madness.
I want someone who's able to make my whole body shiver from a distance and also pull me close to make sense of all my bones.

~ Bizarre, Beautiful, And Breathtaking ~
~ O/O ~ Seeking ~ A/A ~ Mirrors and Masks ~ Poetry ~
She walked with the universe on her shoulders and made it look like wings.

Nico

Announcement

Okay, since there is already so much interest - we're gonna do this. ;D And it will be awesomesauce.

MaverickKane will be GM as well - we're doing this together, as equals.

Might take some days for us to get this all up. We are not going to rush this, or do it half-assed. But I think we should be settled sometimes on the weekend for this. Just give us some.

Until we got it all up and running, please use this thread for questions or, you know, just send us a PM! IF you do, please send them to us both!

THANK YOU EVERYONE WHO HAS SHOWN INTEREST IN THIS SO FAR!

Bloodied Porcelain

Quote from: Nicholas on April 29, 2015, 12:13:43 PM
Announcement

Okay, since there is already so much interest - we're gonna do this. ;D And it will be awesomesauce.

MaverickKane will be GM as well - we're doing this together, as equals.

Might take some days for us to get this all up. We are not going to rush this, or do it half-assed. But I think we should be settled sometimes on the weekend for this. Just give us some.

Until we got it all up and running, please use this thread for questions or, you know, just send us a PM! IF you do, please send them to us both!

THANK YOU EVERYONE WHO HAS SHOWN INTEREST IN THIS SO FAR!

YAAAAAAAAAAAAY!
I want no ordinary lover. I want a storm. I want sleepless nights and endless conversations at four a.m. I want passion, I want madness.
I want someone who's able to make my whole body shiver from a distance and also pull me close to make sense of all my bones.

Crash

"Sorry, you must survive at least 3 games with me before we can chat like this."
Congratulations, you've unlocked Flirtatious Crash! - Envious

Nico

MaverickKane

Quote from: Bloodied Porcelain on April 29, 2015, 12:12:04 PM
Nicnic darling, what's the character limit? <.< I need to know when I should reign in my muse in the idea department. >.>

We decided that character limit is two.

Dez

Expressing.............

Interest in this....

Thank you very much.

Bloodied Porcelain

Quote from: MaverickKane on April 29, 2015, 12:21:54 PM
We decided that character limit is two.

Thank you. *goes to grab the shot gun and kill some plot bunnies before they get out of hand.*

Crash

Quote from: Nicholas on April 29, 2015, 12:21:15 PM
Wow! Love it!

Yeah I have a couple of that model.  Can't wait to finally use her.  I have one of Tamala Jones that is really good too.

"Sorry, you must survive at least 3 games with me before we can chat like this."
Congratulations, you've unlocked Flirtatious Crash! - Envious

Nico

I so see this happen, when Mr. Bartender gets pissy...

~snerks~

MaverickKane

Bloodied Porcelain

Ever been in one of those positions where you have a character image in your head that you're torn between turning in to a character for yourself and getting someone else to play because you want the chance to interact with said character? >.<;

Nico

Quote from: Bloodied Porcelain on April 29, 2015, 12:52:27 PM
Ever been in one of those positions where you have a character image in your head that you're torn between turning in to a character for yourself and getting someone else to play because you want the chance to interact with said character? >.<;
Mhm, but we want to avoid this here. ~nodnod~ Individuality is awesome.

Juggtacular

Ooooo I just came up with my second character idea. A shady cop who helps the criminals with stuff like moving liquor, keeping heat off them, making sure nobody does random searches, things like that. I'm thinking Ryan Gosling or Tom Hardy...maybe Fassbender.

Nico

MaverickKane

Quote from: Juggtacular on April 29, 2015, 12:59:34 PM
Ooooo I just came up with my second character idea. A shady cop who helps the criminals with stuff like moving liquor, keeping heat off them, making sure nobody does random searches, things like that. I'm thinking Ryan Gosling or Tom Hardy...maybe Fassbender.

I like this idea. Could come in handy

Juggtacular

Nico

Bloodied Porcelain

Think I found my second character image and am formulating her as a character in my head now. :D

Nico

Quote from: Bloodied Porcelain on April 29, 2015, 01:45:33 PM

Think I found my second character image and am formulating her as a character in my head now. :D
~thumbs up~

Kane and have started to work on stuff, but I probably won't get any more done today. Getting pretty late for me.

wander

Too late to show interest?

I've been jonesing to play my 1920s PI character in something. He's got a dark past from being involved with the Pinkertons and is also a veteran of the Great War, now settled back to his home city and getting back into this Private Investigating lark he tried to do before the draft;

He's my regular Call of Cthulhu character but he's built around a purely historical background so he works in historical games like this.  :-)

Nico

Juggtacular

Quote from: Blinkin on April 29, 2015, 05:09:14 PM
I'm not sure if it's time period appropriate, I think that it's the late 30's, but the blond in Indiana Jones and the Last Cruade coes to mind... Either that or a little more time appropriate 1927 Wiesz from The Mummy fame... Either could be a sexy speakeasy manager/bartender/squeeze.

Maybe Agent Carter from Marvel?(Captain America, Agent Carter)

wander

Well she's from the '40s and '50s, though Hayley Atwell is beautiful anyway.