High school blitz

Started by azzmeister89, July 02, 2012, 12:56:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Queen Elsa

Hina blushed and shyly stuttered, "W-Well, this is... is my first high school party..."

JackWhite

"That does explain your excitement."

Queen Elsa

Hina nods and says, "Y-Yes, it's very... Ummmm... exhilarating..."

Boxy

Keith snuck up on both Hina and Michael as they talked, a masterful ninja in his own mind.

"What are you kids doin'??" he blurted out from behind the two.  "You're not going to a party, are you?"

JackWhite

"The lying to your parents?" he grinned at her knowing that she wasn't a lying type.

"Hey there. Don't worry the party isn't during school hours."

RadiantMind

Sieg smiles and pats Nina's shoulder "so, good you have us then"

Queen Elsa

Hina quietly gasped as the janitor yelled at them. She hated getting yelled at. It only made her more meek and scared. She quickly looked down at the ground and mumbled something.

Boxy

Keith saw the girl was scared, and quickly apologized.

"No, no, I didn't mean to come off that way at all!  I just really love parties!  No one ever invites me to their parties now that I'm old."

The crazy man curled up into the fetus position and began to sob uncontrollably.

"They just throw their food and waste at me in the halls!  And they call me Trash Can Man!"

Queen Elsa

Hina moved closer to Sig, as she was very freaked out by this weird janitor.

RadiantMind

Sieg pushes Keith away, wrapping his arms around Hina "Shhh I'm here"

Boxy

Regaining his composer and picking up whatever dignity the loon had left, Keith stood up and wiped the last of his tears away.

"Sorry you had to see that," he said quietly, and then put on a fake grin.  "So what kind of party is it?  A tea party?  I like to wear my crazy top hat to those kinds of things."

JackWhite

"Maybe a little less ninja'ing can help you."

Queen Elsa

Hina blushed as she was soothed by Sig's embrace. She was amazed at how nice he was to her, despite her being afraid of most everything.

Boxy

"Less ninja'ing..." Keith muttered as he jotted it down on his things I should not do when in public list.  "Got it.  Anything else I should know?"

He rolled up the six foot scroll of paper and stuffed it in one of his pockets.

RadiantMind

Sieg smiled at Hina, smiling at her "Are you okay?"

JackWhite

"No sobbing maybe." he said while he shook his head.

Queen Elsa

Hina blushed, nodded, and replied, "Yes, thank you very much Sig."

Boxy

"I think I can do that," Keith replied, nodding.  "I'll just need to put myself through some negative reinforcement to train myself not to.  So when's this party?"

azzmeister89

alone in his class Aaron supressed a groan as he began to get bored, the new history teacher had been so fast that now with almost 45 minutes left of the lesson left there was nothing to do..... but sit there "sooooo bored!" this text went only to hina, micheal and seig

Queen Elsa

Hina looked at her phone when it quietly vibrated and smiled. That was just like Aaron. She texted back, "Not doing too well over here either. This crazy janitor is bugging us about the party."

azzmeister89

Aaron almost fell off his chair as he read hina's text "the janitor? you mean the one who dazes of constantly?"

Queen Elsa

"Yeah," she texted back, "He's really freaking me out. He suddenly started crying and basically having a breakdown."

RadiantMind

chuckling a little as he looks at the screen of his ipad "man sues botanical garden, fly catcher bites of genital"

Queen Elsa

Hina heard Sig laugh and became curious. "What's up, Sig?"

azzmeister89

getting interested at this new random topic he sent "do you think he's high? that's what happened with our janitor in middle school" then he paused to think "if he's on drugs its best not to invite him, my parents are out of town so parties at my place but i swear my dad can smell anything bad from the other side of the world"