di Vinci and the Deviant [M/M] [Closed]

Started by Nadir, May 16, 2016, 03:57:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nadir

Hello there! Thank you for clicking my ad. I am currently getting back into writing, and am looking for something fun and relaxed. I’m a big old history nerd, and have been thinking about a story with di Vinci for quite some time.

The plot is very fluid and open for discussion, but I am looking for someone to play Leonardo di Vinci against my original character. If desired, I can play Salai though I’m not looking all that much for an age-difference game.

The man looked rich, the clothes he wore a regal blue, near indigo shade - stank rich, too, the ambergris applied far too thick for Tristan’s nose, but he doubted the decadence was for his benefit. He probably farted sapphires and diamonds, which would explain the sour look on his face. “I want him humiliated and ruined. I want his workshop razed and I want him chased out of the city by a mob slinging shit at him. I want all of Italy to sneer at his name.”

Tristan was use to these grandiose demands. It wouldn’t be the first riot he stirred, but that last demand gave him pause. Messere Di Vinci was highly acclaimed for his artwork, even the Church liked him. To bring him low would be difficult. “I can do as you desire,” he said. “My fee?”

The man’s eyes narrowed - as if he had expected the fee waived for such a magnanimous patron. “A quarter now. A quarter in a half year if you have made sufficient progress. The rest once the task is complete.” 

Nobles. They were lice. “Done.”

Basic idea is my character is sent to ruin Leonardo, but gets too close to the artist while doing so. He likes Leonardo much more than his patron. Lots of drama, lots of flirting lots of trust issues, a mutual seduction and possibly a slow burn romance (sex can happen before they fall in love, of course.) Lots of wriggle room to change the plot to satisfy both our cravings, whatever they may be. Want some supernatural spice? We can certainly discuss it.

I am willing to write either a male or a MtF character for this, as a sub or switch.

Nadir

Idea taken~ Thanks for all the interest <3