Fresh, quick and dirty. A quest for smut roleplay (M Seeking F)

Started by Galainas, April 20, 2012, 04:29:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Galainas

Hello everyone, and thank you for dropping by.

I am back into the roleplaying scene and I'm seeking some serious fun. I'm a fan of story as anyone else is, but this time, what I need is a plot-driven smutty roleplay. Quick and dirty, as the title says. As we get going, we could start adding some more rounded characters, or change altogether the story if we think it's getting interesting!

As for plots, I tend to prefer original settings (that is, something generalistic like "medieval", "modern" or "ancient greece") but this time I'm also open for stories that happen in existing universes, like any series/movie/books you like.

You can check my lists of sexual preferences under my profile image. At the moment, I'm craving consensual incest, exhibitionism and casual nudity.

Private art classes

Exhibition, masturbation, Light sex, possible Dom/sub, possible non-consent (at first)

A male art student is doing some extra non-model classes with a female teacher of his. He's struggling understanding parts of anatomy. The teacher, exasperated, decides to strip herself to show him what's really going on. Then she might think it's a good idea to make him get naked too (so he doesn't feel embarrased), and in fact, convinces him to participate in an "art" project of hers, which requires his total submission.

I'm also up for inverting roles: Me being the male teacher and my partner the female student in need. :)

Other pairings, ideas, unassorted stuff:

• Daddy's favourite She's deeply in love with his daddy, more than it's natural. However, he doesn't seem to notice, or care. What would she do to grab his attention? This could well have lots of casual nudity, voyeurism, etc.
  • "Sorry, I'm out of cash. Maybe we can work something out?"What would happen if a girl bought something, but suddenly found she had no cash? Would she even suggest doing something sexual to pay the shop assistant? In this roleplay I'd like to explore the implications, dirty thoughts and general "wrongness" of doing something illegal, but that is very much enjoyed! I'd like to add that I'd like this one to have public sex. ^^
Girls are always running through my mind. They don't dare walk.

Andy Gibb

Songless Siren

Hmm...I think you and I could come to some sort of arrangement. 

Galainas

Andy Gibb

Galainas

Andy Gibb

Galainas

Andy Gibb

TulipMania

The "Sorry out of cash" roleplay sounds like a lot of fun.
Message me if you want to discuss a setting :)