Interest Check: One Piece RP?

Started by Wolfy, May 02, 2012, 09:08:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wolfy

:D back again to test the waters. <3

Silk

Will be keeping watch, what sort of rp did you have in mind though, Origonal cast, new cast, overall plot and mission? ;)

Wolfy

New Cast.

Clockwork pirates, a new pirate crew that has formed in the south blue, despite a heavy navy/military presence in the region.

It would also be set after Luffy's adventures on the high seas, during a time when the Navy has a larger presence, as does the World Government. However, pirate crews are beginning to form again to chase down a legendary treasure, as well as to stop the Navy from gaining total control of the seas.

Wolfy

:/ I seem to be my own worst enemy in killing interest for things.

kingmaster1

hey, I remember the last time you tested this, if you're still looking I can drum up a character  :-)

Vaulera

I have returned for the third time, still interested.

Wolfy

@_@....Only three people..well, that's good....

if they're still interested. >_<

kingmaster1

ShadowFox89

I'm interested... If you can manage to post more than once a month.
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Wolfy

Quote from: ShadowFox89 on May 15, 2012, 10:28:47 PM
I'm interested... If you can manage to post more than once a month.

I promise nothing.

...<_<>_>..But sometimes I can't help it. Honest.

kingmaster1

well, If we're on a group thing (although we wouldn't want to leave any behind) we could keep moving without everyone

ShadowFox89

I'd probably go with a Haki using swordsman... If we can grab Devil-Fruits, maybe a Wind-Logia fruit using.
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Vaulera

kingmaster1

If we are going to start putting up characters, I have one that I would like to put in, I've been waiting to use in an rp like this  :-)

ShadowFox89

Not off to a good start, Wolfy....

And on second thought, I'm gonna drop the Haki part of the character, at least at start. It's something to work up towards.
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Wolfy

It's simply an interest check...*pokes Shadowfox*

Buuuuuut...it seems this is getting some attention.

kingmaster1

ShadowFox89

Call me Shadow
My A/A

Tydorei

ShadowFox89

There's enough people here to run a full crew. And I've already figured out a sword style for my character.
Call me Shadow
My A/A

kingmaster1

well, tydorei didn't really say she was interested...unless that is what the dots meant...I might just be too tired....also I'm planning on a swordsman as well...hopefully that isn't a problem.

and one concern, I was involved in the last attempt of this that wolfy made and I can't help but feel paranoid about this one, I'm just hoping things go better this time...

ShadowFox89

Wolfy is just one of those people who need a kick to keep going..... I would know, I'm also one of those people :P
Call me Shadow
My A/A

kingmaster1

Wolfy

Now now..I wonder where we should take this?

I mean , do you guys like my idea? D:

ShadowFox89

I'm fairly certain we do :P

Also: post in Arachne's!
Call me Shadow
My A/A