NABO (Ninja Alliance Black Ops) Still Accepting!!

Started by KnightNelson20, December 06, 2013, 10:10:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tsunami

Well I am throwing my hat in will have a character up tonight.
To boldly go where no one wants too!!!!

KnightNelson20

Hey Zaer a few things about your background. Sorry I just have plans and plots for the "bad guy" of this plot. If you want to be with the other side at first and switch to nabo then i pm me and we can talk about it.

BruceTheCat

“Also I've seen that movie, if they're any similar to it, then those guns do not fuck around, please take cover“
- scribus1000

KnightNelson20

Yea! Join up. Any questions you can pm me or Melisa

Tsunami

Name: Sousake Uchiha aka: Soul
Height: 5'10
Weight: 165
Eyes: black
Hair: white

Appearance: Unlike most ANBU memebers soul firebrand wear a mask, just a sequence of painted lines along his face and neck.

Personality: Soul is a very all our nothing person he either reacts witht the fury of a thousand sun's are just doesnt care . Things he takes to heart,  he would willingly give his life for,and those who find themselves on his bad side he will gladly go out of his way to make there lives a living hell.

Combat Aptitude:
-Kenjutsu: A
-Taijutsu: B
-Genjutsu: A
-Ninjutsu: S
-Fuinjutsu: D
Class Aptitude:
-Stealth: B
-Survival: B
-Chakra: S

Skills and Techniques:

Sharingan 3 Tomoe's

Chidori: This technique channels a large amount of lightning chakra to the user's hand. The amount of chakra is so great that it becomes visible. The high concentration of electricity produces a sound reminiscent of many birds chirping, hence the name.

Kirin: is an extremely powerful, one-shot, lightning technique created by Sasuke Uchiha. He draws natural lightning directly from thunder clouds to supplement the power of his strike and controls it with chakra. Unlike most techniques, which are based on the user's chakra
( Kirin and chidori where skills handed down in his family )

Background:
          Sousake was born in the hidden leaf village, and born of what remained of the dying Uchiha clan. He happened to be one of four children born of Grand daughter of Sasuke Uchiha .  He happened to be the 4th born, and the first and only son that his mother was poo Ulster be blessed with.  Unlike his siblings it was obvious he had talent ,and due to that his mother started his training early which allowed him to breeze through school rather easily and upon graduating he waited a few years to do some private training and development with his mother.
      This ended with the death of his oldest sister in a useless skirmish between villages, he could hardly bare the saddness at such meaningless death.  His mother concerned for her son, heard about NABO and urged him to join.  He tested very high and was accepted and is simply  trying to do right

SourLemon

This rp sounds pretty awesome. I want to submit a character, but I am trying to hammer out a few more details for him. For example, I'd like to give him a handicap of sorts, like an "imbalanced chakra syndrome" or something that makes chakra difficult or painful to use.. There would be no cure, but the symptoms can be treated, and he can be intensly powerful if he can mentally overcome the initial pain in order to train and harness the energy... I need to refresh myself on the chakra stuff and make a draft of the cs, though.

Angaroo

Riko
Name: Riko Moto
Height: 5' 5"
Weight: 110
Eyes: Yellow
Hair: Black

Personality: Riko is a very calm person all around. Despite this though, her personality is sometimes clouded by her goals and ambitions. She loves to kid around and acts more like an idiot than the person she actually is but, contrary to her persona, Riko lives for others, sweats for others and would even die for others, if it meant lives could be saved. She is a very honorable person, but is easily offended and is quick at the mouth with smart comments. She can be incredibly headstrong at times, but she is very friendly to be around.

Most of her friends see her as a shoulder to lean on in rough times. In other words, she is known to be a very reliable friend to turn to. She has a strong heart and is known to fight for her beliefs and dreams. She will listen to any problems her friends have, and she never judges others. Patience is one of Riko's virtues.

Combat Aptitude:
-Kenjutsu: C
-Taijutsu: S
-Genjutsu: D
-Ninjutsu: A
-Fuinjutsu: B
Class Aptitude:
-Stealth: D
-Survival: A
-Chakra: S

Skills and Techniques:

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Body Flicker - Riko uses this technique mainly to close space between her and an enemy, but does use it for travelling.

Explosion Release: Bunker-Buster Fist - This nintaijutsu technique channels a large amount of chakra into Riko's fist, more specifically her knuckles. Once the punch makes contact with whatever she is trying to hit, the pent up chakra is suddenly released all at once resulting in a very powerful explosion, capable of creating craters, obliterating buildings and generally giving anyone on the receiving end a bad day. Direct hits do more damage, but Riko can choose to 'detonate' her chakra if she gets close enough to the target.

Explosion Release: Atomic Leg Drop - Using the same channeling technique as her Bunker-Buster Fist, Riko instead channels her chakra into her heel. Picking the enemy up before throwing them back down at the ground, this technique is usually used in conjunction with another move. Jumping high into the air, Riko flips a couple of times before shooting back down to the ground with one leg up in the air. Combined with her own strength, gravity, and her chakra, Riko delivers a powerful, literally explosive, kick to whatever in the path of her leg.

Earth Release: Fist Rock Technique - Combined with her speed, Riko can hit an opponent quick and hard.

Earth Release Shadow Clone - Mainly uses it to distract/confuse enemies.

Background: Riko grew up under the protection of her mother and father and, during most of her childhood, learned a great deal about how to become a shinobi, seeing as her parents were chūnin. Riko's father, Ryotu Moto, is still a very well known shinobi and taijustu master but most notably for being a member of the Explosion Corps in Iwagakure. Riko's fighting style is incredibly influenced by her father's. Both of her parents were skilled users of ninjutsu, as well as taijutsu, and she learned the basics about chakra before entering the academy. When Riko's parents finally thought she was ready, she finally set off to join NABO to continue her training.

Finally, it's done.  :-)  Just let me know if I need to elaborate/change/add anything and I will do so.

MelisaArtemis

I like both of you's characters. Riko got the approval for me.

Soul though would need quite a bit of tweaking. I have no problem with him ability-wise but stat-wise he doesn't make sense. You list him as S rank in Taijutsu and A at Kenjutsu with only B at ninjutsu yet your skill list shows all ninjutsu and no taijutsu or kenjutsu skill. Not to mention that he basically have to master Chidori in order to be able to use Kirin (something that only Sasuke manage to do it who cannonically is a ninjutsu based ninja. I imagine Sasuke as S rank in ninjutsu and A at kenjutsu but LOWER A or B rank in taijutsu). If you can fix that, then I'll be happy to approve you.

Tsunami

MelisaArtemis

Well, you both got my approval, just need to get King's approval too and you 2 are ready to go :)

KnightNelson20

Soul and Riko are accepted by me. I'll start thinking of how I want to get you guys joined with the others and as soon as i do ill get a post up. If you have any plot questions or such feel free to ask myself or Melisa.

Tsunami

Hey do you mind if I add one more ninjutsu and weaponry to NY character

KnightNelson20

Tsunami

Well for plot element you could have me and the other newbie on a team.

KnightNelson20

I Have the first post for Riko and Soul up in the Academy IC. I suggest either doing 1 post in the Academy then moving to Travelling IC or going straight to Travelling.

Tsunami

KnightNelson20

Tsunami

I can write my post or post at work.. But can't post till home... I take it me and the other newbie have never worked together.

KnightNelson20

Thats up to you guys. Its a big academy but doesnt mean you dont know them.