World War Z and the Walking Dead

Started by LittleKitten, August 25, 2013, 02:47:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

steelsmiter

Quote from: elfguy on August 26, 2013, 05:43:49 PM
Well there was no equipment section so I just put them there. What I'm thinking is that she would have been off jogging on the beach in those clothes when the zombies appear, so she wouldn't have time to go get anything else from her room, and that would explain how she gets out of the initial hit. But I'm sure she can find plenty of blunt objects to fight with: pedals, bats, pieces of wood..
Lol. Improvisational fighting is what makes zombie movies great. I think that Jackie Chan would have done well in one. I have only done the WWZ Audiobook, so I'm not sure if he's the blind guy, but that would be a movie I'd watch, just for his proxy fighting ;D
I don't play in PMs
Who wants to join an incest registry?
O/Os
Download RPGs I wrote on my Discord!
So anyway I guess I'm steelsmiter on fetlife now. Hit me up and tell me you're from E!

LittleKitten

I'm a little concerned with a few of the characters. I don't want the game to be unbalanced with a few players having uber fighters. My suggestion would be to remove the guns or the ammo or have to run a 'mission' to retrieve it.

steelsmiter

Quote from: LittleKitten on August 26, 2013, 10:24:23 PM
I'm a little concerned with a few of the characters. I don't want the game to be unbalanced with a few players having uber fighters. My suggestion would be to remove the guns or the ammo or have to run a 'mission' to retrieve it.
;D Lol so hard! Customs already took mine, I saw this coming!
I don't play in PMs
O/Os
So anyway I guess I'm steelsmiter on fetlife now. Hit me up and tell me you're from E!

LittleKitten

Yea...though a police station would have some....

steelsmiter

Quote from: LittleKitten on August 26, 2013, 10:58:28 PM
Yea...though a police station would have some....
Yes, they're quite likely to have ammunition that goes to the M-4 specifically... but... I left it in Texas.
I don't play in PMs
O/Os

LittleKitten

Eh, there's various 'weapons' on the beach

steelsmiter

I don't play in PMs
O/Os

LittleKitten

LittleKitten