Speak With The MasterOfKittens

Started by MasterOfKittens, September 28, 2012, 01:11:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MasterOfKittens

Hello Everyone!!!
I have made this thread so that anybody can talk to me if they want to, I fully welcome any and all people to post here and ask me any questions or start topics of any kind with me and I will reply as soon as I can. I am on at least once a day for an hour or too (just kidding I can't get off of this site even if I want to  ;D)

OH! If I have started this thread in the wrong place please let me know where it should go so that next time I put it in the right spot.  ;D

Now let the epic conversations begin!

MistressVi

~Bursts through the door and tackles Master playfully~

Hewwo
Wizards First Rule: People are stupid. They believe what they want to believe because they either want it to be true or they are scared that it is true.   ~Terry Goodkind

Oreo

*waves* I thought I would kill two birds with one stone. The story is here: Head Trip. The prompt was 'Leather and Lace', if I recall correctly. This was my interpretation of - "I write because the people in my head tell me to!" :P I RP better than I story tell. That was my first try.

The second part, making a hyperlink. Using the link for my story, the code looks like this:

[url=https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=86186.0]Head Trip[/url]

Basically you have [*url=HTTP address]NAME OF THE THREAD HERE[*/url]  (without the *'s)

She led me to safety in a forest of green, and showed my stale eyes some sights never seen.
She spins magic and moonlight in her meadows and streams, and seeks deep inside me,
and touches my dreams. - Harry Chapin

MasterOfKittens

Quote from: MistressVi on September 29, 2012, 06:58:52 PM
~Bursts through the door and tackles Master playfully~

Hewwo
-catches Vi and hits the ground with you on top of me- Hello Vi -smiles-

MasterOfKittens

Quote from: Oreo on September 29, 2012, 07:15:26 PM
*waves* I thought I would kill two birds with one stone. The story is here: Head Trip. The prompt was 'Leather and Lace', if I recall correctly. This was my interpretation of - "I write because the people in my head tell me to!" :P I RP better than I story tell. That was my first try.

The second part, making a hyperlink. Using the link for my story, the code looks like this:

[url=https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=86186.0]Head Trip[/url]

Basically you have [*url=HTTP address]NAME OF THE THREAD HERE[*/url]  (without the *'s)

Thank you Oreo. -smiles-

Oreo

She led me to safety in a forest of green, and showed my stale eyes some sights never seen.
She spins magic and moonlight in her meadows and streams, and seeks deep inside me,

MasterOfKittens

While you are here is there anything you wish to ask me Oreo?

MistressVi

Quote from: MasterOfKittens on September 29, 2012, 07:23:57 PM
-catches Vi and hits the ground with you on top of me- Hello Vi -smiles-

~Rests sitting up while straddling Master's stomach, my feet pointed down and my hands behind my back.~

Hello
Wizards First Rule: People are stupid. They believe what they want to believe because they either want it to be true or they are scared that it is true.   ~Terry Goodkind

MasterOfKittens

Quote from: MistressVi on September 29, 2012, 07:38:31 PM
~Rests sitting up while straddling Master's stomach, my feet pointed down and my hands behind my back.~

Hello
So what kind of RP would you like to do?

Oreo

Quote from: MasterOfKittens on September 29, 2012, 07:34:09 PM
While you are here is there anything you wish to ask me Oreo?

>_> Who's your favorite Muppet?

MasterOfKittens

Quote from: Oreo on September 29, 2012, 07:40:51 PM
>_> Who's your favorite Muppet?
Well I have always had a bit of a kinship to Gonzo as he is a strange creature who is often out of place, this we have in common.

Oreo

Quote from: MasterOfKittens on September 29, 2012, 07:42:08 PM
Well I have always had a bit of a kinship to Gonzo as he is a strange creature who is often out of place, this we have in common.
I always got a kick out of Waldorf and Statler. But, that said, Jim Henson had a quirky genius that still makes me laugh. It must have been a lot of fun to live his dream.

MasterOfKittens

Quote from: Oreo on September 29, 2012, 07:44:38 PM
I always got a kick out of Waldorf and Statler. But, that said, Jim Henson had a quirky genius that still makes me laugh. It must have been a lot of fun to live his dream.
This is true, have you bookmarked my page? -curious-

MistressVi

Definitely agree with Gonzo lol. As for the RP, I don't have any preferences at this time. What type of setting would you prefer?

MasterOfKittens

Quote from: MistressVi on September 29, 2012, 07:46:12 PM
Definitely agree with Gonzo lol. As for the RP, I don't have any preferences at this time. What type of setting would you prefer?
Well I prefer to use modern settings that are slightly altered from reality, what characters are you comfortable playing?

Oreo

Quote from: MasterOfKittens on September 29, 2012, 07:45:27 PM
This is true, have you bookmarked my page? -curious-

I don't need to. Since I posted here, all I have to do is click the "Show New Replies to Your Posts" link.

MasterOfKittens

Quote from: Oreo on September 29, 2012, 07:47:35 PM
I don't need to. Since I posted here, all I have to do is click the "Show New Replies to Your Posts" link.
Ah, I was hopeing my humble little page would get a bookmark from a siren. -smiles sheepishly-

Oreo

Quote from: MasterOfKittens on September 29, 2012, 07:48:58 PM
Ah, I was hopeing my humble little page would get a bookmark from a siren. -smiles sheepishly-
If it is any comfort I only have four bookmarks. I don't tend to use them. The site moves to fast for me to check them.

MasterOfKittens

Quote from: Oreo on September 29, 2012, 07:52:14 PM
If it is any comfort I only have four bookmarks. I don't tend to use them. The site moves to fast for me to check them.
It is, thank you. I have a bunch of pages I post or pages of people I want to RP with when I get approved.

MistressVi

I'm usually much more comfortable playing women. I don't play male characters nearly as well as I play women. Other than that it's up in the air depending on the particular universe.

Oreo

Quote from: MasterOfKittens on September 29, 2012, 07:53:20 PM
It is, thank you. I have a bunch of pages I post or pages of people I want to RP with when I get approved.

That would be a great way to keep tract of everything then. :D

MasterOfKittens

Quote from: MistressVi on September 29, 2012, 07:55:36 PM
I'm usually much more comfortable playing women. I don't play male characters nearly as well as I play women. Other than that it's up in the air depending on the particular universe.
Alright, I have a question for you that is very personal, so I will emphasize that you do not have to answer it if you do not wish to, will you hear my question?

MistressVi

Of course I will hear it, but I'm pretty sure I know what it is and yes I was born a male.

MasterOfKittens

Quote from: Oreo on September 29, 2012, 07:57:42 PM
That would be a great way to keep tract of everything then. :D
Yes it is, I would PM them and get to know them but it is not possible for me to do, so I must wait until next September before I can talk with them.

MasterOfKittens

Quote from: MistressVi on September 29, 2012, 07:59:41 PM
Of course I will hear it, but I'm pretty sure I know what it is and yes I was born a male.
That is what I wished to ask, but I am curious as to how far along in the transition you are. I have been curious about the topic of transitioning for quite some time.