What are you eating right now?

Started by Vekseid, December 27, 2008, 01:58:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Beguile's Mistress

Before I left for work I ate a bowl of Special K with milk and a sliced up banana

Beguile's Mistress

Yogurt and an apple.  I was going to have some soup but it smelled bad when I went to warm it up so that was the end of that.  Everything else needs cooking and I'm just not in the mood.

SoldadoM

Individual pizzas with Naan bread for crust.

Damned Eternally

A rip off version of a Bounty. (Chocolate bar)
Damned's Dirty Mind / My Games / Damned's Ideas
Tentatively Available for Games

My A's and A's
Updated 09/08/2018 14th Oct 2016

Not a daily poster, muse has been preoccupied with earning cash.

AmberStarfire

I have this bag of tiny cheese biscuits sitting by the computer called Cheese Savouries. They have really big bags of them cheaply from a discount shop and they're nice. I figured they were imported from somewhere in Asia, but they're made in the UK by Crawfords Est 1813. They just have them in very large clear bags. They're not really the kind you'd ordinarily find in a supermarket so maybe they were intended for restaurant or hotel use.

I haven't made breakfast/lunch yet so I ought to.

AmberStarfire

Stir fried vegetables with a red Thai curry sauce, and pieces of smoked fire-grilled ham cooked through it.

I'm having it with a mocha with lactose free milk.

Lunar Raven

Lasagna.

I know I should have stopped after two servings, but...
Member of the INTP group.  What's yours?

Ons/Offs: Elliquiy; F-List
Current Status: Closed.  Only seeking a GM for a solo game.
My Tumblr Blog (NSFW; Mostly Impreg)

Lunar Raven's gallery of Desired Titillations
Idea & Request Thread

AmberStarfire

Chicken Mullagatawney soup (there's no bread til I go out to the shops later) and a coffee with almond milk.

Bliss

A plain bagel with cream cheese, and coffee with whipped cream in.
O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

AmberStarfire

I cooked yummy soft shell tacos. They came out really great.

AmberStarfire

Quote from: AmberStarfire on October 07, 2015, 07:57:15 AM
Chicken Mullagatawney soup (there's no bread til I go out to the shops later) and a coffee with almond milk.

The same again (the other half of the soup), only with toast this time.

Inkidu

Whole-wheat bagel with blueberry cream cheese.
If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

Autumn52

cream of wheat and cinnamon raisin toast
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

XanderJ

Bedroom Lazarus

Passion is something no man can resist eternally.
Temptation will burn through a soul, devour its purity and intoxicate all those who are in its path.
Fret not oh lost little lamb, for you shall be led by the wolf with a cross to the green pastures promised you all the same. 
Open to ideas and messages

The Sins that Beckon Me

AmberStarfire

A leftover slow cooked meal I cooked last night. Gammon pieces (with a bbq sauce and golden syrup marinade) with onion, potatoes, red peppers and cherry tomatoes in an onion gravy.

AmberStarfire

A couple of rice cakes with cream cheese to tide me over for a while until I go to the nice burger place in the city. :)

Rhedyn

Strawberry bon bons. I haven't had them in years... so good <3

AmberStarfire

A sandwich made up of toast, eggs and cherry tomatoes (fried in olive oil) and grated cheese, with a cup of coffee (whole bean instant with vanilla creamer and almond milk).

Bliss

O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Damned Eternally

Damned's Dirty Mind / My Games / Damned's Ideas
Tentatively Available for Games

My A's and A's
Updated 09/08/2018 14th Oct 2016

Not a daily poster, muse has been preoccupied with earning cash.

AmberStarfire

I last had little cheese biscuits, I'm working on a coffee with vanilla flavouring and almond milk, and have chicken and chips cooking.

AmberStarfire

A ham and vegetable stir fry with a piece of bread and butter (for breakfast/lunch, the same as yesterday) and a caramel latte with lactose-free milk.

Beguile's Mistress