News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Perverted Wishes

Started by Ellyssa, September 15, 2006, 11:50:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Idej

Granted, but the table saw was linked as a murder weapon and you are arrested by the cops as being the most likely suspect to kill said victim.  The Jury finds you guilty and you are put on death row.

I wish that I was the only man on Earth.  And that every woman is still alive.

Vincent

Granted. However, They soon discover how to reprouce scientifically and you are locked away in a tiny room to live out your days alone

I wish Monkeys could fly.
The major difference between a thing that might go wrong and a thing that cannot possibly go wrong is that when a thing that cannot possibly go wrong goes wrong it usually turns out to be impossible to get at and repair.
Douglas Adams

Proud Owner of what is His.

Vincent's D&Ds

Ideas.

Inkidu

Wish granted a mad scientist mixed monkeys with a large bird, unfortunately being a mad scientist and not just an angry one he also mixed them with piranha DNA. Monkeys can now fly but are also carnivorous. The world blames you for wishing for it.

I wish I could teach the world to sing.
If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

Vincent

Quote from: Inkidu on September 14, 2008, 08:29:40 AM
Wish granted a mad scientist mixed monkeys with a large bird, unfortunately being a mad scientist and not just an angry one he also mixed them with piranha DNA. Monkeys can now fly but are also carnivorous. The world blames you for wishing for it.

I wish I could teach the world to sing.

Granted, however none of them can sing on key, resulting in long hours of ear splitting agony.

I Wish chocolate grew on a tree.
The major difference between a thing that might go wrong and a thing that cannot possibly go wrong is that when a thing that cannot possibly go wrong goes wrong it usually turns out to be impossible to get at and repair.
Douglas Adams

Vincent's D&Ds

Ideas.

delle

Wish granted. This results in many women learning how to climb trees. In turn, many accidents and neckaches ensue as men strain to look up the skirts of said women.

I wish I had the acrobatic skills of an Olympic gymnast.

jstarz

Granted, but now you're a 12 year old Chinese girl who is pretending to be 16 and you haven't seen your parents since you were 3.

I wish I had a new camera.

Idej

Granted, but it has been rigged to explode on the first shot.

I wish to witness the Apocalypse.

Vincent

Wish granted. congratulations.. you just ended the world.

I wish i had a pet cat.
Douglas Adams

Vincent's D&Ds

Ideas.

Idej

Wish granted.  You now have a very hungry leopard to feed and he sees you as food.  Have fun.;)

I wish that I was the Grim Reaper.

jstarz

Granted but your first mission is to take the life of your one and only true love.

I wish the next poster turned into a chocolate statue.

Kalen

I do.  And you have to watch in jealousy as all of the lovely ladies of E consume me, taking my delicious essence into themselves, after which... nothing else compares.

I wish my migraine would stop

delle

Wish granted! And all it takes is this nice new piledriver and your willingness to place your head at the spot marked X :D

I wish I had D-cup boobs

Kalen

No sooner asked, than granted.  You get D-cup breasts... on your stomach.  On your hands.  On your cheeks... matter of fact, they seem to be popping out everywhere.

I wish I had a better attention span

jstarz

Granted, four seconds is slightly better than two.

I wish the next poster would buy me a coke.

Idej

Wish granted, I buy you a coke, but the coke is actually coccaine and you are arrested for possession of the drug as you suddenly forget who gave it to you in the first place.

I wish that the next poster would give me an unlimited supply of chocolate chip cookies.

Bliss

Granted; an unlimited supply of cookies is dumped onto you, load after load, untel you are crushed. Sweet, tasty death.

I wish I could erase someone completely from my life and social sphere.
O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Kalen

Done.  I cease to exist.

right after I post this wish.

I wish for peace, love and joy.

jstarz

Granted, but since you cease to exist, Peace, Love, and Joy perform their strip show for other men.

I wish somebody would call me.

Laeori

Granted, but it's the police letting you know that "Joy" was underage.  Having paid for Kalen's lap dance you are being fined and possibly arrested.

I wish I could take a vacation. 

Revolverman

Granted, but its to Baghdad

I wish I had something to drink

Idej

Granted, but the ice cubes in the drink are poisoned.  You are distracted by a lovely lady and by the time you get to your drink the ice is melted and when you drink it you die.

I wish for Bliss' previous wish to become undone.

Revolverman

granted, but all the bad things you did happen to you now

I wish I was fit

Karnax

Granted, unfortunately you now fit inside pickle jar.

I wish I was taller.
Polyamory is wrong! Multiamory or Polyphilia is ok, but never mix Latin and Greek roots!

Kalen

Granted.  You're taller.  And you get a new userid.

I wish I could be heartless.

Revolverman

Granted: Your dead

I wish I had a Huge TV