Futanari island Recruit~(freeform, Still accepting, SPOTS OPEN)

Started by bokotousamurai, January 23, 2015, 05:49:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

la dame en noir

Then I am definitely interested...

I mean...

I was always interested but you know what I mean lol
Games(Group & 1x1): 7 | Post Rate: 1 - 6 days | Availability: Actively looking!
A&A | FxF |
O/Os | FxF Writers Directory

Sessha

Quote from: Avalon29 on January 23, 2015, 08:19:43 PM
Hello Bokotou. I had fun in the last game of yours that I joined and I'd be interested in joining this one as a femboy. I haven't quite decided on whether to be a resident or not yet.

Could you explain a bit about the pet training? It sounds interesting.

Mmm Avalon wants to play a femboi. How delicious that will be.  >:) >:) >:)
Locked, cocked and ready to rock!

Avalon29

Quote from: bokotousamurai on January 23, 2015, 08:26:14 PM
@Avalon

hmmm....there's nothing too specific (i leave things deliberately vague when I want people to use their imagination) but basically since theres no real furries/kemonomimi in this setting I figured there'd be animal cospalyers who are owned and raised as pets, the exact training would depend on the exact animal there going for, but it would generally involve things like etiquette(something like how to display affection to mistress, how to present oneself for sex) and training in sex (unless the mistress wants them a virgin/inexperienced) such as plugs to help them accommodate their mistress cock.

things like that, im certain the island would have a community of animals somewhere

In that case, I'll think I'll go with a tourist who heard about the the animal cosplaying and came curious to find out about it. With the idea in the back of his mind to maybe stay, becoming a resident of the island and the pet of someone if he finds someone he clicks with who might want him as a pet.

Zeth

I'm in as a futanari.

Are their any jobs around the island bokotousamurai?

bokotousamurai

Quote from: Zeth on January 23, 2015, 10:35:26 PM
I'm in as a futanari.

Are their any jobs around the island bokotousamurai?

well if your tourist, your pretty much just here to do anything and anyone as you please

if your a resident, it could be based on a section; if your on the pinkstreets you could be a stripper, courtesan, or a brothel mistress.
ingeneral you could run a store or service, or you could be a part timer, or even unemployed and you make a living putting on "performances" at night
I'm the coolest nerd there is, and I don't care that that isn't an accomplishment.

Sessha

I think one of my characters will own be a brothel owner. She's going to own the Hawawa Brothel.

bokotousamurai

while im on a role about the sections of the island, im open to some ideas about other sections.

I was mostly going on about what both the tourists and residents would like about the island, but their may some spots I missed
I'm the coolest nerd there is, and I don't care that that isn't an accomplishment.

Zeth

I was thinking at working around the hot spring or hotel.  But maybe a restaurant would be nice to have?

la dame en noir

Could you put me down as a regular girl? :3
A&A | FxF |

Empyrean

I'm curious. Would a brothel worker be allowed to wander the island and participate in the shows? I'm kind of thinking this character would have a high sex drive. Likely a futa but I'll have to think on it a bit more.

bokotousamurai

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Selphina Beaulieu is the "mayor" of the Lewdapolos island, raised in Japan by Japanese and French mothers, she aspired to find a place where futa could be free from hermaphobia, as well as freedom to express sexual passion. Her mother a office lady, she quickly learned the ins and out of business in her teens, after graduating with major in economics, she quickly applied her skills at day trading and playing the stock market. By 28 she opened the Lewdapolos island as a resort, quickly bringing in cash flow to expend the island into a city-state by its won right, though on paper, it is still just a resort in japan.

Currently, she is in her 40's, despite her age, pudgy belly, and her work ethic, she keeps to a strong workout schedule, giving her a impressive toned body, with wide hips, a fat ass, thick thighs, tight muscles, and D cup breasts to compliment, her uncut cock is 15 inches long, and thick enough that her hand cannot completely encircle it, her balls are the size of grapefruit and she must cum every 3 or 4 hours or else they will begin to ache. She does not shave her pubes though her balls are hairless. Her hair is platinum blonde, and she is a fan of tattoos and piercings; having hoops in her ears, rings on her nipples, a ring on her cunt, a tongue stud, a nose stud, a stud on her chin, and a belly button ring. She has lost track of how many children she's sired. At her stage in life, her dream is to find her soul mate(s and start a harem).
Her hair is platinum blonde, eyes are hazel, she is 6'0" tall and plump weight with athletic build.She tends to use drugs and alcohol.

tattoo examples:

ONS: Creampies, Impreg, Inflation, fucking partners to aheago Anal, Dominance, Tribbing, Frotting, Cervical penetration, cos/roleplaying partner especially kemonomimi cat, Analignus, really anything that isn't in offs

OFFS: Condom play (she cant cum when she wears one), anything that belongs in the toilet, being the submissive(though sometimes she can be "playful" like that)

MissFire

I might be interested in jumping in as a regular girl.
"There are five possible operations for any army. If you can fight, fight; if you cannot fight, defend; if you cannot defend, flee; if you cannot flee, surrender; if you cannot surrender, die."
    - Sima Yi

Xanthaine

Very interested in this concept, sign me up as an Island native if there are still spots.

bokotousamurai

@misfire: I got your sex, I need your position

@Xantaine, I got your position, I need your sex

Xanthaine

Futanari/femboy. (Preferably futa, but negotiable.)

Zeth

Quote from: Xanthaine on January 24, 2015, 07:14:32 AM
Futanari/femboy. (Preferably futa, but negotiable.)

We always need more Futanari!

I wish to play  resident Futanari.

MissFire

Allie Oxford Freemont

Allie is a transplant from England. She moved to the island about three years ago and has been running what quickly became the most popular radio show in town, WFTA 104.5 - The Relaxation Station. Allie broadcasts all sorts of relaxing music during the morning and afternoons, with harder sounds taking over during the evenings and heavy metal on autoplay when she's asleep late at night. She broadcasts from a small open studio on the boardwalk on the weekends, which allows ladies to watch her spin tunes or even come up and have a chat (or maybe, if it's a particularly cute futanari, have sex), while on the weekdays she hits the airwaves from her apartment/studio in the Neon. She's known to be a friendly, high-energy girl who loves to joke and is renowned for her terrible puns. Allie is no stranger to sex and, as mentioned, she'll even get it on over the air with a guest. It's also no secret that she loves being gangbanged, something that embarrasses her a little bit. That's okay, though - she's cute when she blushes.

Additional Images
Va Voom!
The Beach
Body Mold
Stripes!
Fleur
"There are five possible operations for any army. If you can fight, fight; if you cannot fight, defend; if you cannot defend, flee; if you cannot flee, surrender; if you cannot surrender, die."
    - Sima Yi

Avalon29

Lynn Fairchild
position: Tourist, potential resident if he finds someone who gives him reason to stay.

Lynn Fairchild was born in the States. His parents were both workaholics but extremely successful affording him a life of ease and giving him an almost perfect if lonely childhood, leaving him with more memories of baby sitters and being alone than of his parents. He had always been rather feminine while growing up and he dealt with it in his own way although that often left him a little isolated while in school letting him focus on his work and thanks to tutors, getting college credit in high school and taking classes during the summer semesters he was able to graduate from college at the early age of twenty. Now that he was free to do what he wished Lynn decided to get away from the life he was used to and bought a ticket to Lewdapolos Island.

Currently twenty years old, Lynn is surprisingly curvy for a male, with a flat but soft belly, wide hips, pillow like ass and ample thighs, giving him a very feminine look. It goes well with his seven inch uncut cock and average sized balls. His pubes are currently trimmed and his balls are completely hairless. Standing at 5’6 with dark purple hair and glasses just in front of his big brown eyes. He’s come to the island on the pretense of it just being an interesting getaway spot but in actuality he’s come after hearing some stories about the kemonomimi cosplay and how some of the residents took pets even giving them things like ‘pet training’. He secretly hopes that he’ll find someone who he meshes well with and wants him, who would accept him as their pet and companion.

ONS: Anal, cosplay/roleplay especially a kemonomimi, submission, frotting, giving oral, light bondage and related acts, secretly enjoys crossdressing, is fine with any gender, almost anything that’s not in OFFs.

OFFS: Anything that belongs in the toilet. Mutilation and other extreme play that involves serious pain and bodily harm.

la dame en noir

Oh  man, how are you guys finding such a good pictures D:
A&A | FxF |

Yukina

Name: Mikuru Sasahara
Short Bio: Mikuru tends to be a shy and quiet girl, usually staying her room. She loves to read books and has several shelves off them in her room. Despite being an introvert, she decided at least try a vacation due winning a free round trip ticket an island. The meek girl however got on the wrong boat by accident, now stuck on the Lewdapolos Isle since luggage was loaded on the correct boat.
Character Ons/Offs: Mikuru is a virgin, so isn't aware of them yet.
My Ons Relating To The Setting: Petplay, Being on the bottom, Being forced into humiliating outfits, Bondage
My Offs: Gore, Anal, Mutilation, Snuff

Zeth

Quote from: la dame en noir on January 24, 2015, 09:07:41 AM
Oh  man, how are you guys finding such a good pictures D:

I use Bing and turn SafeSearch off.

Yukina

Sessha

I just use gelbooru and safebooru myself.

bokotousamurai

@Avalon, Yugi and Missfire: accepted, also great char misfire, I was actually hoping we would have someone like a radio host.

@Xanthaine: your chars gender is up to you, take your time and figure out what you want, no ones rushing you.

also don't forget to include O/Os In your apps, particularly if you only want to pair up with certain genders

la dame en noir

Just finding something with the skintone im looking for is difficult.
A&A | FxF |