News:

Main Menu

Minecraft!

Started by Dizzi, January 28, 2011, 12:18:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Harley

Ah, yeah, I just downloaded winrar and I was able to open it. 

Looking forward to trying this!

Nadir

It looks like a really awesome map!

Harley

Um...  I failed at it, miserably. 

Two creepers and I think at least two skeletons spawned at once within a few mins of me making a sword and I was dead in a few seconds. 

Not sure if I can really handle this map. 

Nadir

What's your difficulty at?

Harley

Normal but...  I think this is too intense for now.   

So now going to try to find another survival map.   

klamity

With master chief done, I will now attempt...THIS!

Now, hopefully I can come up with all the colours ><*

EDIT
It will look something like that for sure. I'm going to be using an amalgamation of pictures to make the final product.

Nadir

Harley

That really inspires me, Eden. 

Nadir

I put a portal inside it, and I'm making the nether into the interior.

...I've been pretty constantly on fire...

Harley

Wow!  Yeah...  I bet it burns. 

Shjade

Quote from: Eden on July 23, 2011, 04:36:48 PM
I put a portal inside it, and I'm making the nether into the interior.
That's a pretty nifty idea. I only just got into Doctor Who about two weeks ago, myself. Awesome show. =D

...but, uh. That box looks a little larger on the outside, too. ;p
Theme: Make Me Feel - Janelle Monáe
◕/◕'s
Conversation is more useful than conversion.

Nadir

mannik

The adventure update is finally here!

*does a happy jig then gets to digging.*

klamity

Mineshafts are way to large notch. seriously. Way. Too. Large.

mannik

The most epic part of this update.....pigs have snouts now.

-edit-
Heh...you want a weird world to play in? Put in Adventure as the seed and you'll have a bunch of small islands and a vast ocean...very little room to build on, and almost no resources...good luck!

Alex Young

I haven't been playing it much, but will definitely start playing a lot more when they add hardcore mode(when you die your world get deleted) and stats :)
O/O

Lycan Queen

I just started playing on Easy mode, and I finally figured out how to set up a server.

My friends and I are currently playing on a challenge map of a small desert island with only one tree and a large monster spawn at night. We got our house set up pretty well with minor creeper attacks. Let's see where this goes!

klamity

if you want a fun time with friends, get like 6 people together and do a Super Hostile - Race for Wool

DrFier

I'd been contemplating starting a server myself, but wouldn't really know what to do with it.  Anyways, I wouldn't really know what to do with it and anything I built probably wouldn't be able to house more than 8 players or so.
Ons and Offs
Ideas
The Doctor is out.

Screen images simulated. Not an actual physician. Professional driver on a closed course, do not attempt. If you have an erection lasting more than four hours, contact your significant other.

klamity

I've actually started a server with a few friends, and we even are doing youtube videos.

Suttbecks Adventures! Skylands Part 1

AeonReflux

I am still playing the role as dirty, dirty slave to sidescrollers (it's my guilty pleasure from way back) so I was hesitant to try Minecraft, regardless of how much my friends nagged at me. I eventually caved because...well...just like World of Warcraft, I suddenly noticed everyone was playing it except me! I bought it within the first day of playing and I am so in love :) I felt super stupid trying to explain what it was to people who don't play though; "Yeah, you um... take squares, and build stuff with the squares. Like, you dig the squares, then you have a square for each one you dig. And there are like, dirt squares, and sand squares......" Needless to say, my sister will never play this game.

klamity

Its always good to discover a new game! And then play the living **** out of it.