Would you like me if I.....

Started by forbiddenfruit, July 22, 2011, 01:10:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kazuume

Don't have one so.....*shrug*

burnt up all your favorite magazines to make a bon fire in the driveway?
"If a thing is worth doing, it is worth doing slowly ... very slowly."
                                 ~Gypsy Rose Lee~
                                           ---,`--@
     ~Kill me slowly, so through the pain, I will know I have lived.~

What's Yes & What's Not
Apologies & Absences
Stalled out stories: Dragon Familiar ~ Loki

Belle33

No!!! Bad Kazzie!!!

Would you like me if I ninja'd Insanity? 

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Jeffrey

Yeah, no problem

Would you like me if I stole half of your grilled cheese?
O's and O's / A's and A's / Current Stories / Story Ideas / Posting Updates
Currently my post response time is ridiculously slow and I'm just lucky I have partners who are so understanding

Story Tale

Yes, but I would like you even better if you brought some tomato soup to go along with it.

Would you like me if I dunked my grilled cheese in the tomato soup?

Sybl

I would like you! I do it too.

Would you like me if I invited you over so we could share while the snow falls?

selfexiled

When should I arrive?

...if i brought hot chocolate along with lots of marshmellows?
Originality is fast becoming obsolete, to make a trully unique world all your own is the mark of a great writer, artist, thinker.

Uhm ONs/Offs link
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=134455.msg5990414#msg5990414

Absences:
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=180093.0

Mordred

Would you also put a 'Magic Kit' on that list of ingredients? I've always been a sucker for the coin that gets lost in the little drawer. Sure, I'd like you.. even though marshmallows.. nawww, I'll pass on those.

If I sat there doing really cool sculptures (ok, their coolness IS in the eye of the beholder.. but just you wait!) with the marshmallows, instead of letting them dissolve in the hot chocolate, would you like me?
*See Pillory*

Sybl

I would like you, yes, but...

Would you like me if I melted the marshmallows with flame and drizzled the molten mix on you?  :o

Mordred

(wonders where the ants fit into all this torture? :P)

Hmm.. if I said yes.. I'd sound quite mad, wouldn't I? And yet.. something about that wicked grin as you performed this atrocity upon my dead flesh.. yeah, I am one sick bastard.. I'd still like you! :P

Ah.. but such wickedness comes with a price, I'm afraid. In my frenzy of being shocked (yet also delighted) at your cruel ways.. would you like me if I got all 'medieval vampire'.. (which, to be honest, were harsh times and yes, I was quite an evil beast back in those days).. and drank soooo much blood from your veins I left you in a weakened state? :P
*See Pillory*

Souture

Yes. Weakened but still alive.

Would you like me if I didn't remember your name the next morn?
<3 Sou <3

Mordred

Damn.. and I'd probably be hoping you could clue me into my own name.. ahh, but it'll eventually come. Yeah, sure, why not!

Would you like me if you found out later after asking me my name, I just made one up?
*See Pillory*

Story Tale

Uhmm.. ::) That depends on how good you were before..

Would you like me if I never asked for your name in the first place?

Anesa

Sure, I suppose you wouldn't need *coughs"Mary"coughs* to know my real name in order for me to like you. :)

...just got lost and didn't bother you any more?  ;P

Souture

Of course not. I want to get to know you.

.... tasted like whiskey?
<3 Sou <3

Story Tale

Hmm.. whiskey hmm..

Gave you a breath mint?

Anesa

Sure...thank you!  :)

... spit on a tissue to wipe something off of your face?  ;P

Story Tale

Eek! Lol.. um.. sure. *wipes face with the back of my hand*

Called you way to early in the morning?

Anesa

Sure I'd like you...*Smiles as she turns her cell phone off*  :D

...followed you around all day and repeated everything you said?

Mordred

Yeah.. hmm.. *ponders this a bit more* yeah.. ok. BUT.. ahhh yes, not that easy, eh? I would certainly give you some mouthfuls to repeat. Yeah, I would break ya! But I'd still like you.

Would you like me if I spent the next day speaking absolute, unrelenting, gibberish?
*See Pillory*

Anesa

You mean...kind of like you are now?  Sure...I'd still like ya... ;P  (jusssssssst kidding!)   LOL!

...gave you smart ass remarks/answers all day long?  ;P

Mordred

Ohhh, sure. Hey, you already started!

Would you like me if I replaced EVERYTHING in your kitchen with little boxes of.. yeah, guess.. rhymes with hello.. and comes in ONE color (in my warped universe)?
*See Pillory*

Anesa

Sure...I'd throw a "Blue Goo" party in your honor!   ;)

...ate a bunch of garlic and then tried to kiss you?

Mordred

I would think you were quite wicked.. but if you distracted me plenty in other ways as you zoomed in with those burning lips.. hmm.. how can I answer such a question? Kinda/sorta throws my circuits into a tailspin when I try to say yes.. *so, cheats by simply nodding* :P *aka, yes*

Would you like me if in return to your 'kindness'.. I forced you to sleep in my oldest, creepiest crypt.. amongst some old creatures friends of mine (with me nearby, of course.. to keep you safe.. although I'd make sure you sweat a bit :P)?
*See Pillory*

Anesa

Okay, but don't say I didn't warn ya:  I will scream very loudly...  >_>

...ordered you and I a hot fudge sundae and I stole your cherry?

Mordred

<-- Likes screams.. all sorts.. :P

Ohhh, how could I resist such an adorable girl my cherry? *wrinkles brow for a moment.. pondering how that sounds* :P Yeah, I'd like you.. although I'd watch that chin and neck like a hawk.. waiting for the tiniest little red drop to come dripping down. *wiggles vampire eyebrows*

Would you like me if as you ordered the hot fudge sundae, I grabbed a handful of straws.. then proceeded to shoot the paper of each straw, at you?
*See Pillory*