M Lf F (Younger male x older female characters ) poss Incest, rom or S/M

Started by eiselmann, October 02, 2016, 07:22:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

eiselmann

Things you need to know

This will be smut heavy , however what to get as much story in as possible

My character age will be 16-18 , I do have a preference to play him as a 16 year old however I understand that doesn't work for everyone so if the idea appeals but you'd prefer my male character to be 18 that's all good

Please no one liners ..

I'm a visual sort so at least one real life character photo

Npc's, love them, expect to see many of them , and I hope you like writing for them as well

On's and off's : See my link below , its still a work in progress but certainly covers my offs. However , quickly, offs are male on male , sissification and cross gender... on's....Definitely want at least one encounter with single male on multiple females , big fan of cockold/hotwife sex

PM me if interested

The Story

For years my character has been sent to stay with his grandparents or stay over at friends place every other weekend.For years he had no idea why , or what his parents did when he was away. As he got older curiosity started getting the better of him and soon he started asking questions.

At 16(can be 18 see above) he was asked if he wanted to come with them for a weekend....there was only one answer to that ...YES.

Turns out every weekend for years his parents have been going to sex parties and sometimes hosting them.

Happy for the parties to be just that ...sex, swinging, threesomes ,foursomes and moresomes or add in (Male)Master /(female)Slave relationships into the mix.

As for your character , the idea is that she is being given to my character as a coming of age gift. I'd like her to be someone he knows, like a teacher , best friends mother, next door neighbours wife or the like ...heck she could even be a celebrity (real or made up--if you go with real happy to discuss who it would be)

Beyond all the sex I'm looking for story ...and the story will be in part around the power dynamic between our characters ...to the outside world your character has authority and yet the true power lies with mine , its just that the illusion of power with your character has to be protected

A note on Incest , again not everyones cup of tea so not critical to the story however happy to do mother/son, aunt /nephew ,older sister/younger brother and my favourite older sister in law/ younger brother in law

Your character age is open I just ask she be older than mine, up to you what she looks like however I do have a preference for tall slim female characters...think Kate Middleton as opposed to a Kim Kardashian bodytype
260916 Sigh, on the back end of my laptop dying last week and getting a new one delivered, we now have had some local flooding where I live....fortunately for me no major damage since my house is a few feet above ground, however my back yard looks like the swimming pool I don't have ...so might take a day or two to get back to posting

The Betrayal at Yalta, one of the main reasons the world is the mess it is today

My ons and offs link

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=254364.0