Harry Potter Mafia Game: Rules/Roles and OOC Thread

Started by Sarena, November 21, 2012, 12:53:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sarena

Aww *hugs* I hope you get to feeling better soon, Kendra!
I can go from southern belle to ghetto thug faster than you can say "Bless your heart".

Chelemar

Quote from: Kendra on November 30, 2012, 04:46:49 AM
is all sicky so post may be delayed
will try to get it up later  :-\

*Ugh*  and Hug hope you feel better soonest.

Sasha

Well off to work I go ....hi ho hi ho ....another long day ahead .  I hate retail this time of year ...people are nuts .

Smiles ...

Remiel

Ugh. You couldn't pay me enough to work in retail, especially around Christmastime.

Mr Bigglesworth

Ha, you could pay me enough, 10k/day, I'll work retail :-)

Kythia

RedPhoenix

Umm. When I figure out how this game works.  :-[
Apologies & Absences | Ons & Offs | Canon in Red
I move the stars for no one.

Kythia

LOL.

It's pretty simple.  Choose a person at random to vote for, make up some nonsense as to why you're voting for them.  Repeat until killed.

persephone325

Sarena, what happens in the event of a tie? (Just out of curiosity?)
This doesn't have to end in a fight, Buck.
It always ends in a fight.
You pulled me from the river. Why?
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

Sarena

In the event of a tie, the Minister of Magic will be called upon to break it. 

And just a heads up, be prepared for an event on the morning of Day 3. A certain phrase one of you posted unlocked the first event (though, not necessarily the first on the list!).  By random draw, the first event will be chosen and announced with the results of the events of Night Two.  *grins*
I can go from southern belle to ghetto thug faster than you can say "Bless your heart".

Mr Bigglesworth

Sasha

I had the most awesome day at work today .  We have this raffle going on for St Jude ....all the money gets donated there .  So I buy my silly tickets and never expected to win . So what happens ....I ended up winning this giant pool , to which I swear I did not put one ticket into . So I traded it off ....to get this sweet patio set another won that didn't want it. Part of the Jaclyn Smith Collection....6 pc dinning set . I still am in awe of it really . Never won anything this nice before in my life .

Merry Christmas to me ....does a little dance . God is awesome ....Smiles .

Now to find someone with a truck to go pick it up . LMAO

Grins .. Twas an awesome day , I had a smile on my face that no complaining customer could get the best of .

Just had to share anyways .

Starlequin

Sounds pretty awesome, Sasha, congratz! Betcha meals will taste even better, slathered with that sweet, sweet victory sauce :D
You live for the fight when it's all that you've got.

Kendra

Thanks Sarena and Chele ;)
still not the Mae West but got a post up at any rate. >.<

wonderful news Sasha - karma has a way of working its way around ;)

Chelemar

Quote from: Sasha on December 01, 2012, 01:27:47 AM
I had the most awesome day at work today .  We have this raffle going on for St Jude ....all the money gets donated there .  So I buy my silly tickets and never expected to win . So what happens ....I ended up winning this giant pool , to which I swear I did not put one ticket into . So I traded it off ....to get this sweet patio set another won that didn't want it. Part of the Jaclyn Smith Collection....6 pc dinning set . I still am in awe of it really . Never won anything this nice before in my life .

Merry Christmas to me ....does a little dance . God is awesome ....Smiles .

Now to find someone with a truck to go pick it up . LMAO

Grins .. Twas an awesome day , I had a smile on my face that no complaining customer could get the best of .

Just had to share anyways .

That's wonderful!  *grins and happy dances for you* :D   Yes indeed He is.

Kythia

Damnit.

I sat down to get all my threads up to date.  I had brilliant intentions, I really did.

Instead, I PMd two new people about new games and agreed to a suggestion someone sent me.  It looks like I either accept I have no self control or just decide to go on a one woman mission to be in every single freakin' game on here.

Beguile's Mistress

*laughs*  Kythia wants to write with ALL the peeplz.

Josietta

Me toos! But I got behind too far ;(

I'm out of town this weekend but will post up Sunday night or Monday. :)

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖                    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖
                                 O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 
                           Warning:  Finicky Muse Ahead!

Teo Torriatte

Well that was fun.  :-)

Now I get to haunt the halls... heh...

Sarena

And the night phase results have been posted, as well as the event!  Y'all please have fun with this. *grins*  I know I will thoroughly enjoy reading what everyone comes up with. 

And don't forget to vote!  Let the lynching begin...

Sarena

Just have to say, I am thoroughly enjoying the posts and all of the PMs flying about! 

Kythia

I can't seem to stop.

I really must get threads up to date. 
No more rhymes.  I promise,
I'm just gonna await my fate

Goddamnit

Sarena

Mr Bigglesworth

Now my mind is stuck this way.
This will not do I say.

I just sent email for work,
In it a rhyme did lurk.