Corrupt a wish

Started by Twilightfiredragon, October 04, 2011, 02:08:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cyrraddwn

Quote from: Princeoflight on January 03, 2015, 10:59:24 PM
Granted, but you accidentally teleport yourself into another universe, where you are completely alien.

I wish I could draw
Obviously you mean you want to draw all of the time. So no more victories for you!

I wish I could be a girl for a day.

Princeoflight

Haha . That was a good one !

Granted. But unfortunately for you, the day that has been granted is Groundhog Day ... Therefore you're stuck being a girl forever.

I wish I could hear people's thoughts

Cyrraddwn

Quote from: Princeoflight on January 03, 2015, 11:56:19 PM
Haha . That was a good one !

Granted. But unfortunately for you, the day that has been granted is Groundhog Day ... Therefore you're stuck being a girl forever.Not sure I quite understand

I wish I could hear people's thoughts

You can hear people's thoughts. All the time. It doesn't stop. Good luck finding your own ideas in there!

I wish for an indestructible watch that works with perfect accuracy.

Kiurial

Granted, but since the watch has perfect accuracy, the manufacturers neglected to include a way to change the time.  You're screwed during Daylight Savings Time, or if you ever travel out of your time zone.

I wish I knew what to make for dinner tomorrow.

GoddessPersephone

Wish granted. You know what to make but, your stove suddenly is inoperable and can not make what you want to make.

I wish I had a brand new car.

CaptainNexus616

Granted, you HAD a new car. Now you don't.

I wish for the next poster to have an awesome day.
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ FLIP THIS TABLE.
┻━┻ ︵ ヽ(°□°ヽ) FLIP THAT TABLE.
┻━┻ ︵ \(`Д´)/ ︵ ┻━┻ FLIP ALL THE TABLES
▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ Sorry, I just dropped my bag of Doritos in my signature again. ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄┐( °ー ° )┌

Cyrraddwn

I had an amazing day. Unfortunately for you, the world needs balance. In order for me to have an amazing day, /somebody/ needs to have had a horrible day. That "somebody" is you.

I wish I could shapeshift an indefinite amount of times, so there's no risk of getting stuck.

Hazel

Granted, but you can only go back to being human after changing 5 times, and your stuck in each form for an hour. Happy changing.

I wish I had a cat to pet right now.

Cyrraddwn

The cat is vicious and has rabies. Have fun petting it.

I wish dental cavities didn't exist.

GoddessPersephone

Wish granted, but in order for them to not exist, you have no teeth and must eat everything after being pureed. Bon Appétit!

I wish to have a cuddle buddy right now.

Belle33

Granted.  *introduces the Goddess to a very handsome cuddle buddy who wraps his arms around her tightly before informing us of his high contagious skin rash already spreading across the Goddess' lovely smooth skin*

I wish I could be in two places at once.

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

GoddessPersephone

Wish granted. Your body splits in half completely giving you the opportunity to be in two places at once but you are literally split in half.

I wish there was something exciting happening at this moment.

CaptainNexus616

Granted....aaaaand you missed it completely without realizing.

I wish I had a full sized and operational Megas XLR!

You dig giant robots! I dig giant robots! Chicks dig giant robots!
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ FLIP THIS TABLE.
┻━┻ ︵ ヽ(°□°ヽ) FLIP THAT TABLE.
┻━┻ ︵ \(`Д´)/ ︵ ┻━┻ FLIP ALL THE TABLES
▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ Sorry, I just dropped my bag of Doritos in my signature again. ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄┐( °ー ° )┌

GoddessPersephone

You get it but it never does anything that you need and/or want it to do, only what others need and/or want it to do.

I wish I could go to a spa.

Hazel

Granted, but it's quite unfortunate that this spa's run by cannibals intent on having a fine dinner. (I'd avoid the hot tub.)

I wish life time movies were actually enjoyable.

GoddessPersephone

You've got your wish! But look there's a problem! It seems the only ones that are enjoyable but not by you! Try HBO. ;D

I wish I lived in Gotham City.

Hazel

Granted. But your plane there is taken by the Joker. Hope you don't mind a little laughing gas.

I wish that I saw a unicorn, and got a picture with it.

GoddessPersephone

Granted. Uh oh! The flash from the picture causes the unicorn to neigh and buck wildly! It ends up knocking your camera from your hand and tramples it into little pieces and then hits you in between the legs so hard it knocks you out and when you wake up you haven no recollection of it.

I wish there was an amazing buffet of food in front of me of everything I love to eat.

Hazel

Granted, buuuut as soon as you eat any of it, it turns to ash.

I wish I had a gallon of orange juice.

GoddessPersephone

Wish granted! Oops! It causes an allergic reaction and now you can never eat an orange or drink it again!

I wish I could have my own home.

Princeoflight

Granted. But your home is in a location you absolutely hate and have never seen.

I wish my holidays were longer.

Hazel

Granted, But it sucks the Energy out of people twice as fast, leading to mass riots during the holidays.

I wish I could play a game and never get bored of it.

GoddessPersephone

Granted! But you end up playing so much that you are close to death because you never get up to eat, drink, or use the bathroom or even sleep and are then no longer ever permitted to play a video game ever again! It's doom I tell you! Just madness!

I wish it were snowing outside.

Hazel

(Despite his crippling addiction to Call of Battle Duty: The one in the desert, Charles has started a normal life. Though he peeks around corners from time to time just to be sure. ;D)

Granted. But it's not any ol normal snow storm. This one is Russian, and just past out over your home. I'd bundle up.

I wish that there was a way to the moon and back.

GoddessPersephone

(Baha! Oh goodness that made me die a little. :D)

Granted! There is but you're not allowed to go. Only Astronauts.... Duh. But the good thing is they video taped it just for you! (Thought a SOMEWHAT good ending would be okay)

I wish my hot chocolate had more marshmallows in it!