Needs a womans help on something.

Started by Kaiser Maverick, July 23, 2010, 07:50:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kaiser Maverick

Lol its fun. A little too sexy <.<

Nyarly

Quote from: Kaiser Maverick on July 25, 2010, 11:55:18 AM
Lol its fun. A little too sexy <.<
So sexy, that it's ridiculous already. But that was most likely the point. Just like Devil May Cry and the over-blown coolness.

Kaiser Maverick

Ahh DMC 4 gave me my sadistic side.

Cassiopeia

Running in heels ... very doable.  Even though I've done it I don't particularly know how to explain it, just know that all of my leg muscles are REALLY engaged.  I like to think of it as a super power  ;D  Here's what my retort would be ...

"How do men run, or even walk for that matter, with the luggage they have to haul around between their legs?!"

LadySheikah

Quote from: Cassiopeia on July 25, 2010, 12:51:50 PM
"How do men run, or even walk for that matter, with the luggage they have to haul around between their legs?!"

That is a good question...I mean I watch my husband some times and he has to "Fix" himself sometimes because the "get in the way," but are they always in the way or do they tuck them somewhere???
llRequest & Parings O& Osll A&AsCurrent Storiesll

ღ My Group RPs ღ

ღRP Stats ღ

CLOSED! ONLY DOING GROUP RPs! (Sun, Sept 05, 2010)

Nyarly

Quote from: Cassiopeia on July 25, 2010, 12:51:50 PM

o_O  I... Never had any problems with that. I could imagine that it can be problematic, when one is naked, but I don't tend to run around like that.

Kaiser Maverick