Princesses of Sin - Recruiting players!

Started by Cycle, November 11, 2014, 10:04:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

summoner2183

Does the Prey humans have to be female or male?

Cycle

Good question.  I see no reason for the humans to be of any specific gender or sexual orientation.  Anyone can be tempted by Sin.  *grins*  So I'm inclined to impose no restrictions in the game on either front.

summoner2183

Cycle

Seeking:  players to run mortal characters to be tempted by Wrath (written by Kythia) or Greed (written by HarleyQuinn).

Also available:  the sins of Gluttony and Sloth are open as well.

Details:  this is a small group, free-form RP, set in modern times, in a hotel over Christmas.  The Sins are immortal incarnations.  They are playing a game:  who is best at tempting a mortal to commit their sin.  Mortal players should design characters that will be tempting to a Sin.  The strong, the righteous, the honorable, etc.  We currently have a priest being targeted by Envy, and we are looking for more mortals to join in the festivities.

OCC thread is here.

In game thread is here.

This is not a NC game, nor is it Femdom or harsh sex.  More like...  coercion and temptation.  PM me if you have questions or are interested!

Ron Don Volante

If somebody is interested in pairing off with Gluttony or Sloth princess I'd definitely play it out :D
My character and plot repository

Feel free to PM me if you'd like to chat about my or your characters, plots, your work or anything that interests you.