Corrupt a wish

Started by Twilightfiredragon, October 04, 2011, 02:08:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hazel

Granted. It's now raining fire and brimstone. Enjoy your bike ride!

I wish the weather wasn't so unpredictable.

Wispyr

Granted. It now always sucks in the worst way possible. At least it's consistent!

I wish I had an extra hour or two attached to each day.

Thangar

Granted but you must spend that hour watching reruns of really bad tv from the 1980's.

I wish I could speak Spanish...

Beguile's Mistress

Your wish is granted.  You can now speak Spanish!

However, it is the only language you can speak and you company is transferring you to Moscow!

I wish this were Friday.

Thangar

Your wish has been granted. Today is Friday, but the days of Saturday and Sunday have been removed and tomorrow is Monday.

I wish that  I could read other folks minds....

karvick

Granted but some the things you see scar you for life.

I wish for a book of Spells.

Beguile's Mistress

Your wish is granted but you miss the fine print.  All spell cast will cost you something - a finger, a toe, a limb...

I wish I had a star named after me. :-)

Gadifriald

Granted, however, it is the star from which a race of alien bug people will invade the Earth! ;D

I wish I lived in a Star Trek type future!
I am a mighty ravisher of captive damsels and princesses!

Thangar

Granted! But you are stuck bouncing back and forth between two co-mingled worm holes in a cosmic mobius strip and all the holo-deck will provide for entertainment is a re-creation of the characters from the Beverly Hillbillies.

I wish I would never make a mistake doing one of these E threads again.

CaptainNexus616

Granted,................aaaaaaaand now your bored.

I wish I could enjoy my job.
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ FLIP THIS TABLE.
┻━┻ ︵ ヽ(°□°ヽ) FLIP THAT TABLE.
┻━┻ ︵ \(`Д´)/ ︵ ┻━┻ FLIP ALL THE TABLES
▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ Sorry, I just dropped my bag of Doritos in my signature again. ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄┐( °ー ° )┌

Adammair

Granted! You enjoy your job, but ONLY when you're not at your job, and you enjoy it so much that it completely occupies all your free time.

I wish a certain acquaintance's pregnancy was caused by me.

CaptainNexus616

Granted, she found out it was caused by you and she has a put a hit out on you

I wish for some chocolate pie.
▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ Sorry, I just dropped my bag of Doritos in my signature again. ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄┐( °ー ° )┌

Blythe

You get pie, but the crust is absolutely terrible.

I wish I had a PS4!

HannibalBarca

Granted.  You now have Plague Strain 4...less deadly than pneumonic plague, more deadly than septicemic plague.  You have roughly 36 hours to live.

I wish I was watching the new Star Wars movie right now.
“Those who lack drama in their
lives strive to invent it.”   ― Terry Masters
"It is only when we place hurdles too high to jump
before our characters, that they learn how to fly."  --  Me
Owed/current posts
Sigs by Ritsu

CaptainNexus616

Granted, now you are hearing the sounds of the police kicking your door down for pirating the movie enjoy the fine and prison food!

I wish you a happy new year!

Thangar

The year is happy but the next 99 years are miserable...

I wish I could really dance well..

CaptainNexus616

Granted though your now the penguin from Happy Feet.

I wish for a good Deadpool movie.

Frozen Flame

Granted, but the movie in question is a remake of Clint Eastwood's "The Dead Pool"
I wish I could figure out what to do for 2015, just in general :\

Princeoflight

Granted. But the entire magic of giving you the idea of what to do with 2015 has made time fly by, and it's now 2020.

I wish I fall in love ..,.

Adammair

Granted! You fall in love with a hideous, monstrous ogre.

I wish my lucky penny would magically multiply several quadrillion-fold.

Frozen Flame

Granted, but you have now developed--and succumb to--a severe allergy to copper that leaves you hopelessly ill. Thankfully, the number of pennies you multiplied should just about cover the medical expenses.

I wish I could work up the courage and the gumption to try this "college" thing I put off about 12 years ago.

Princeoflight

Granted. But, you go there and find it doesn't have much to add because life has taught you far more valuable things, both in terms of your profession and life itself.

I wish I rock someone's world.

vanTheMad

Granted, but in the most literal sense; you are transmogrified into a boulder, which rolls down a hill and crashes square into a preschool, shaking the building and disorienting the toddlers within.

I wish you'd corrupt this wish.

MoonlightReina

Granted, but now that it is corrupted, all other wishes will fail in succession.

I wish I had the ability to teleport.
Work is hectic, so posts are slow. Apologies in advance to my current RP partners!

Princeoflight

Granted, but you accidentally teleport yourself into another universe, where you are completely alien.

I wish I could draw