Lit. Sub F Looking for Lit Dom. Males: Craving ANYTHING {Back from Break}

Started by Ashleebabe, January 12, 2012, 11:20:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ashleebabe

Some say the world will end in fire, Some say in ice. From what I’ve tasted of desire I hold with those who favor fire. But if it had to perish twice, I think I know enough of hate To say that for destruction ice Is also great And would suffice.

Ashleebabe

Some say the world will end in fire, Some say in ice. From what I’ve tasted of desire I hold with those who favor fire. But if it had to perish twice, I think I know enough of hate To say that for destruction ice Is also great And would suffice.

Ashleebabe

So after a few months of a break to recharge my juices, I am back to pursue some more writing

Ashleebabe

Ashleebabe

Ashleebabe

Holy moly it's been over a year since I've been on this site?!!!

All ideas and games are open and I am ready to get back into the flow of writing again

Looking for some dark, possessive male characters

Ashleebabe

Ashleebabe

Ashleebabe

Ashleebabe

She’s back!! Finally got s Mac daddy used laptop to write on. So I’m open for business