News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

A Twist on Little Red Riding Hood

Started by LtRipley, April 22, 2013, 02:08:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LtRipley

So this is an idea originally developed with some one else but the thread was dropped. I'd still really love to do this though.

Basically, Little Red and Big Bad Wolf are two people bound together through the centuries by a curse that forces them to seek each other out and try to kill one another again and again, being reborn numerous times through out the century since the time of ancient Egypt, where they originated. The only way to break the curse is for Red to kill Wolf, as the curse was put into place for Wolf killing Red in their past lives where Wolf was a priest of Anubis and Red was a priestess of Serket.

There was a lot more laid out for the plot, but I'd rather tailor it to the wishes of whoever I decide to do this with, and of course what I just described above is subject to change as well, I just mostly like the idea of having two people born again and again, bound together, with the theme of Little Red Riding Hood weaved into it.

Please be literate and write posts longer than a few lines if you are interested

LtRipley