The Lovely Life of a Forniphilia Fetishist (C/NC)

Started by Jessica, March 28, 2013, 03:07:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jessica

Human furniture (or forniphilia) is a form of bondage and sexual objectification in which a person's body is incorporated into a chair, table, cabinet or other piece of furniture.

As some of you may know I've traditionally enjoyed non-consensual, romantic-less roleplays. Well, now I'm searching for something quite the opposite. I'm looking for a roleplay between two characters very much in love, indulging in their fetishes.

My character would be the woman in the relationship, a lady in her mid 20s-early 30s, with a submissive streak and an interest in forniphilia. Your character would either be her lover or husband, someone she can trust, someone she loves. As a couple they begin to test out this new world of bondage and furniture, starting simple - say, after a hard day's work she rests down on the floor as a footrest.

As time progresses and they grow more comfortable they begin to experiment further, with extended times as 'furniture', perhaps playing around with some light bondage. And slowly, slowly their personalities sharpen, as she grows more submissive, more malleable, and he grows more dominant, more eager to try out new things.

And soon this lifestyle has consumed them, her desire to remain an object 24/7, his desire to treat her as one. All the while they still act to make their other happy - he fulfills her desires, and she his.

I'm ideally seeking someone with an interest in bondage and a desire to discuss new ideas, as well as someone happy to explore this relationship outside of bondage and their interactions with one another. Additionally your character does not necessarily have to be male - I have no objection to female lovers.

If you're interested or wish to discuss further please do PM me x

Jessica