(m/m) Short Story, Looking for Cross-dressing-ish plotline.

Started by Sergeant, July 26, 2012, 04:41:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sergeant

I've been craving a different type of partner for a while now.

But since I first want to check it out I'm looking for a person who wants to do a short story with me.

Care to play?

A business man (me) is looking for some stress relieve so he hops into a night club after work that's known for their cross dressing staff/waiters. Something like a Japanese host cafe if you will. It'll start out with being just interested to full on adoration of the one who makes sure my char is having a good time at the club.
It's all about attracting me to you and in the end maybe have sex.

I'd love it if your char would be a very very feminine boy that doesn't necessarily has to dress in women's clothing but it could be a nice touch. No fake boobs, but skirts and heels is very ok.
The cuter you act the better, but aside from that you can't be afraid to be the one to handle things in the beginning as in touching me and getting really close.
In the end I imagine myself to become very dominant of you, maybe even jealous when I walk in one time and see you with another customer.

Hit me up if you're interested. And even though this will be short I do expect literacy and decent length posts.