Virtually Irresistible Real Life Lounge (OOC)

Started by Autumn Sativus, September 27, 2012, 10:04:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

That Girl Analise

Quote from: Sarena on October 14, 2012, 07:34:37 PM
*sings*  "My seance brings all the ghosts to the yard, and they're like it's better than yours..."

/flees

WAIT!! -catches up, huffing- Would you teach me?

Sarena

I can go from southern belle to ghetto thug faster than you can say "Bless your heart".

That Girl Analise

Galactic Druid

A/As last updated 11/27 - Halfway past busy season!

Sarena

You're just sad, because they say mine's better than yours.   :P
I can go from southern belle to ghetto thug faster than you can say "Bless your heart".

Autumn Sativus

The game is going to be on hold for about an hour while I sort some things out here guys. Sorry. That's why the thread is locked, it will be unlocked soon.
Us against the world
Just a couple sinners making fun of hell

~~A&A(updated March 2021)~~Tales~~Wants~~O&O~~Wiki~~

Galactic Druid

Hope everything is okay, Saffy! I'm really enjoying this game, even if I'm paranoid of everone! I think that just means I've gotten into the spirit if it. XD

Trieste

Paranoia is part of the game. If you're not paranoid, you ain't doing it right. xD

Sarena

Galactic Druid

I asked Saff if she could help me start a game I had an idea for, she said you're GMing one next, Trie. Can I reserve myself a player slot?

Trieste

You can try but good luck getting me, with my swiss cheese memory, to follow through. >.>

* Trieste will attempt to remember but will need poked, probably.

I might do a spy theme. Rebels and Spies. Oooh, maybe I could do a Star Wars theme. Hmmmm.

That Girl Analise

ohh, I'm in for a Trie game :3

If we have two in line, I have plenty of time to test and plan my next game (and hopefully my first successful one). Any browncoats in the house?

(*coughmyvoteisforstarwarscough*)

That Girl Analise

*That Girl Analise would like to point out that if Valerian were to reincarnate a game, she wouldn't mind.

I also think [you] would run a good game as well! :3

Autumn Sativus

There can always be two games at the same time if there are this many people who want to GM games and the players are interested. I plan to continue the Werewolves theme for another few games. I don't think anyone else does?
Us against the world

Sarena

I don't want to GM but I've gotten an interesting idea for a Harry Potter based game with Death Eaters and Wizards and Dementors and all that good stuff if someone wants to try to take that on.  :)

Autumn Sativus

OoOooooh. I would! ;D After another round of werewolves though. So if someone else wanted to run it before then, it would be cool.
Us against the world

Galactic Druid

As long as no one does a VR game. I've got an awesome idea for a Tron-esque game in my Virtually Irresistable game setting...

I may need a little help setting up, but hopefully I won't need any during gameplay, so that you could be a player, Saff.

Sign me up, That Girl! After getting a taste of mafia from Saff, I'm gung-go for more.

Autumn Sativus

I wouldn't mind co-GMing with you, Guy. Really. I've had lots of opportunities to be a player, I really do prefer to GM, but still play when I can't run them. :P
Us against the world

Trieste

Sarena

Well the HP game is all yours to run Saffy. :)  We can work out the details and all that between now and when it's ready to run and then the rules will be set and I can still be a player!  *grins*

That [ you ] tag gets me ever time. LoL

Galactic Druid

Well, if you genuinely prefer the captain's chair, I'd be thrilled to have you as a Co-GM. Best of all, I'd have someone behind the curtain with me to talk about the whole game with. ^^

Wait, was that a you tag? I thought I was actually being complimented. T-T

Autumn Sativus

Xandi was removed from the game at her request. This event was my best method to remove her while keeping the game running smoothly. The Seance event may run again in the near future, but I may just try for some more fun/interesting ones instead. We'll see. I'm sorry for railroading and if this upsets anyone but unfortunately this sort of thing can happen from time to time. We will continue the game as usual now.
Us against the world

Trieste

Not much of a railroad considering Sarena was already pointing the finger at her. >.>;

That Girl Analise