[Pathfinder] Rise of the Catgirls

Started by Sethala, November 02, 2012, 09:20:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sethala

Same pantheon, but feel free to invent new gods if the current ones don't fit your backstory.

ShadowFox89

Call me Shadow
My A/A

Blinkin

What is the primary environmental conditions that the game will take place in? IE: mountain, forest, jungle, savanna, etc

As for a character, find the first, very rough draft below. Some minor changes may be made, especally to equipment...

Leia Oakroot

Name: Leia Oakroot      Player: Blinkin
Race: Half-Elf         Sex: Female
Class: Ranger               Favored Class: Ranger
Level: 4               EXP:
Alignment: Neutral Good

Physical Description:

Personality:

Leia is a woman who enjoys life with a zest that could leave some winded simply by watching her. A constant, vibrant energy seems to infuse her every breath and she firmly believes that life is meant to be lived, people anoyed and humor above all is to be encouraged. If you’re as likely as not to die tomorrow, live for today! A relatively good natured person, she is as much at home in a crowd of people in a tavern as she is in the wilds of the forest as she tracks evil beings wherever she might find them. Her only true companion seems to be a wolf who is rarely away from her side; although she has no problem keeping a lusty fellow company for a few nights here and there.

Background:

Leia was the only child of adventuring parents who’s main ambition in life was to see what might lay over the next hill and behind the next tree. Traveling with her parents, Leia experienced a wide range of locations and the wonderlust of two people very much committed to each other. For the first 13 years of her life, the world was a constantly changing place with new things to experience each hour.

Just after Leia’s 13th birthday, she was moving through a thickly forested region with her parents; on the move once again for the next town down the road when they were set upon by a band of goblins that had been terrorizing the locals for several months. The short fight was little more than a massacre and within a seemingly few minutes, Leias parents were dead and the teenage girl left for dead amist the looted campsite. For the next several days, the youth stumbled along the packed dirt road until an old man happened across her and took her in.

“Sasha” was a ranger of some note who had been slowly cutting down the goblin band over the last several weeks and after finding the site of the latest raid, had set out to find the owner of the footprints that had wondered away; unknowingly in the ssame direction as the goblin raiders and had nearly walked right into their camp. Over the next several years, Leia would learn from the old hunter and learn the intircates of the bow and hunting those who would hunt the goodly and innocent folks; taking on the profession herself as she matured.

It was on such a mission that an older Leia would stumble upon an abandoned wolf-cub trying to nurse at his dead mother’s tit and take the scrawny thing in. Although she named the  wolf the rediculous name of “Bob” the wolf took to it quickly enough. While Bob would never be tamed, they developed a intense bond and as the wolf grew to an adulthood, a respect for each other’s abilities and affection for sharing warmth.

Ability Scores:
STR: 14 (+2)   Carry: Light: 58   Moderate: 59 – 116   Heavy: 117 - 175
DEX: 18 (+4)
CON: 14 (+2)
INT: 14 (+2)
WIS: 14 (+2))
CHA: 12 (+1)

Saving Throws:            Combat:
Fort: +6            HP: 42/42
Reflex: +8            Init: +6(+7 in forest)
Will: +3            Spells: +2 1st

Offense:               Defense:
Base speed: 30ft      
Base Attack:+10            AC: 19
Base Damage: +4            AC (Flatfooted): 15
Ranged: +11               AC (Touch):14
CMB:+11/+6               CMD: 20
AC(Special):
Combat (Special): +2 Attack and Damage vs Cat-People, +1 Attack/Damage, +1 Init. in Forest))

Class Skills: (CS+ATT+Spec+SP)
6 Climb(STR) (3+2+1)
7 Craft (Bow/Fletcher(INT) (3+2+2)
8 Handle Animal(CHA) (3+1+4)(+5 to effect wild animals)
6 Heal (WIS) (3+2+1)
4 Intimidate (CHA) (3+1)
6 Knowledge: Dungeoneering (INT) (3+2+1)
9 Knowledge:Geography (INT) (3+2+1+3) (+2 in forest
9 Knowledge: Nature (INT) (3+2+1+3)
11 Perception(WIS) (3+2+3+4) (+2 in forest and vs Cat-People))
7 Profession (Tracker) (WIS) (3+2+2) (+2 in forest)
7 Ride (DEX) (3+4)
4 Sense Motive(CHA) (3+1) (+2 vs Cat-People))
7 Spell Craft (INT) (3+2+2)
11 Stealth (DEX) (3+4+4) (+2 in forest)
9 Survival (WIS) (3+2+4) (+2 for tracking, +2 in forest)
6 Swim  (STR)(3+2+1)

Languages: Common, Elven, Goblin, Orc

Feats:
RF- Adaptable (Skill Focus: Perception)
Weapon focus (CompoundBow) (+1 to attack rolls with weapon)
CF- Favored Enemy: Cat-People (+2 to bluff, know. (cat-people), perc., sense mot., surv., vs att & dam)
CF- Track (+3 to survival for tracking)
CF- Wild Empathy  (+5 to effect wild animals)
CF - Combat Style: Archery
CF-Endurance (Reduces fatigue for armour by 1 level)
CF- Favored Terrain (Forest (+2 to init., Know. (Geo), Perc., Stealth, Survival in forest. Leaves no trail and cannot be tracked)
CS- Point Blank (+1 attack and damage for shots under 30 ft)
Precise Shot (No penalty for firing into combat, bonuses for favored enemy/terrain apply)
CF - Hunters Bond (L2 Wolf)

Traits/racial traits:
Keen Senses (+2 to perception)ill)
Immune to Sleep spells
+2 Save vs enchantments
+3 save vs fear
Lowlight vision (60 ft)
Elf Blood (count as both races for effects related to race)
Devotee of the green (+1 to know. Geo and nature)
Elven Reflexes (+2 Init)
Coin:
GP:
SP:
CP:
2,400 gp

Equipment:
+1 Longbow, composit (STR 2): Dam: 1d8+1, crit: x3, range: 110’, weight: 3 lbs, Cost: 2000 gp
+1 mithril chain shirt: AC: +5, dex: +6, Skill Check:: 0 SFa: 10%, weight: 10 lbs, Cost: 1,100 gp
Bag of Holding (Type I): 2,500 gp, 15 lbs
Efficient Quiver: 1,800 gp 2lbs
Potion of cure light wounds (4): 200 gp, .8 lbs
Arrow, Durable (40): 426 gp 6 lbs (with Mithral tips)
Arrow grappling hook (5): 5 gp, 2.5 lbs
Arrow, Raining (4): 150 gp, .60 lbs (contains holywater, -2 penalty)
Adventurers sash: 20 gp, 3 lbs
Artisan tools (Masterwork): 50 gp, 5 lbs
Bedroll: 1 sp, 5 lbs
Blanket, common: 1 sp, 1 lb
Blanket, winter: 5 sp, 3 lbs
Belt pouch: 1gp, .5 lbs
Canvas (4 sq yd): 4 sp, 4 lbs
Cold weather outfit: 8 gp, 7 lbs
Explorers outfit: 1gp, 1 lbs
Fish hooks (5): 5 sp, neg
Flint/steel 1 gp, neg
Hammock: 1sp, 3 lbs
Kit, cooking: 1 gp, 2 lbs
Lamp Oil (5): 5 sp, 5 lbs
Lantern, bullseye: 12 gp, 3 lbs
rations,trail (5 days): 20 gp, 10 lbs
Rope, silk (100 ft): 20 gp, 20 lbs
Water skin (1 gal): 1 gp, 4 lbs

"I am a Southern Gentleman, which means that I'm a rogue and a scoundrel. When I'm not kissin' the hands of married women, I'm slipping off their wedding rings."
My Ons' & offs'
Absenses & Apologies (Updated 3/02/23)
Blinkins' Thinkin's (Story Ideas)
Yes, I really am blind.
Being Literate is the ability to read and understand a language. When you ask for literate, what you are looking for is Verbosity, which is the ability to use lots of words without actually saying very much... like politicians. I consider myself both literate and verbose.

who149

Eh, I couldn't get to a good computer last night so I couldn't make a character in time. I'll drop out of this one and give it too Blinkin and Muse. *tips hat*
Been away, now i'm back. Updated based off changes in my life.

Ons and offs!

Sethala

Ah, sorry to hear that Who.  I'll try to keep you in mind if a slot opens up.

Shadow, not quite sure if we'll have room for you, but I'll figure things out real quick and let you know.  Warlock is fine, though.

Laughing Hyena

Cant participate in this. I have too many games to focus time on for the moment. So if theres a slot held for me I cannot get in on it.

ShadowFox89

Call me Shadow
My A/A

Sethala

Nothing over 15?  Those suck, reroll 'em.

Blinkin

Hmmm... mine were all 14 or less... except for 1 16... should I reroll too? ;) lol
"I am a Southern Gentleman, which means that I'm a rogue and a scoundrel. When I'm not kissin' the hands of married women, I'm slipping off their wedding rings."
My Ons' & offs'
Yes, I really am blind.
Being Literate is the ability to read and understand a language. When you ask for literate, what you are looking for is Verbosity, which is the ability to use lots of words without actually saying very much... like politicians. I consider myself both literate and verbose.

ShadowFox89

Call me Shadow
My A/A

who149

Alright, well. If there's an opening I guess I'll post my character tomorrow.

Ons and offs!

ShadowFox89

I'll be done with the sheet and character in a little bit. Frea makes her return!
Call me Shadow
My A/A

ShadowFox89

Call me Shadow
My A/A

Sethala

Yeah, reroll those, Blinkin.

I want everyone to have about +10-+12 total ability modifiers.  Which means probably one 17 or 18.

ShadowFox89

Call me Shadow
My A/A

Muse

A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

How to set this Muse ablaze (O/Os)

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

Blinkin

Quote from: Sethala on November 05, 2012, 12:01:56 AM
Yeah, reroll those, Blinkin.

I want everyone to have about +10-+12 total ability modifiers.  Which means probably one 17 or 18.

Ok, I'll rreroll and adjust the character sheet... still need to adjust the equipment.. Sure we couldn't go to level 5? ;)
My Ons' & offs'
Yes, I really am blind.

Blinkin

Ok, rerolled atts and updated character sheet.

Leia Oakroot

Name: Leia Oakroot      Player: Blinkin
Race: Half-Elf         Sex: Female
Class: Ranger               Favored Class: Ranger
Level: 4               EXP: 14,000
Alignment: Neutral Good         Next Level: 23,000

Physical Description:

Personality:

Leia is a woman who enjoys life with a zest that could leave some winded simply by watching her. A constant, vibrant energy seems to infuse her every breath and she firmly believes that life is meant to be lived, people anoyed and humor above all is to be encouraged. If you’re as likely as not to die tomorrow, live for today! A relatively good natured person, she is as much at home in a crowd of people in a tavern as she is in the wilds of the forest as she tracks evil beings wherever she might find them. Her only true companion seems to be a wolf who is rarely away from her side; although she has no problem keeping a lusty fellow company for a few nights here and there.

Background:

Leia was the only child of adventuring parents who’s main ambition in life was to see what might lay over the next hill and behind the next tree. Traveling with her parents, Leia experienced a wide range of locations and the wonderlust of two people very much committed to each other. For the first 13 years of her life, the world was a constantly changing place with new things to experience each hour.

Just after Leia’s 13th birthday, she was moving through a thickly forested region with her parents; on the move once again for the next town down the road when they were set upon by a band of goblins that had been terrorizing the locals for several months. The short fight was little more than a massacre and within a seemingly few minutes, Leias parents were dead and the teenage girl left for dead amist the looted campsite. For the next several days, the youth stumbled along the packed dirt road until an old man happened across her and took her in.

“Sasha” was a ranger of some note who had been slowly cutting down the goblin band over the last several weeks and after finding the site of the latest raid, had set out to find the owner of the footprints that had wondered away; unknowingly in the ssame direction as the goblin raiders and had nearly walked right into their camp. Over the next several years, Leia would learn from the old hunter and learn the intircates of the bow and hunting those who would hunt the goodly and innocent folks; taking on the profession herself as she matured.

It was on such a mission that an older Leia would stumble upon an abandoned wolf-cub trying to nurse at his dead mother’s tit and take the scrawny thing in. Although she named the  wolf the rediculous name of “Wind” the wolf took to it quickly enough. While Wind would never be tamed, they developed a intense bond and as the wolf grew to an adulthood, a respect for each other’s abilities and affection for sharing warmth.

Ability Scores:
STR: 14 (+2)   Carry: Light: 58   Moderate: 59 – 116   Heavy: 117 - 175
DEX: 18 (+4)
CON: 17 (+3)
INT: 16 (+3)
WIS: 17 (+3)
CHA: 15 (+2)

Saving Throws:            Combat:
Fort: +7            HP: 46/46
Reflex: +8            Init: +6(+7 in forest)
Will: +4            Spells: +3 1st

Offense:               Defense:
Base speed: 30ft      
Base Attack:+6            AC: 19
Base Damage: +4            AC (Flatfooted): 15
Ranged: +11               AC (Touch):14
CMB:+11/+6               CMD: 20
AC(Special):
Combat (Special): +2 Attack and Damage vs Cat-People, +1 Attack/Damage, +1 Init. in Forest)

Class Skills: (CS+ATT+Spec+SP)
6 Climb(STR) (3+2+1)
9 Craft (Bow/Fletcher(INT) (3+3+3)
9 Handle Animal(CHA) (3+2+4)(+5 to effect wild animals)
9 Heal (WIS) (3+3+2)
7 Knowledge: Dungeoneering (INT) (3+3+1)
10 Knowledge:Geography (INT) (3+3+1+3) (+2 in forest
10 Knowledge: Nature (INT) (3+3+1+3)
12 Perception(WIS) (3+3+3+4) (+2 in forest and vs Cat-People))
8 Profession (Tracker) (WIS) (3+3+2) (+2 in forest)
8 Ride (DEX) (3+4+1)
5 Sense Motive(CHA) (3+2) (+2 vs Cat-People))
9 Spell Craft (INT) (3+3+3)
11 Stealth (DEX) (3+4+4) (+2 in forest)
10 Survival (WIS) (3+3+4) (+2 for tracking, +2 in forest)
6 Swim  (STR)(3+2+1)

Languages: Common, Elven, Goblin, Orc, kat-people

Feats:
RF- Adaptable (Skill Focus: Perception)
Weapon focus (CompoundBow) (+1 to attack rolls with weapon)
CF- Favored Enemy: Cat-People (+2 to bluff, know. (cat-people), perc., sense mot., surv., vs att & dam)
CF- Track (+3 to survival for tracking)
CF- Wild Empathy  (+5 to effect wild animals)
CF - Combat Style: Archery
CF-Endurance (Reduces fatigue for armour by 1 level)
CF- Favored Terrain (Forest (+2 to init., Know. (Geo), Perc., Stealth, Survival in forest. Leaves no trail and cannot be tracked)
CS- Point Blank (+1 attack and damage for shots under 30 ft)
Precise Shot (No penalty for firing into combat, bonuses for favored enemy/terrain apply)
CF - Hunters Bond (L2 Wolf)

Traits/racial traits:
Keen Senses (+2 to perception)ill)
Immune to Sleep spells
+2 Save vs enchantments
+3 save vs fear
Lowlight vision (60 ft)
Elf Blood (count as both races for effects related to race)
Devotee of the green (+1 to know. Geo and nature)
Elven Reflexes (+2 Init)
Coin:
GP:5
SP:9
CP:

Equipment:
+1 Longbow, composit (STR 2): Dam: 1d8+1, crit: x3, range: 110’, weight: 3 lbs, Cost: 2000 gp
+1 mithril chain shirt: AC: +5, dex: +6, Skill Check:: 0 SFa: 10%, weight: 10 lbs, Cost: 1,100 gp
Efficient Quiver: 1,800 gp 2lbs
Handy Haversack   2,000   5lbs
Arrow, Durable (36GP, 6 SP): 55 gp 6 lbs (with Mithral tips)
Arrow grappling hook (5): 5 gp, 2.5 lbs
Adventurers sash: 20 gp, 3 lbs
Artisan tools (: 5 gp, 5 lbs
Bedroll: 1 sp, 5 lbs
Blanket, common: 1 sp, 1 lb
Blanket, winter: 5 sp, 3 lbs
Belt pouch: 1gp, .5 lbs
Canvas (4 sq yd): 4 sp, 4 lbs
Cold weather outfit: 0 gp, 7 lbs
Explorers outfit: 1gp, 1 lbs
Fish hooks (5): 5 sp, neg
Flint/steel 1 gp, neg
Hammock: 1sp, 3 lbs
Water skin (1 gal): 1 gp, 4 lb

And the animal companion...

Animal Companion

Name: Wind
Class: Animal Companion         Species: Wolf
Level: 1               Size: Medium

Ability scores:
STR:13 (+1)   Carry, Light: 200 lbs   Medium: 201 -400   Heavy: 401 – 600 lbs
DEX:15 (+2)
CON:15 (+2)
INT:2 (-4)
WIS:12 (+1)
CHA:6 (-2)

Saving Throws:
FORT:+5
REF:+5
WILL:+1

Speed: 50 ft
Base Attack: +2
Base Damage:+2 (Bite 1D6+Trip)
Init: +2
AC: 15
Flatfooted: 12
Touch: 15
Situational:
HP: 14

Skills: (6)
6 Acrobatics (DEX)(3+2+1)
4 Climb (STR) (3+1)
Escape Artist (D3 EX)(2+1)
-1Intimidate (CHA (-2+1))
5 Perception (WIS) (3+1+1)
6 Stealth (DEX) (3+2+1)
3 Survival (WIS)(2+1)
4 Swim (Str)(3+1)

Feats
Power Attack (-1 attack for +3 damage on attacks)Unnamed
Linked
Share Spells (May cast spells on companion that would only be for self)

Racial Abilities:
Low-light vision (60’)
Scent (Can detect things with smell, with survival, can track by smell)
Natural Armor (+2)

(1 bonus)Tricks
Attack
Come
Defend
down
Guard
Heal
Track
My Ons' & offs'
Yes, I really am blind.

who149

My Roles:

15, 11, 16, 09, 12, 10

I think I'll play Sorcerer of the Rakasha bloodline, I'm thinking maybe Female Human.

Ons and offs!

Sethala

Sounds good, though reroll those stats.

who149

Ons and offs!

Sethala

who149

http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.php?sheetid=466592

Finished the majority of the stats. Still need flavor and purchasing of Various goods.

Ons and offs!

Blinkin

Is the experience shown on Leia's sheet correct, or does it need to be adjusted?

I don't want to have to earn more than I actually have to. lol
My Ons' & offs'
Yes, I really am blind.

who149

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Sarah Windgrace
F Chaotic Nuetral Human Sorcerer, Level 4, Init +2, HP 22/22, Speed 30
AC 14, Touch 13, Flat-footed 11, Fort +2, Ref +3, Will +6, Base Attack Bonus 2   
Disarm, Performance, Reach, Trip  Masterwork Scorpion whip +5 (1d4+1, x2)
(+2 Dex, +1 Misc)
Abilities Str 11, Dex 14, Con 13, Int 15, Wis 14, Cha 18
Condition None

A cunning Sorceress whom puts on the mask of a shy and exploitable young women. In truth she loves manipulating from the shadows, using others to get whatever she wants, whatever that may be. Use to be an Exotic Dancer before the catgirls came.

Ons and offs!