End to End (v. 3)

Started by Daoine Sidhe, June 14, 2013, 10:48:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AmberStarfire

Mirrah

"Dream... not of what you are... but of what you want to be." - Margulis
Status: Closed. Semi Hiatus. | Have you taken care of yourself today?

Codswallop

Eftsoons - an obscure way of saying "Soon after"

Mirrah

Codswallop

Ecdemic - basically the opposite of endemic

Mirrah

Stone

The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

Mirrah

Stone

The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

Codswallop

Mirrah

SapphireStar

Codswallop

Hardparts - a term for the skeletal parts of an organism and not nearly as dirty as it sounds.

SapphireStar

Stone

Mirrah

KieraJade

#prismbreaker
"I am not a committee!"

Mirrah

Stone

You broke the game.

So we shall restart:

Penis.

Mirrah

Oh, crap. I did. D: Sorries. I should not post while half asleep...

Slayer.

Stone

Mirrah

Undine

How to bait for an Undine   My O/O's
  When Undine makes for the deep waters My A/A's 

“‘Unable to perceive the shape of you, I find you all around me. Your presence fills my eyes with your love. It humbles my heart, for you are everywhere.’” ~ Giles, The Shape of Water
My F&S fascinations:  Elegance Wild and Grace Forgotten

Stone

Mirrah