[Closed For Now] Dungeon Crawling Streamers! (System, Dungeon World)

Started by Nastara, March 04, 2023, 06:03:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nastara

Hey all! Just wanted to give an update because it's gotten late today! I got swamped at work! I'll be sending out messages either tonight or early tomorrow, dependent upon how quickly a last bit of job work goes!

Sorry again about this!
Delvers Company: Origins (Starting Soon!)
Red Team OOC| Blue Team OOC| Worldbuilding

Nastara

Hey all!

I just wanted to reach out to thank you all again for your submissions. I've sent messages to a preliminary group of players. You all created lovely characters and I'd love to play with all of you. If I could manage a group of this size, I would in a heartbeat.

A big part of this was finding what I believe would be the team that would line up best in terms of kinks and preferences. I'm hoping to make this an ongoing series of games and slots may open in the future, so I hope that we get a chance to play!

Bondage Queen

Nastara

Quote from: Bondage Queen on March 15, 2023, 06:45:11 PM
Er, is it too late to apply?
Hey! Unfortunately, we've finished up with recruiting for now. I do want to make this an ongoing game that continues for a while, so if there is PC attrition then I'll probably recruit for it again! If so, I'll probably pop back into this thread for it to keep things organized!

Nastara

Hello Recruitment!

We all know the scariest monster any party can face is RL! We've had a player drop and so this thread is opening up again for players interested in joining!

I'm not sure exactly how long recruitment will last, but feel free to post in apps or flag interest!

Idlewyld

Quote from: Nastara on April 12, 2023, 04:27:56 PM
Hello Recruitment!

We all know the scariest monster any party can face is RL! We've had a player drop and so this thread is opening up again for players interested in joining!

I'm not sure exactly how long recruitment will last, but feel free to post in apps or flag interest!

OK, I'm letting my Crawl Flag Fly! Tell me if you need anything

greypsychman

i am still interested.

Nastara

Laughing Hyena

*Hyena puts in the coin of interest and selects his go to character.*

"Why hello there sweetie. Need a ladies touch?"

Diabelle had entered the fray!

Nastara

Laughing Hyena

Daril

I'm interested though it looks like you're probably already pretty well covered.  No chance of forming a second party?

If I was in I'd probably play a knight from a once proud family line forced to go adventuring while half naked to make ends meet in an ear that no longer needs her kind. More or less the same character model I proposed for your previous games.  Though I did find some pretty nice artwork to represent a dancer character -perhaps one who is keen to spice up her image with a little adventuring?

Impoverished Knight

Ambitious Dancer

Nastara

We have gotten our new Crawler! Thank you all very much!

I think for now I'm not forming a second party, because I want to be sure that I can put my full attention to this one! I'm going to keep this thread around for any times we have drops (or if I do get more time!)

AbigailChase

I'd like to throw my name into the hat for future recruitment, for whenever it happens. I would like to reuse one of my DW characters found at https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=347208.msg16351371#msg16351371 if this is acceptable.

Crimson

Ive you ever get another opening, I would love to join some time ^^

Nastara

It's absolutely fine to toss characters in! Honestly, that makes refreshing roster easier, which was part of what I was aiming for with how I'm structuring this game!

I want people to be able to step away (temporarily or long term) if RL or even just their interest is getting in the way of them having fun.

I definitely can't make any guarantees to anybody, but I don't intend to let the character count drop and will be looking back here to pluck people in anytime it does!

Daril

Quote from: Nastara on April 22, 2023, 09:12:58 AM
It's absolutely fine to toss characters in! Honestly, that makes refreshing roster easier, which was part of what I was aiming for with how I'm structuring this game!

I want people to be able to step away (temporarily or long term) if RL or even just their interest is getting in the way of them having fun.

I definitely can't make any guarantees to anybody, but I don't intend to let the character count drop and will be looking back here to pluck people in anytime it does!

Since you would like to be able to drop in replacement characters, would it be useful for those of us who are interested in playing a character at some point to do up an actual profile rather then just putting forward a concept?

Nastara

Concepts are totally fine! Going from Concept to Sheet is actually a super quick process!  I don't want people to have to do too much work given I can't predict when things will re-open!

AbigailChase

So can we post our character sheets somewhere, for future reference?

Nastara

Feel free to post them in here! I'll be coming back to this thread any time we have a drop or when I'm able to expand to a second group!

Crimson

Awesome! Here are a few characters I have that could be fun for this!
I love dungeon world and think it would be really fun to try some of these girls out in this some time!

First I have a Cleric, Erika.  (could go a few ways with her class)
She's a human with short cut blond hair. Often her comments are sarcastic and a bit distant.
Erika is not the most proficient and practiced in live combat, as most of her knowledge was gained through studies to become a Knight someday. However she's been stuck fulfilling the equivalent of an desk job. Maintain clerical duties.

Next is Thistle. A Human rogue who is trying to strike out as an adventurer and make a name for herself!
She a young red headed athletic girl who tends to get herself into trouble.

Then I've got Thorne. Thistle's Mother. A barbarian in her 30's with a bad attitude and a crude sense of humor.

Rashol

Placing for hope.

Adventurer Info
NSFW Exposure; Chain Cultist
[/spoiler]
Name: Theresa
Race/Class: Human Mage

Why Do You Crawl?: Suffering. My faith demands I descend into the crawl and suffer so the surface does not. Also I am drawn to it. I feel.. something or someone important to me was lost in the crawl long ago.

Interested In (player): I am good with all forms of monster sex, including beast and tentacle.  I am good with breeding/pregnancy, breast play, futa, hetero, and lesbianism, non con, dub con and con. A strange one of mine is nipple fucking and lactation.  I am extremely open with other kinks/fetishes but I am predominantly Sub. I tried writing from the Dom position a couple of times and can't do it.
Not Really: Foot
Definitely not: scat, pee, toilet, vore, gore, snuff
If you want to involve me in a kink that is not specifically listed as a no. I am always open to try.

Brief Description: Theresa is a ball of coiled muscle.  Her armour and weapons are the literal chains she was bound with in the Chamber of Correction.  These chains connect to her collar wrap over and around her breasts to a central link at the front. They roll down to a loop of heavy chain around her waist that serves as a belt, and then several hang free, forming a sort of skirt, neatly covering everything, while hiding nothing.

Her personality switches depending on her situation. Outside the dungeon, or simply with no other company , she is meek and servile, taking instruction readily, if sometimes too literally.

In the presence of enemies she becomes a raging wall of metal, wanting nothing more than to pound all who oppose her into the floor, and then hit them some more, just because.

She knows very few people.  'Father' Theobald is the one responsible for her condition. Theresa was once Rebecca Amberlite, second daughter of the Amberlite family. An attack on the estate by her uncle led to the destruction of her house, and her brother and sister are missing. But she barely remembers them. 'Father' Theobald and his cult was very thorough, making her atone for the sin of pride. By the time the cult had finished, Rebecca barely existed and only Theresa remained.

Uncle Tymot Amberlite. Her actual uncle, responsible for burning the estate, killing her father and handing Rebecca to the cultists. He missed her brother Anders, and her elder sister Mireille. He took her mother Elisabeth as a trophy, after suitable conditioning, and she is now Lysbeth who for all her cruelty, feels a great deal of fondness for "Tymots little toy". For all his bravado and bluff, under his leadership, the house of Amberlite has withered away to almost nothing, competition stealing the wealth and contacts they once controlled.

Anders and Mireille Amberlite. After Theresa appears in the Crawl, Anders and Mireille may not be certain, but Theresa has a family resemblance that is hard to ignore.

Becca. Becca doesn't get in contact very often.  She tries to encourage Theresa to find relics relating to the Amberlite legacy, and to not hold her teammates' beliefs against them, and to treat them kindly. For they are all suffering together.

Familiarity With DW/D&D: Extremely new. Only found out about it due to this game
How Often Do You Elliquiy?: Daily

Human Mage
Focus: The Tower
Look: Eyes of Mercury
Aligned: Shield From Harm, Give Strength to the Weak, Iron and Steel
Opposed: Fleeing or Escaping, Using Magic for Your Own Gain
Black Magic
Arcane Learning
Cast a Spell

Wand, a heavy looking complicated key
Leather Armour 1
Dagger 1
Healing potion

Str 15
Dex 12
Con 13
Int 16
Wis 9
Cha 8

Adventurer Info
Name: Mara Wrenling
Race/Class: Human Cleric

Why Do You Crawl?: Experience. Up until now, I've been a desk cleric. Barrack Room 96 never gets called up. Captain Thadmore (and I suspect his 1st Lieutenant Lady Berenice Trigaine) decided that I had better get live experience somewhere, and if it helps raise money for the unit, I had better be interested right? After all, followers of Tirilaya the Abundant help their community.

Interested In (player): I am good with all forms of monster sex, including beast and tentacle.  I am good with breeding/pregnancy, breast play, futa, hetero, and lesbianism, non con, dub con and con. A strange one of mine is nipple fucking and lactation.  I am extremely open with other kinks/fetishes but I am predominantly Sub. I tried writing from the Dom position a couple of times and can't do it.
Not Really: Foot
Definitely not: scat, pee, toilet, vore, gore, snuff
If you want to involve me in a kink that is not specifically listed as a no. I am always open to try.

Brief Description: Mara is soft, curvaceous and fuckable, with large breasts and long brunette hair tied into braids.  She wears glasses, and for many, that increases her cuteness appeal.  Her clothes leave little to the imagination, with long dresses that hug her figure quite closely. For the lengths of time she is able to remain clothed at least.

While not entirely naive about men or sex, due to the amount of time she has been found in the barracks serving multiple guards at a time, her actual combat skills have not been put to the test outside the barrack drills.

As a result, she is nervous about Crawling.  When she has not been the object of the guards attention, she has often found them watching various teams on Stream, betting on outcomes, and frequently masturbating over the predicaments of the participants.  In fact, that disturbs her most; the idea that someone, somewhere, is getting off on the life and death peril of another person.

Her main people outside of the Crawl are
Captain Thadmore. He isn't quite as bad as the other soldiers in terms of his use of her, but he is still quite strict in some areas, particularly preparedness. She thought he caught her perving over her once or twice, and is certain that this is why she has been sent to the Crawl.

1st Lieutenant Lady Berenice Trigaine. While she is her own contact, she can often be found on the Captain's code, since at any given time, the two are likely to be screwing each other.  She is hot, sexy, beautiful and extremely ambitious.  It is known that she wants the rank of Captain for herself, and most agree she will never stop there.  Mara is convinced that Berenice let slip that Tirilayas faithful often serve their community sexually, leading to Mara barely having a week without being stuffed by four or five cocks.

Abigail Wrenling. High Priestess Abigail Wrenling of the Tirilaya faith. Mara's mother. Not even Abigail can say with any certainty who Mara's father is. Emulating her goddess, she is nearly never without a dick in her, and she certainly seems to have Tirilayas favour because she has popped Mara a multitude of siblings with no effect on her looks, or her health.

The Wrenlings: Ranging from a variety of uncles and aunts through barely adults and on to young children who really shouldn't be watching this show. Her family is vast, though not particularly wealthy.

The guards of Barrack 96.
A collective group, they used to tune in to watch hot girls bounce for monsters; now they will tune in to watch their collective fucktoy get screwed in ways they can only dream, and by creatures that only live in nightmares. They are not a bad lot, just extremely rambunctious.

Str 13
Dex 12
Con 15
Int 9
Wis 16
Cha 8

Humanity: Can choose and be granted 1 Wizard Spell as if it were a cleric spell [Magic Missile]

Tirilaya:
Civilisation (or healing/restoration)
Petition: Offering [Divine Guidance]
Turn Undead
Cast A Spell
Bless, CLW
Rotes: Light, Purify, Guidance

Armour 1
Shield 1
Mace 1
Healing Potion 0
Holy Symbol wide petalled flower, with a stick through the middle. 0