NEON HEARTS [Freeform, Cyberpunk, Poly (F/Any/Any/Any, 4 players max]

Started by Kokaine, January 22, 2023, 04:38:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kokaine

NEON HEARTS

A bit of a long shot but I’m going to try…  I have the very bare bones of an idea here and I am looking for 2-3 players to help me flesh it out. More of a cooperative storytelling experience than a strictly GM led thing—I don’t do well with pure GMing, as I feel like I don’t really get to enjoy my character so I really need players who will help plot almost like this is a one on one!

New Vegas in the year 2135. On vid screen the place always seems like such an oasis, like pure digital sin and heaven combined into one. The very best credits or connections could buy. However, for those who actually live there the place is truthfully more like hell. Yeah, there’s glitz and glam, bright lights and even brighter stars surrounding a pool of chance and opportunity. And sometimes, a lucky person really does strike it rich or hit the chance of a lifetime. At least that's the way it seems anyhow. For every person who manages to go big or make some life changing score, there are hundreds who lose their last on unrealistic gambles, or see the dregs of their life settled into the bottom of mostly empty containers that once held their substance of choice. No, in reality New Vegas isn’t really all that pretty and it will quickly suck all the life from those who don't know how or have the means to shield themselves. But then again, if you’re plugged in as much as they--the corporations, the mob bosses, hell, anyone with a product to push--want you to be, well, then it doesn’t really matter does it?

To break it down: There’s no grand plot here, I am looking to play a small group game (2-3 others aside from myself) set in a cyberpunk world (the genre, not necessarily the game). The focus would be on a small time, but decently successful, crew looking to make the jump to the big time. The Jacks. They have a few rules they won’t break but outside of the truly innocent, everyone is fair game. They’re skilled, experienced, notorious in certain circles, and just plain good at what they do—but of course there are plenty of others who fit the same descriptions and a fair few of them stand in the way of the Jacks truly establishing themselves the way they want to. Not to mention, what makes things messy is that they aren’t just co-workers but also lovers/partners, the four of them together, mixing business with pleasure in they way each one of them was warned never to do!

~This will ideally be a mix of action and romance/smut, with a chance for world building and the opportunity to play NPCs (if that’s something you enjoy).

~Characters should be between their late 20’s and 40, can be enhanced (within reason) with tech or gene alterations but do not have to be, and are most definitely on the wrong side of the law. How they feel about any of these traits is up to the player, of course.

~Characters should also be bi/omni/pan. Neither hetero nor homosexual characters would work in the polycule I am looking to explore (with the exception of this turning out to be F/F/F/F game) and I’d prefer to avoid having anyone going the bi-curious route. That said, you’ll noticed I said poly/polycule, because yes, the characters are all meant to be together. Not swingers or two couples who sometimes switch, not one person with three partners, but an actual poly group where they all are involved. That doesn't mean everyone has to fall in love with everyone all the same, there is room for different dynamics between individuals.

~Characters should not aim to do any and everything well. Pick one or two things they primarily focus on in the group. There are only three to four main characters, you will get your time to shine!

~Players should be willing to plot! Both for the story at large and between characters. I am not a fan of starting from the first hello. These characters know each other!

~This game would best suit players who can deal with a relaxed pace (one post a week minimum is the goal, more if possible, but not everyone can guarantee daily posting all of the time and I don't want poking or guilt trips—I mean this, nothing kills my muse faster!!!).

~Feel free to express interest here, post brief character concepts, ideas for the world, or ask questions. Its not first come first served. I want folks who are interested in building with each other and really making the story because my introverted behind is not gonna be able to drag everyone to share all the time. 

Lastly, I will be playing a female character. I have a couple ideas—an artist/driver and surveillance expert is at the top of my list—but I’d like to see what others have in mind and will try and fill in the gap. My character does not have to be the leader of the group. She will be known as the Jack of Hearts.

Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

pdragon

I'd be down to give this a go. I've actually been wanting to try out a cyberpunk game for a while now.

My concept would be a femboy who'd be the fighter/street samurai of the group.

Jack of Spades

What a thrill...with silence and darkness through the night....

Request Thread

Kokaine

Thanks for your interest and definitely a potentially fun concept. Let's see if we get any others to bite.
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

My O/Os

Aethyrium

This has my interest - given the nature of the polycule here, I'd... Really want to see the other characters presented in more than vague concepts before I could say for certain that it's something I want to dig into. But I would absolutely be willing to draw something up and see where it lands.

My initial lean is a Female Jack of Diamonds - being the money and social face of the group, the distraction/public infiltrator. Chameleon type? Not sold on female either, that could certainly change based on what else is presented.

Shjade

Hmm...similarly to Aethyrium I can't say for sure whether I'd commit in or not yet, but I am very much in a mood to rig up a character in this general setting while I'm still reeling from Edgerunners, so I think I'll throw in a character concept for the heck of it.

The Gearhead/Supplier

General info: Sasha is usually between 5'4" and 5'10", usually female-presenting, introverted but outgoing (read as: socializes well but needs private downtime to recover), and is less "anti-authority" than "ignores that rules and laws exist."

Sasha isn't intentionally mysterious. Considering their affiliates and line of work, they're downright forthcoming. But given they change shells frequently enough that reintroductions are called for even among their friends, it can be hard for most people to feel like they really know them. Is this just another face they've put on for the day, or is this the real person they're talking to?

This isn't a problem for the Jacks, of course. Whatever might change on the outside, the core stays the same. They've never given their partners a reason to doubt them, never hesitated to do what needs to be done for the good of the group, never held back from speaking their mind or sharing what's in their heart. If there's any risk of being blown off course by a storm, they provide a solid anchor to latch onto: unwavering, dependable, true.

That's just the personal side. Professionally, they bring a sharp mind for machines and quick hands for the hardware. If a job needs tools to be done, they can provide those tools: if it can't be bought, it can be built. Door sealed without a handle? They can dig into the mechanism's guts to inject an open command. Need to dupe someone's prints? Got a deck for that waiting for your pickup. Gun malfunctioning in the field? If they can't get it working properly they can at least improvise a workaround as long as you don't mind using something untested (and definitely not covered by warranty).

And then repair your arm afterward.

Sorry about that.
Theme: Make Me Feel - Janelle Monáe
◕/◕'s
Conversation is more useful than conversion.

pdragon

Here's a more fleshed out sheet for my character.

Jack of Spades
Name: Kiyoshi Kita

General Info: 27 years old. 5'5 130lbs. Kiyoshi is a "Smooth Skin", someone who's only equipped themselves with subdermal mods and implants, making them appear "natural" and unaugmented, whether it be for aesthetic reasons or to hide what augments they possess. In Kiyoshi's case it's the later, the Yamato Corp kitting him out to be able to operate inconspicuously despite being loaded with combat augs.

Some would say that Kiyoshi's personality is best described as "cat-like". He often comes off as aloof, even cold, but in truth he's actually quite sensitive, both in the empathetic and emotional sense. He's surprisingly affectionate and thoughtful, but struggles to express such things vocally, instead preferring to do so through actions and touch. As such his love language is highly physical and demonstrative rather than verbal.

Kiyoshi is a product of the Yamato Corp's "youth apprenticeship" program, where "high potential" adolescents are taken in to receive specialized tutoring and training to fulfill various positions within the company. These programs range from the mundane, like accounting and managerial positions, to the more dangerous, such as the security and investigation departments. Kiyo was being groomed for "external affairs", the division responsible for dealing with problems and threats to the company (henchmen to do their dirty work, to put it in the bluntest terms). Realizing what the company planned to make their son into, Kiyo's parents managed to flee Japan with him and make their way to America. Unfortunately, due to being pulled from high school to join the training program, Kiyoshi was left with an incomplete education and few marketable skills beyond fighting, so he inevitably fell into contract work to get by, and later joined The Jacks.

Request Thread

Arcanist

Name: Naomi Uehara
General: A self-taught netrunner, Naomi was racing around her mentors and then her lecturers when she was enrolled at a prestigious college. However, she kept a low-profile, often doing enough to achieve slightly above the pack. She learnt all she could, however nothing was really at the cutting age. Most of the information she absorbed she had done a couple of years ago. However, it did give her a formal foundation to practice her art. At least it was more of an art to a science for her. She continued to ply her trade outside of college. Hacking effortlessly into many different corporates without leaving a trace. Many netrunners often had strong egos, often publicising their work. However Naomi was different. She enjoyed what she did, she did not have to publicise what she did or what she could do. After all it was not good if your name got out, even if it is an alias. However, soon other netrunners got to recognize her work and there were always rumours of "Yuki-Onna".

Naomi is Japanese, 5'2", built like a dancer, and has long black hair. Nearly all of her clients do not have any idea what Naomi looks like. Some have tried to find out without any success.. Naomi only even meets her clients virtually. Just in case, all attempts to trace signals back are met with frustration as the signals are bounced to different countries and agencies.
Choice is but an Illusion. Consequences are however real.

Kokaine

Been thinking about this quite a bit... still haven't found an image (which I always struggle with) but here's what's in my brain so far. Nothing is set in stone. I'm looking to tweak and change things as we discuss and plot. Like, for example, who my character might have met first to help her establish the Jacks.

Jack of Hearts

Name: Xerena West aka Xero [Formerly known as Sunshine/Sunny]
Birthday | Age: Unknown | 34
Gender: Non-Binary, Any Pronouns are okay but typically uses she/her for ease
Sexuality: Pan, Tends to lean dom/top but can switch

Role: Driver and Expert marksman
If you drive it, ride it, or pilot it, Xero can handle it. Anything she doesn't know already she can pick up rather quickly. Her hand eye coordination and reflex speed are top notch and her pulse always steady. Best of all, she's not afraid to get creative. As far as marksmanship goes, shoot it, throw it, fling it, sling it, she hits what she aims for. As such she tends to handle offline surveillance work, extractions, transporting, and various other backup and support roles.

Eyes | Hair: Originally Green, Now shifts colors w/ mood | Originally Brown, Now grows White so they dye it different colors, worn long
Height | Build: Just under 6 ft | Athletic w/ curves
Augments: Nanites that help healing--side effects are crazy metabolism, shifting eye colors, white hair, bouts of hypersensitivity; Prosthetic right arm (outdated tech); Chrome fangs; Left arm, leg and spine tattooed
Appearance: Typically wears suits of various styles, always wears gloves and dark glasses outside home

Personality: Cool, calm, collected, and driven. Xero is on a mission to make sure those who wronged her pay for what they've done, for the crimes they've committed. Its a drive that sometimes clashes big time with the old needs that have always been there for a home and family of her own, something she's subconsciously begun to try and carve out. She's been so isolated or ignored for most of her life that while she is plenty assertive on the day to day, its sometimes hard to communicate properly where emotions are concerned... but she's learning. She even has her moments where the goofy kid she once was tries to surface. Amongst the Jacks, in the privacy of their lair, she has moments where she might seem demanding or needy, however gruff such things may come off. She also has a tendency to blush at the worst moments.

About:
-Started life as a goofy street kid with fast hands, sharp eyes, and an even sharper wit
-Eventually scooped up into the military and enrolled in the academy. After coming of age, was rated for combat and underwent numerous upgrades.
-Was treated like a prized pet code named Sunshine until bad source code was uploaded and their brain fragged. Lost it and went on a rampage but managed to rip her own arm off, which slowed her enough for operatives to put her down.
-The military reclaimed all of their enhancements, stripped her of everything and discharged the mess they left into the waiting arms of Kronos Corp. (has a focus on prolonging the use of organic bodies, eliminating the likelihood of upgrade rejection or even reducing the strain put on the brain)
-Kronos Corp decides to use her in their "Infinity" program where she is injected with several versions of the experimental nanites they developed.
-After a few years of testing, during which the nanites actually do work, she overhears them debate changing her status to obsolete as they'd used her benchmarks to further develop their nanites and inject them into another subject. She is discarded but the nanites still in her body manage to revive her.
-Is found by a Medtech who takes her in, gives her a cot, a new (but outdated) arm, and a name [Xerena West] all in exchange for protection and odd jobs.
-The Medtech is killed by a new crew moving into the territory and Xerena, now Xero, silently declares war.
-Meets _______ and the two get rid of the gang and set up shop in their territory, it is the beginning of the Jacks.

My O/Os

Kokaine

Quote from: Aethyrium on January 24, 2023, 09:31:53 AM
This has my interest - given the nature of the polycule here, I'd... Really want to see the other characters presented in more than vague concepts before I could say for certain that it's something I want to dig into. But I would absolutely be willing to draw something up and see where it lands.

My initial lean is a Female Jack of Diamonds - being the money and social face of the group, the distraction/public infiltrator. Chameleon type? Not sold on female either, that could certainly change based on what else is presented.

Understandable and precisely why its not necessarily a first come, first serve sort of deal. I really want to find a set of characters that and fit together and is going to give us some good story.

Definitely could use a social face given what I'm seeing in the characters so far and a money person is always good.

Quote from: Shjade on January 24, 2023, 11:18:09 AM
Hmm...similarly to Aethyrium I can't say for sure whether I'd commit in or not yet, but I am very much in a mood to rig up a character in this general setting while I'm still reeling from Edgerunners, so I think I'll throw in a character concept for the heck of it.

The Gearhead/Supplier

General info: Sasha is usually between 5'4" and 5'10", usually female-presenting, introverted but outgoing (read as: socializes well but needs private downtime to recover), and is less "anti-authority" than "ignores that rules and laws exist."

Sasha isn't intentionally mysterious. Considering their affiliates and line of work, they're downright forthcoming. But given they change shells frequently enough that reintroductions are called for even among their friends, it can be hard for most people to feel like they really know them. Is this just another face they've put on for the day, or is this the real person they're talking to?

This isn't a problem for the Jacks, of course. Whatever might change on the outside, the core stays the same. They've never given their partners a reason to doubt them, never hesitated to do what needs to be done for the good of the group, never held back from speaking their mind or sharing what's in their heart. If there's any risk of being blown off course by a storm, they provide a solid anchor to latch onto: unwavering, dependable, true.

That's just the personal side. Professionally, they bring a sharp mind for machines and quick hands for the hardware. If a job needs tools to be done, they can provide those tools: if it can't be bought, it can be built. Door sealed without a handle? They can dig into the mechanism's guts to inject an open command. Need to dupe someone's prints? Got a deck for that waiting for your pickup. Gun malfunctioning in the field? If they can't get it working properly they can at least improvise a workaround as long as you don't mind using something untested (and definitely not covered by warranty).

And then repair your arm afterward.

Sorry about that.

Seems a solid concept. Someone into hardware is definitely useful. I'd be curious to know how they identify themselves to the Jacks if they change shells frequently because I just feel like this group would be super suspicious of everything, lol. With relation to my own character idea, might be interesting to see what they think of Xero's outdated tech and refusal to upgrade. Or hearing Xero actually growl out Sasha's name after using some untested piece of tech and having it backfire on her.

Quote from: pdragon on January 24, 2023, 08:38:50 PM
Here's a more fleshed out sheet for my character.

Jack of Spades
Name: Kiyoshi Kita

General Info: 27 years old. 5'5 130lbs. Kiyoshi is a "Smooth Skin", someone who's only equipped themselves with subdermal mods and implants, making them appear "natural" and unaugmented, whether it be for aesthetic reasons or to hide what augments they possess. In Kiyoshi's case it's the later, the Yamato Corp kitting him out to be able to operate inconspicuously despite being loaded with combat augs.

Some would say that Kiyoshi's personality is best described as "cat-like". He often comes off as aloof, even cold, but in truth he's actually quite sensitive, both in the empathetic and emotional sense. He's surprisingly affectionate and thoughtful, but struggles to express such things vocally, instead preferring to do so through actions and touch. As such his love language is highly physical and demonstrative rather than verbal.

Kiyoshi is a product of the Yamato Corp's "youth apprenticeship" program, where "high potential" adolescents are taken in to receive specialized tutoring and training to fulfill various positions within the company. These programs range from the mundane, like accounting and managerial positions, to the more dangerous, such as the security and investigation departments. Kiyo was being groomed for "external affairs", the division responsible for dealing with problems and threats to the company (henchmen to do their dirty work, to put it in the bluntest terms). Realizing what the company planned to make their son into, Kiyo's parents managed to flee Japan with him and make their way to America. Unfortunately, due to being pulled from high school to join the training program, Kiyoshi was left with an incomplete education and few marketable skills beyond fighting, so he inevitably fell into contract work to get by, and later joined The Jacks.

Xero would have likely had the urge to protect when she first met him, then realized he was dangerous as all hell and went to silently cheering him on while she idles in the car waiting for him to come back out with the goods. I would think these two would develop a good in field relationship first so that they work seamlessly when paired up, then all the more personal connections would develop from there.

Quote from: Arcanist on January 25, 2023, 01:37:31 AM
Name: Naomi Uehara
General: A self-taught netrunner, Naomi was racing around her mentors and then her lecturers when she was enrolled at a prestigious college. However, she kept a low-profile, often doing enough to achieve slightly above the pack. She learnt all she could, however nothing was really at the cutting age. Most of the information she absorbed she had done a couple of years ago. However, it did give her a formal foundation to practice her art. At least it was more of an art to a science for her. She continued to ply her trade outside of college. Hacking effortlessly into many different corporates without leaving a trace. Many netrunners often had strong egos, often publicising their work. However Naomi was different. She enjoyed what she did, she did not have to publicise what she did or what she could do. After all it was not good if your name got out, even if it is an alias. However, soon other netrunners got to recognize her work and there were always rumours of "Yuki-Onna".

Naomi is Japanese, 5'2", built like a dancer, and has long black hair. Nearly all of her clients do not have any idea what Naomi looks like. Some have tried to find out without any success.. Naomi only even meets her clients virtually. Just in case, all attempts to trace signals back are met with frustration as the signals are bounced to different countries and agencies.

Ah, a hacker. Definitely needed in this world. Would be curious as to how they'd find their way to the Jacks, or how the Jacks found them considering she covers her track so well.

My O/Os

pdragon

Quote from: Kokaine on January 25, 2023, 06:10:48 PM
Xero would have likely had the urge to protect when she first met him, then realized he was dangerous as all hell and went to silently cheering him on while she idles in the car waiting for him to come back out with the goods. I would think these two would develop a good in field relationship first so that they work seamlessly when paired up, then all the more personal connections would develop from there.

I can definitely see them forming a connection since their backgrounds are pretty similar. Those shared experiences help them empathize and understand one another, and as a result they can very easily read each other and get on the same wavelength. Also because of the age gap Kiyo probably would have seen her as something of a mentor figure before their relationship became intimate, with some of that dynamic still persisting, like him always deferring to her input on something before speaking up himself.

Also I do have a proposal for if they were the original members of The Jacks. Years prior the two would have, by mere chance, found themselves assembled into a makeshift crew on a run. Since Kiyo was barely an adult at that point, and obviously very unassuming, she would have seen him as a vulnerable rookie and thus tried to be protective of him during the mission. Then during said mission everything goes to shit and their entire crew is wiped out, and it's only through their combined efforts are they able to make it out alive, saving each other several times throughout. Having seen first hand how strong he was, she realizes he's not just some random novice runner, and sort of takes him under her wing to become partners, which becomes the starting point of forming The Jacks.

Request Thread

Shjade

Seems a solid concept. Someone into hardware is definitely useful. I'd be curious to know how they identify themselves to the Jacks if they change shells frequently because I just feel like this group would be super suspicious of everything, lol. With relation to my own character idea, might be interesting to see what they think of Xero's outdated tech and refusal to upgrade. Or hearing Xero actually growl out Sasha's name after using some untested piece of tech and having it backfire on her.

All external changes. Anything on the inside is still the same, so all the ID parameters, soft codes, comms, etc. wouldn't change. It's less "new phone, who dis" and more like changing the protective case around the phone every day. In theory anyway.

Edit, additional clarifying note: this isn't camouflage/undercover stuff either, it's more the techy version of wildly changing hair/makeup/fashion on a regular basis. They're no good at the chameleon con-artist type stuff, they just don't like to stick with one look for long.
◕/◕'s

Arcanist

Ah, a hacker. Definitely needed in this world. Would be curious as to how they'd find their way to the Jacks, or how the Jacks found them considering she covers her track so well.

I would say she was perhaps a later addition to the Jacks. The Jacks needed a Netrunner for a job and through intermediaries from Naomi. Naomi would have done a few runs with them before trusts was earned on both sides, enough to let some of her guard down to meet up with them physically. Perhaps one of the jobs even required her physical presence. The rest is history.

Shjade

It's also possible the Jacks were connected in pieces before they came together as a whole. For instance, maybe the hacker and the street samurai came up together prior to Kiyo meeting Xero; or Sasha might've needed some expertise on the net end of things to complement their hardware modifications and established a working relationship with Naomi to fill that need, then one or the other of them invited whichever one hadn't met the Jacks yet into that relationship when the idea to form a consistent group came up.
◕/◕'s

Kokaine

Quote from: pdragon on January 25, 2023, 07:06:47 PM
I can definitely see them forming a connection since their backgrounds are pretty similar. Those shared experiences help them empathize and understand one another, and as a result they can very easily read each other and get on the same wavelength. Also because of the age gap Kiyo probably would have seen her as something of a mentor figure before their relationship became intimate, with some of that dynamic still persisting, like him always deferring to her input on something before speaking up himself.

Also I do have a proposal for if they were the original members of The Jacks. Years prior the two would have, by mere chance, found themselves assembled into a makeshift crew on a run. Since Kiyo was barely an adult at that point, and obviously very unassuming, she would have seen him as a vulnerable rookie and thus tried to be protective of him during the mission. Then during said mission everything goes to shit and their entire crew is wiped out, and it's only through their combined efforts are they able to make it out alive, saving each other several times throughout. Having seen first hand how strong he was, she realizes he's not just some random novice runner, and sort of takes him under her wing to become partners, which becomes the starting point of forming The Jacks.

I like this. I pictured the formation of the Jacks as a very gradual, almost accidental. For Xero, she has her mission but I think the drive to sort of find her place/a family is what kind of pulled her deeper into the life since she could have stayed largely solo. Of course she doesn't really recognize this but meeting Kiyo and then sticking with him almost perfectly illustrates this. There was no reason she couldn't have moved on after they made it through their botched job, especially when she realized he can protect himself, so it would have almost been a case of her giving herself an excuse not to pull away.

I think that protective feeling she has toward Kiyo would have been a bit of an obstacle to get past with the more personal side of things. Like maybe she was a little conflicted over crossing certain lines so what developed between them would have likely been slower to grow. I don't want things to be picture perfect sunshine and roses right away--I like conflict and I expect this relationship to make things messy--so I think some of these feelings may persist and will be something she has to come to terms with as they go forward.

Quote from: Shjade on January 25, 2023, 08:14:33 PM
All external changes. Anything on the inside is still the same, so all the ID parameters, soft codes, comms, etc. wouldn't change. It's less "new phone, who dis" and more like changing the protective case around the phone every day. In theory anyway.

Edit, additional clarifying note: this isn't camouflage/undercover stuff either, it's more the techy version of wildly changing hair/makeup/fashion on a regular basis. They're no good at the chameleon con-artist type stuff, they just don't like to stick with one look for long.

Makes sense. Xero's just paranoid, lol. Probably after a more drastic change she will ask stupid questions like she's making sure Sarah is who she says she is. I haven't a clue why that amuses me so much since as you pointed out there are other more direct ways to identify her, but it does.

Quote from: Arcanist on January 26, 2023, 09:22:58 AM
I would say she was perhaps a later addition to the Jacks. The Jacks needed a Netrunner for a job and through intermediaries from Naomi. Naomi would have done a few runs with them before trusts was earned on both sides, enough to let some of her guard down to meet up with them physically. Perhaps one of the jobs even required her physical presence. The rest is history.

I mean, makes sense. As I mentioned before, the Jacks were a gradual thing. Their name likely came by accident even and they just embraced it. So yeah, they've worked with plenty of random peeps. Possibly some that will later pop up as rivals. Naomi coming on for a job would fit, just maybe should iron out who her contact was at least and maybe build something from there.

Quote from: Shjade on January 26, 2023, 09:51:30 AM
It's also possible the Jacks were connected in pieces before they came together as a whole. For instance, maybe the hacker and the street samurai came up together prior to Kiyo meeting Xero; or Sasha might've needed some expertise on the net end of things to complement their hardware modifications and established a working relationship with Naomi to fill that need, then one or the other of them invited whichever one hadn't met the Jacks yet into that relationship when the idea to form a consistent group came up.

That's absolutely possible if people are digging it. The Jacks as they are now have probably been together a few years. They are solid as a group and have a reputation but their origins can be as random happenstance as we want to make it. And not everything has to be work first. Maybe two individuals had a fling or one night stand and they kept getting pulled together after that. There's lots of ways this can go. Whoever ends up filling the roles, I'd like to nail down something between Xero and each of the others that gets us to the opening point of our story. Ideally the same will happen between each of the characters.

My O/Os

Kokaine

So, I am still looking to run this if there are people who want to plot. My muse is really craving a poly set up so I am looking for at least 2 others, preferably 3.

My O/Os

pdragon

Request Thread

Arcanist

Kokaine

Okay. Then in the spirit of pushing forward, I will make us an OOC and we can talk there about more details.

Any preferences on which board we should post on? Was thinking Bondage?

My O/Os

pdragon

Quote from: Kokaine on February 15, 2023, 05:08:13 PM
Okay. Then in the spirit of pushing forward, I will make us an OOC and we can talk there about more details.

Any preferences on which board we should post on? Was thinking Bondage?
Sure, sounds fine to me.

Request Thread

Arcanist

Wordworker

I don't want to bump anyone else because I came to this so late, but if someone drops out or there's room for another, I'd be interested in Neon Hearts as well.
My O/Os.

Kokaine

Quote from: Wordworker on February 17, 2023, 02:29:34 PM
I don't want to bump anyone else because I came to this so late, but if someone drops out or there's room for another, I'd be interested in Neon Hearts as well.

As of right now, there is one spot left so feel free to see if the characters catch your interest and submit your own character idea :)

OOC is here --> https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=349104.0

My O/Os

TheArena

interested, and would need a moment to think of a character - though would be male in any case. so not sure if that has any interest for the rest of the group.