Fox's Feast: A Request Thread

Started by Fox Lokison, October 12, 2022, 05:34:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fox Lokison

Mandatory Reading
O/O's

Currently Accepting
One-shots, short solos, and the like. Preferring something that's on the creative, impulsive side, less planned out.

Fox Lokison

About the Writer

Howdy, I'm Fox, and this is my request collection-cum-character and muse storage. If you're looking for things I wanna write, things I do write, and things I've written in the past, this is the place. I tend to collect themes, ideas, and characters, but rarely are they concrete. I'm truly a creature of aesthetics, and thus, this thread will be fairly image-heavy as we get into the desires. You've been warned.

⸺ Post Rate

Down to the nitty-gritty - this varies immensely. On average, I try not to let a week pass without a post. That said, there's a huge variety of factors that determine my post speed, the main one being muse. I don't post when the muse isn't strong. I write for a living, and writing because I have to is a tedious chore that, while important, sucks a lot of joy from the story.

I roleplay because not every inspiration can be a story, and I greatly enjoy writing just for the sake of writing. I'd lose that enjoyment if I forced it. So, if I'm not writing back, you didn't do anything wrong - I'm just waiting for a stronger muse, or a sense of where I want to go with the post/story.

⸺ Connecting With Me

I'm on Discord more than I'm in my E DMs, when it comes to plotting. If we've never talked before, a DM on here is excellent, don't worry. I'll plot with you through that. However, if we do click, and we end up writing together, I encourage use of Discord. I'll be sending you pictures, music, GIFs, ideas, and just general things to keep the inspiration there.

⸺ Partners

To be blunt, I don't give a fuck about your gender, age, sexuality, any of that. I write with anyone who I click with, and firmly believe characters are not their players. We aren't going to click if your characters are a thinly veiled self insert for yourself, if you write in first person (great for books, terrible for RP), if you write in second person (plz no), if you don't respect OOC boundaries, if you metagame, solely write OP characters, prefer fandom over anything else (check my O/Os for why), or are, in general, acting inappropriately OOC.

My ideal partner is creative, likes to worldbuild as they go, is open to stories taking different directions than planned, and loves to chat and brainstorm.

Fox Lokison

Genres/Setting

🞚  Supernatural/Urban Fantasy
          🞚  Historical Fiction
          🞚  Alternative History
          🞚  Modern Crime/Espionage
          🞚  Post-Apoc/Dystopian
          🞚  Sci-Fi/Fantasy
          🞚  1920s
⸻⸻

Themes/Tropes

Take this with a grain of salt - these are far from the only things I write, but they are the ones I seem to gravitate back towards over and over. A general summary of this could be "Fox adores tension and dubcon", honestly.

In no particular order they are; Seduction, Domination, Interpersonal Conflict, Crime, Espionage, Imprisonment, Unbalanced/Dysfunctional Relationships, Enemies-to-Lovers, Dark Themes, Angst, and Romance.

⸻⸻

Kinks/Desires

Lately I'm really gravitating towards a lighter, more consensual form of monsterfucking, petplay, etc, but also a more dubconny form of weaponplay, seduction, and force. I'm enjoying writing cross-species relationships, such as vampires and werewolves, but also humans and monsters. If you're into writing with trans male characters, that's a huge plus, as I'm wanting to write them. I'm big on normalized queerness in my writing, because fuck, this is fiction, why would I bring the worst parts of my real life into it?

Current cravings are;

🞚  Monsterfucking
          🞚  Petplay
          🞚  Dubcon
          🞚  Weaponplay
          🞚  Collars/Marking
          🞚  Dominant/Seductive partners
⸻⸻

Fox Lokison

Summary

I'm pretty much influenced by one of two things: Music/Music Videos, or Books. However, there are some shows/movies that do dredge up some inspiration for me, too, they're just less common. Below is a non-exhaustive list of what I loved!

⸺ Books/Authors

I really enjoy fantasy, military sci-fi, urban fantasy, and YA, as you can probably tell by my selection. I'm pretty picky on which ones I like, though. The popular giants of the genre might not be my cup of tea, sorry to say - not because they're not good, but because I have a very narrow-yet-deep taste for books, I've found.

Authors: Tamora Pierce, Derek Landy, Christopher Pike, Karen Miller, RF Kuang, Robert Buettner, Michael Z Williamson, Cory Doctorow

Books: The Godspeaker Trilogy // The Thirst Series // Skulduggery Pleasant // The Orphanage Series // The Icemark Trilogy // Ace of Spades // Delilah Green Doesn't Care // Tryst Six Venom // Little Brother // Herokiller // The Wolf of Oren-Yaro // Wicked // Yes, Roya

⸺ TV/Movies

It's safe to assume I didn't finish all of these, but you can spoil them for me, if you preface doing so with asking permission! I read the wikis for fun and rarely finish a series, so I probably have a general idea of the material.

Shows: Merlin (BBC) // Salem // Grimm // The Magicians // The 100 // NCIS // CSI:NY // Shameless // The Flash // Arrow // Avatar: The Last Airbender // Riverdale (sort of, we don't discuss later seasons) // Queen of the South // The Haunting of Hill House // Marco Polo // From Dusk Till Dawn // Arcane // Criminal (All four of them) // Vikings // The Boys

Movies: Jennifer's Body // Miss Sloane // Snow White and the Huntsman // Salt // Byzantium // Fright Night

⸺ Faces I Love

Faces I just adore, love their work or roles.

Gemma Arterton // Lynn Gunn // Jessica Chastain // Charlize Theron // Kate Winslet // Tilda Swinton // Cate Blanchett // Megan Fox

Fox Lokison

"𝒫𝒶𝓎𝓂𝑒𝓃𝓉 𝓊𝓅 𝒻𝓇𝑜𝓃𝓉, 𝓅𝓁𝑒𝒶𝓈𝑒."

NAME:
      𝚉𝚘𝚛𝚊 𝙻𝚞𝚒𝚣𝚊 𝚂𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚕𝚊

HEIGHT:
     𝟻'𝟽"

ORIENTATION:
      𝙱𝚒 - 𝚏𝚎𝚖𝚊𝚕𝚎 𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚏𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚎

𝙶𝚞𝚗 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚎
PERSONALITY
     "It's a dog-eat-dog world, and I'd like to be the one doing the eating."

Summary
Zora Svenla is a prickly woman at best. Often described by her former boss as 'a synthetic pitbull', Zora is stubborn, tenacious, and skilled. She has been living a life of crime since she was very young, and has built up a reputation as the kind of person who will get a job done, by any means necessary. Much of who she is has been built on the back of her struggles, and she defines herself as something of an underdog trying to make ends meet in a hostile world. She holds a fierce anti-human sentiment thanks to the civil rights conflicts between Constructs/Hybrids and humans.

Though she would like the world to believe that she doesn't care about anyone but herself, Zora is known to be rather selfless when it comes to the underdogs, doing things such as renting out a basement space for local children to safely spend time and socialize while their parents work, away from the predatory crime families and gangs seeking to induct them. Her self-serving nature comes into play far more when dealing with other criminals, or law enforcement, for whom she has no respect. She is intensely practical and does whatever she needs to in order to survive.

BIO
     "Crime pays, but that's not why I joined up."

Summary
Zora is the child of a Russian Construct father and a British human mother. Raised alongside the daughter of her father's owner, Sarasa, Zora was expected to be a shining example of why Hybrids should be granted citizenship. Sarasa's father believed quite strongly in equality for Constructs and Hybrids, and intended to use the pair as proof that there was no difference between a Hybrid and a human, and that all three species could co-exist without difficulty. However, when Zora was seventeen, she attended a rally with Sarasa, one of the many her father hosted. This time, however, there was an attack, and Zora and Sarasa both suffered burns as a result.

The event bred a deep hatred for humans within Zora, and drove a wedge between her and Sarasa and her father, both of whom she blamed for her presence there in the first place. The split only widened between the pair as they coped differently with their wounds - Sarasa throwing herself into the movement, and Zora retreating from it. It wasn't long before Zora sought out new ways to fill her time, and fell into the wrong crowd. By the time she was eighteen, she'd ended up in prison for attempted murder.

It was behind bars that Zora met Madonna, an American Mafia capo. Zora freelanced under Madonna as an associate for many years, doing whatever kind of work needed doing. By this time, she was living independently, since she and Sarasa could not longer stand each other's presences. She also dated a local Zetas drug lord, doing work for the cartel, and even picked up a few jobs for the Russians and Italians where she could. Unaffiliated with any one group, Zora's versatility allowed her to carve out a nice lifestyle for herself - but also made her a lot of enemies. By the age of twenty-nine, she'd become staunchly independent, and severed all personal ties she had to organized crime groups, including her girlfriend and Madonna, whom she considered a second mother. Currently, Zora holds no allegiance to any one particular group, and refuses to participate in inter-organization wars. She makes her living predominantly as a gun-for-hire.

ADDITIONAL DETAILS
     "Can't a girl have some mysteries?"

Summary

• Zora staunchly dislikes bullies, and is not above using violence to deal with them.
  • She rolls her own cigarettes, which she usually laces with other drugs.
  • Her body is heavily modified to her custom specifications, including filters that allow her to minimize the damage she does to her body with her vices, and allows her to use her hands to project electricity from internal batteries (not unlike a stun gun).
  • She has never repaired her burns, despite having the opportunity and funds to do so, instead replacing the skin with a carbon mesh, making her Hybrid nature obvious.
  • Zora prefers to be the more masculine partner in her relationships, but has been known to get with other masc types, though often she ends up butting heads with them.
  • Her greatest vice is being an thrill-seeker, always looking for the next challenge to test herself in.
  • Despite her headstrong and aggressive nature, Zora tends to be a romantic who enjoys taking care of her partner and doing nice things for them just to see a smile.
  • Though she'll never admit it, Zora has a problem with addiction though to what tends to vary.
  • Zora suffers from periods of body dysphoria, and tends to be insecure about her scars.

PLAYLIST
     "Lately I just do it for the fuck of it."

"𝒟𝑜𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝑔𝑜𝑜𝒹 𝒾𝓈 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒷𝑒𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝑔𝑜𝑜𝒹."

NAME:
      𝙵𝚘𝚡 (𝚁𝚊𝚞ð𝚛) 𝙻𝚘𝚔𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚗

HEIGHT:
     𝟻'𝟽"

ORIENTATION:
      𝙸𝚗𝚍𝚒𝚜𝚌𝚛𝚒𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚊𝚝𝚎

𝙼𝚒𝚗𝚘𝚛 𝚃𝚛𝚒𝚌𝚔𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚍𝚎𝚒𝚝𝚢 // 𝙱𝚛𝚘𝚔𝚎𝚛
PERSONALITY
     "Maybe having Chaos in your blood doesn't make you all that sane."

Summary
Fox is a capricious and headstrong young man with the powers of Chaos at his fingertips. Both a minor trickster god and a Broker (a devil you make deals with), he's unpredictable at best. Known for mood swings that are as much an act as they are actual emotional outbursts, it's not uncommon for him to swing between joy and rage in rapid succession. He's also known for blessing or aiding mortals as much as he's known for taking advantage of them, and has an erratic decision-making process about such things. Though most mortals would describe him as capricious and possibly dangerous, his followers tend to see a lighter side of him, more caring and comforting. He is generous to those who worship him, and heaps his boons upon them - both a blessing and a curse. He tries to be a benefactor, and do good, but often lacks the skill or experience to do so.

Fox is beset by the chaotic nature of his bloodline, which impacts his behavior and makes him unpredictable. Though part of it is an act, playing up the semi-insane Trickster image he's cultivated for himself, part of it is very legitimate, and Fox is a troubled man. He tends to utilize his silver tongue to get around the fact that he is a poor liar and his bindings prevent him from speaking an outright lie to mortals, and is excellent at finding loopholes. Though he rarely intends to do evil things, Fox's urge for self-preservation is often strong enough to overwhelm all else, to the detriment of those around him. He tends to let his urges get the better of him in a lot of ways.

BIO
     "It's an ugly story, and I don't want to talk about it."

Summary
Born of one of Loki's many liaisons, Fox was raised in Romania with his mother, in the early 1100s. He spent much of his youth travelling with her, exploring what is now known as Eastern Europe. He knew from a young age that he was the son of a god, and developed the power to shapeshift and use magic early on, but for the most part, Fox had little to no contact with his father. Making a name for himself as sort of a patron deity of the Roma band he and his mother lived with, Fox eventually moved onto being a patron god of a forest in Romania, and then, a city named Ilandrak. The more people devoted to him, the more powerful he grew - and the more attention he drew from the wrong eyes.

Eventually, Fox found himself drawing the wrong kind of attention. Living among the mortals in disguise, he ended up starting a war - a war he lost. During it, he was mortally injured by a being much more powerful than him. Forced to make a bargain to save his life, Fox sacrificed part of his soul in order to continue living. This was the start of a slow mental decline. Infected by Chaos, he grew more and more unstable as time went on, as well as more and more powerful. This has earned him attention from the other gods, attention he seeks to avoid.

After the destruction of his city, and his brush with death, Fox took to wandering. He rarely stays in one place for too long, and changes both form and lives every half-century or so. He's had several families and several different 'lives', some more notable than others. Fox has gathered a few steadfast followers in his travels as a result, and there are those who consider him their patron god. For the most part, he prefers to live among the mortals and pretend he is one of them, though his true nature rarely stays hidden for long.

(This is a succinctly abbreviated backstory for Fox - he's existed ten years now. Feel free to ask for more details if you're curious!)

ADDITIONAL DETAILS
     "I'm really not all that interesting..."

Summary

• Fox is pathologically afraid of 'mortal illnesses' since he lost his mother to one, and denies that he could have PTSD because of this.
  • He does not have an established sexuality, and like his father, believes there are only sexual acts, and whom you do them with
  • Fox is not overtly close with his father, and the two don't have much of a relationship, however Fox will defend his father against the Aesir to his own detriment, mainly out of spite.
  • He deeply resents prophecy on any level, and is as aggressive towards those who suggest he bring about Ragnarok as he is towards those who assume he will.
  • Fox prefers to assume the form of a small red fox, though he will speak as a human in it when inclined.
  • His true name roughly translates to 'Little Red' but he goes by Fox in English for ease.
  • It's rare he's seen without his greatcoat, which is lined around the neck with red fox fur - rumor says it's his own.
  • He has a penchant for both demons and vampires, and commonly beds both. It's gotten him into trouble on several notable occasions
  • Despite his commitment to doing good, he's committed several evil acts, including trying to murder his lover for a curse he infected her with, and trading his child to his grandfather for his life.

PLAYLIST
     "You're the thing that makes me be afraid of myself."

Fox Lokison

Intrigue/Crime/Mystery
⸻⸻

This Is Me Trying
     Inspiration

⸺ Small Town - Intrigue - Lovers-to-Enemies-to-Lovers

Premise: Set in a small Maine harbor town, this is about a local Sheriff hellbent on figuring out who is leading the group peddling drugs through the local marina, and the group's leader, who has no intention of being caught. However, the pair have a history, one they can't put behind them as the group's leader dances closer and closer around the Sheriff...

Want to Play: The Sheriff, looking to both reconcile with the drug smuggler on a personal matter (likely romantic), and figure out who the leader is, unaware they're one in the same. Preferably playing a butch lesbian for this role.

Looking For: The smuggler/group leader, who is trying to avoid getting caught. Preferably a cis woman, leaning more towards femme, who had a past affair with the Sheriff that ended inconclusively. Perhaps isn't out of the closet. Perhaps got dumped by the Sheriff. Some sort of tension/wronging would be loved.

Fox Lokison

Fantasy
⸻⸻

Snow White and Rose Red
     Inspiration

⸺ Fantasy - Magic - Lovers Torn Apart

Premise: Two young witches, in a love affair that never fully blossomed. The people of their town feared them for what they were, however, and for their strange powers. Seeking to separate them, they took the two apart, and sent Snow White far away, lest the two whip up some foul magic together. But now, as grown women, the two seek one another, to right the wrong that drove them apart.

Want to Play: Rose Red, preferably, but I'm open to Snow White.

Looking For: Preferably, someone to play Snow White. I see her as this very inhuman, ethereal creature thanks to her time apart from Rose Red, though this is open for discussion! A more dominant Snow is preferred, while I'd love to play a knight or warrior for Rose Red, who strayed from her magic and into feats of force. The contrast between magic and steel is really a highlight here.

The Villain
     Inspiration

⸺ Evil King - Morally Grey - Rivals to Lovers

Premise: When the evil king killed his brother and took the throne, everyone expected a tyrant. But instead, the kingdom saw an era of peace, new reform and a change for the better. Despite this, the king was not beloved, for kinslayers never are. A civil war arose, revolt led by the fallen king's partner, determined to take their lover's throne back, and rule in their stead.

Want to Play: The Evil King - he genuinely is a very unpleasant sort, though an effective leader in the way his nobler brother wasn't. His fatal flaw is that he does not have the love of the people.

Looking For: The fallen king's lover. Gender is unimportant, we can play this world as queer-friendly or as queer-hostile as we desire, so that's very flexible. However, the goal is to have someone noble and stirring, someone who believes good will triumph over evil, etc. Though the goal would be the enemies becoming lovers, it's not mandatory, nor does it have to be some love story. I'm down for "I hate you but" or even introducing other characters as our two leads' lovers.