Looking for GM and Other Players (Dark Extreme D&D 5e)

Started by Carly, March 04, 2022, 03:04:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carly

Looking for GM and Other Players (Dark Extreme D&D 5e)

Hi I am new to Dungeons and Dragons 5e but I have read a bit about it and really like it and have a myth weavers account and know the basic rules. I was hoping for a GM and other players to play in a Dark world that isn't silly or comical. Sure their can be humour in it but not a terry pratchet novel.

Although I generally play exceedingly hung hermaphrodites, its a preference but not a requirement.
I would adore if there was perverting nature, Rape, Bestiality, Futa / Hermaphrodites if people don't mind but I am happy for it to be up for discussion.

But although the world is perverted in parts, its not the entire theme or hook. The world is serious and we are adventures with a mission or quest (perhaps more than one) and there are several strong non sex plot hooks also. I am happy to Co GM this for plot related reasons, but I am not that solid on rules so I wouldn't be the best girl to help with resolving game mechanics. My hope is that we start gaming at at least level 8. It would be awesome if my character could start off with a bag of holding, but I will leave that to the gm.

I write quite a bit per post typically. I write on average 5 paragraphs and no less than three. I also can post frequently, and was hoping for people that had a sword and sorcery character in mind that could post frequently and like writing detailed posts. And a GM of course !

I hope this interests others !

I have myth weavers and roll20  ! But I don't do discord.

Muse

This is exactly the kind of game I would adore a chance to play! 

I'm still extremely new to fifth edition.  (I'm such a grognard! :P )  I hope I could play with you, Carly. 

I could try running if no one else will step up.  If I'm running, Carly, I'd appreciate it if you were fully female.  (And a virgin.  ^_^;;   But that's a different thing.)  I love the idea of a standard D&D game with a liberal sprinkling of hentai.  I wouldn't have fun molesting a hermopradite any more than I'd have fun molesting a guy. 

Whereas if I were playing I'd be playing a girl and having a great time right alongside you--and maybe at your mercy.  ;) 
A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

How to set this Muse ablaze (O/Os)

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

Carly

My preference is to role play a exceedingly hung hermaphrodite, as thats the sort of gal I am, but I can role play a female too.

I think it depends on what the GM and other players like and want to play and see in others posts.

As far as you role playing a female that's cool, I like to think this idea has people role playing their kinks with a character they want to be when they day dream about kinky sex, but role play in a serious world.

I know rape and bestiality is an off for many and so is futanari / hermaphrodites, but lets see what others this attracts and their preference before ruling anything out. If it has two of these three themes I am still interested, if it has all three my soul is hooked !

Hopefully this idea takes off, I think it being a system game may help with that.

RedKnight

Carly,

You can always count on me for a consult on 5e rules. I’m pretty busy right now, but you might be able to hook me as a  Player/Co-GM on the mechanical side of things.

I enjoy playing (in both senses of the word) with Futanari and Hermaphrodites. In terms of Beastiality, I prefer mythical creatures (e.g., Minotaur, Centaur) and intelligent beasts, but I’ve got no problems with Beastiality. Also, I have no problems with rape, although it is not a favorite of mine.

Finally, while I’m up for sex, I want plot and a good story.
Posting: Daily
My RP Preferences

Carly

Redknight you will always be a welcome addition in any game I am in.

If your accepting of my kinks, for all their crudity and stuff then all the better ! Minataurs and Centaurs can be lovely too, if raw bestiality is an off for most people we can do without it but lets see what others this attracts first. I think depending on what kinks are in mutual agreement will determine most things like who wants to play or gm etc.

HairyHeretic

Not really my kind of thing, but if you're looking for a setting, have a look at Midnight

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Midnight_(role-playing_game)

This is basically a world where the Dark One (TM) won. Looks like the rules are for 3.5, but I'm sure you could tweak them for whatever version you plan to play with.
Hairys Likes, Dislikes, Games n Stuff

Cattle die, kinsmen die
You too one day shall die
I know a thing that will never die
Fair fame of one who has earned it.

Carly

Thanks hairy, I read the overview but I think the world may be inappropriate for this thread idea.

Thanks all for your response.

Can people tell me what their thoughts on perverting nature is ? an example would be women breeding with animals or mythical creatures. I suppose hermaphrodites / futanari or non binary genders would be perverting nature. Any thoughts about perverting nature that is an on or off please tell me.

I was thinking of perhaps gming this for the plot, but might call upon another to resolve combat. I think that perhaps to make combat faster and take up less posts we can combine several rounds of intent in one post from each player. And as long as their isnt anything dramatic happen like the critical injury of their character then that intention is followed to its completion. For me combat should be fast and furious, and not drawn out.

Also any thoughts of plot is good ? And thoughts of if your happy to have your lovers as minor characters or do you need them as other player characters ?

Also I was thinking that character level starts at level 8. I much prefer to role play characters that can do a lot and are quite powerful.

Rape seems one topic a few have issues with so perhaps we can fade to black when it happens or allude to it but not detail it.
I also don't like the idea of women being beaten to a pulp and then raped.

Thoughts ?

Muse

Is that what perverting nature means?  :)  I'm game! 

And if you run i can try to be your rules assistant though someone more experienced with fifth edition would be better. 

Blinkin is absolutely correct about fast rounds.  My best advise is: 
A.  Use bock initiative instead of one player at a time. 
B.  Make encounters challenging so we're not bored.
C.  Write epic combat posts! 
A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

Carly

Ok fair enough on combat being what it is.

I do have some ideas for a plot that is begining to form. I will post my ideas shortly and people can vote or make suggestions for change.

I was thinking that the group might be dragon riders and be bonded with a dragon each, or demon bonded or angel bonded. Where both the gm and the player can control the bonded creature. I was also considering the group being leaders of a group of people perhaps needing to protect them, and built up a base or whatever. I am not sure how successful similar ideas have been in the past.

I was thinking of role playing minor characters as the gm, but not for sex scenes with other players, allowing  players to god mode npc lovers for sex and afterwards too but gms can control them also on a per need basis... And of course player characters can be lovers with other player characters at their leasure. I like the idea of sex scenes not being a chore but being very open, allowing players to fuck npcs and players alike, posting stuff that is entertaining to read by other players.

RedKnight

Fast Combat. I agreed with Blinkin and Muse that trying to post multiple rounds of combat is not going to work. I have played a lot of 5e combat. I agree that all PCs and then all monster makes things go fastest. Also, I once read some wonk say that the average 5e combat is three rounds. My experience bears that out. By round three, it is pretty obvious what is going to happen in most combats and either the PCs or monsters should be trying to escape. The GM can usually handwave a ending to a combat. As a GM, I try to being a scene to a conclusion in about 4 rounds.  This would make a combat scene not much different than an exploration or social scene.

Perverting Nature is big topic.  First, there is a bit of an issue in that pervert is a word with negative connotations.  I consider them more variations in biological sex. Second, I think there is a lot of room for ‘interesting’ pairings in a fantasy world - e.g., sex and or relationships between different races (e.g., Elft and Orc) and species (Human and Centaur).  Then you can throw in intelligent beasts - horses and or wolves with human inteligence. Third, with intelligences in disparate bodies, you can get situations where there is a mental/emotional attraction, but no physical sexual compatibility. Fourth, throw in the ability to change an individual sex, race, or even species - e.g., Druid Wild Shape, Shifter Race, Alter Self and Polymorph spells.

In terms of perverting nature, I’m up for a lot of things as long as they make for a good story.

Lovers as minor characters vs. PCs. (To be continued)
My RP Preferences

RedKnight

Sex Partners. I’m looking forward to seeing how this plays out as I’m trying to figure out how it cold work in the Shared World, I’m creating. 

Let me give you my current thoughts. First, I don’t think it will work for the GM to write all of the NPCs in various sex scenes. Second, I’m going to boil it down into two cases - one writer and more than one (including GM).

One writer is faster unfolding of a scene. No need to go back and forth or to see what the other writer(s) are adding. However, I think we are all here to do collaborative writing.  Multiple writers give a lot of joy - richer character development, unexpected complications and twists.

My current thinking is that we want the ability to do either or - be able to write some scenes solo, while other are written collaboratively. I think it would work well to be able to shift between the two styles of writing. For example, player A could write a scene with their PC and an NPC, and then possibly have the GM review. In another scene, two PCs could interact. 

In terms of ‘bonded’, I would tread carefully. Different PCs may want different companions.  Some PCs may want to casually fuck their way through the world. Still others may want to create some variation of a polygamous (many sex partners) and or polyamorous (many lovers) group. Also, part of the joy is writing the initial discovery and courtship of their companion(s).

(To Be Continued)   
My RP Preferences

RedKnight

Let me share a couple of experiences.

As a GM, having/running a full-fledged NPC on an adventure is tough.  First, it is tough in terms of the overhead of thinking about the NPC, as well as the monsters. Second, it is tough making sure that the the NPC doesn’t overshadow the PCs.

On the other side, having a player run two characters adds to the overload on the player, I’m doing that right now. I can handle the mechanical end, but both character’s personalities suffer.

My suggestion is that we try a few different things and see what works - e.g., Paladin with an intelligent mount, someone with a Sidekick. Similarly, we can try a few different approaches/styles to relationship building - e.g., PC with a soulmate, another building a harem, a third being promiscuous.

My RP Preferences

RedKnight

Quote from: Blinkin on March 06, 2022, 10:58:09 AM

Red knight: Not sure how you'll work this into your worldd when the top level is 5th at the moment, and the stated desired level for this is 8th. That's the flaw in that system; levels get too spread out when you try to incorporate a game with a different level set above the others.

Ok,this has become  half dollar opinion piece, sorry. lol

The world Carly is creating is entirely separate from Crossroads. There are a number of problems/limitations to running an Open/Shared World. I support Carly’s desire to create her own Campaign and World. That said, I plan to learn from Carly’s experiences.     

One of my general guidelines for Crossroads is that the level of Sex/Smut is set on a per-adventure basis (through the adventure level game palette). So, a GM and set of players would/should be able to run a Dark/Extreme adventure within the framework. In terms of different levels, I haven’t expressed this yet, but my plan is to give a GM pretty much total control over things for the duration of their adventure.  As such, the GMs would be free to provide additional magic and or brevet level up characters.   
My RP Preferences

Carly

Great to hear everyone's feedback and people being interested to see this work. Your experience Redknight with other campaigns is very helpful, good point about the bonded thing.

I for one quite like writing all the characters in a sex scene that is perverted and do enjoy the fact other playerswill be reading it that have similar kinks and will enjoy my writing.

I like the idea of other player characters being lovers with other player characters - I dont think any disagree with that.

One idea that Blinkin mentioned is that during sex time, players can offer to role play minor characters or npcs in sex scenes with another player's main character. I love this idea !

So far we have four people interested, perhaps we rotate who does sex scenes with who, but players are not required to role play their main character for a sex scene with another player. This would primarily be for sex scenes, so the player shouldn't have to role play several characters all the time throughout the story. Which two of you mentioned is a big overload on the player. This would provide variation in the lovers main characters can have, but ideally shouldn't be too much of a burden on players as the expectations of the player to think of another character is very temporary - and they dont have to role play their main character also if they are doing an npc or minor character for that time.

It seems I might be the primary GM and I don't want to burn myself out and I also want to enjoy role playing a character main that's part of the group.

I think a lot depends on the ratio of scene scenes vs standard adventuring and role playing that this idea turns out to be. If its too heavy with smut its hard for it to be believable and can be just silly or a chore to write as its impossible to keep ones mojo up all the time.

My gut instinct would be around 20 percent smut / 80 percent adventuring. I am happy for that to vary a great deal depending on what is capturing everyone's interest at the time, and am unsure how heavy smut can be with the thread being successful and keeping everyone's interest.

I do think people have dreams for sword and sorcery characters that is different to smut and I would like to see them realise this too. With smut that happens once in a while and is kinky and perhaps more extreme than what happens in other threads typically, and scratches a few itches but isn't the main reason your role playing the thread. Am I right ?

This thread idea will  be different to crossroads, and I don't think the characters will be able to be used for Crossroads as they would be over powered compared to crossroad characters. For starters they will start of at a higher level and I envisage magic items and treasure being more prolific. I was also thinking depending on the circumstances creating custom feats that is booned to players that is beyond what they normally would expect to have for their level.

What are peoples views of the characters being part of a community or group that has other npcs ?

The reason for that is I would like objectives for the players to be more than just "rid the world of evil" and 'get my character more powerful".
I quite like the idea of a base for the players, or a team mentality that is more than just the current party. This also permits the gm to create drama without killing off player characters or taking their precious items or cursing them, and also provides a money sink for treasure that doesn't just go into the player getting better items. Its also a gold mine for quest hooks

mjrbatou

This sounds like the Warlock/Fighter I made for another game could fit here.  She isn't much for smut like most of my other characters but she is up for adventure and mercenary work.  It may take a little time to slide into character since I didn't get much playtime with her.

Now, if we're talking about having or wanting all sorts of pairings for smutty stuffs, then Talli (or one of her sisters/daughters...her family is complicated) would be a much better choice.

Block initiative has been easier to handle, especially when the players check in one or more times a day.  Holding everyone to a set initiative with play by post multiplies the time required up to 10x longer or more depending on the number of players.

I will be posting an interest/recruiting sometime soonish though the content will be much more extreme than Carly's game here and probably not a pbp either.

RedKnight

So, here are a few brief back of the envelope calculations.  I typically assume that an adventure (aka adventuring day) has ~10 scenes/encounters.  This lets the GM get a rough count of the number of different types of scenes in and adventure - e.g., 30 combat /40 social / 30 exploration.  Say expect about three combat encounters.

Similarly an 20/80 smut will give you ~2 sex (social ?) encounters.

If you really want to get anal (like me), you can approximate the number of rounds/encounter. An average of 4 rounds (GM posts/encounter) give a ~40 rounds/adventure.  At 2/week, that is about 20 weeks (~5 months) for an adventure. Also, I sort of sort encounters into short, medium and long (2, 4 and 6 rounds).
My RP Preferences

mjrbatou

I think just about anyone would be interested in a personal pleasure slave.  Angel, or whatever name she ends up with, would love a personal slave to play with.  In fact she's always had one in some way or another, the difference will be how far she goes with the girl.

Sharing will definitely be something going on, especially if one or more pcs are male.

RedKnight

Quote from: mjrbatou on March 08, 2022, 01:06:20 PM
I think just about anyone would be interested in a personal pleasure slave.  Angel, or whatever name she ends up with, would love a personal slave to play with.  In fact she's always had one in some way or another, the difference will be how far she goes with the girl.

Sharing will definitely be something going on, especially if one or more pcs are male.

What! males only? Sounds like discrimination to me.  What about all the other flavors of the Rainbow Shebert that want to pleasue play with your sex slave?

I'm thinking about a character that is Blessed of Corellon (able to change sex). He/She (depending on the day) would be a Blade Dancer (aka Bladesinger) and a Valenar High Elf (skilled with Bow, Double Scimitar, and Scimitar).

He/She is out to collect 'memorable' sexual experiences. Gangbanged by a group of Orc (Ho Hum, been there done that). Now fucking a band of Orcs, that would be epic. Don't think one little Elf can Fuck a band of Orcs? You're just not thinking creatively about the Alter Self spell - grow a natural weapon with which you have proficiency and is +1 to hit and damage.     

Quote from: Mordenkainen's Tome of FoesElves know that once they experience Transcendence, the memories they have accumulated will contribute to their eternal contentment. So they seek out experiences that will produce exciting, beautiful, or satisfying memories. A few battles against monsters certainly could qualify, but such activities aren’t usually the focus of an elf’s endeavors. Much preferred are memories of faraway places, excellent meals, and fascinating people. As such, most elf “adventurers” are primarily sightseers, not valiant crusaders or heroes for hire.
My RP Preferences

mjrbatou

I said 'especially if male' because there are some fun ways to share him that are more difficult or impossible with other women.  Angel wouldnt have a female pleasure slave if she were against having fun with other girls.

RedKnight

Quote from: mjrbatou on March 08, 2022, 04:26:10 PM
I said 'especially if male' because there are some fun ways to share him that are more difficult or impossible with other women.  Angel wouldnt have a female pleasure slave if she were against having fun with other girls.

I don’t know, Name one thing a guy can do that a tool wielding non-male cannot do.  :o
My RP Preferences

mjrbatou

Quote from: RedKnight on March 08, 2022, 05:18:58 PM
I don’t know, Name one thing a guy can do that a tool wielding non-male cannot do.  :o
assuming a medieval world, provide easily visible cum to share with her slave.  Not true snowballing but that could be an option too.

Granted a tool wielding woman is better in pretty much every other way, especially one on the stronger side for more positions.

RedKnight

Quote from: mjrbatou on March 08, 2022, 07:11:27 PM
assuming a medieval world, provide easily visible cum to share with her slave.  Not true snowballing but that could be an option too.

Granted a tool wielding woman is better in pretty much every other way, especially one on the stronger side for more positions.
;D So basically what you are saying is the only thing that a male is good for is sperm.
My RP Preferences

Carly

It really does need a dm for combat resolution which takes a lot of efffort for this idea to go forward.

Just consulting others on game mechanics is not enough, I do need someone that dms stuff that I cant manage

Feel free to post character concepts in the meantime.

mjrbatou

I'm sure Redknight or myself could handle the mechanical GMing of stuffs.  I'm not so much into creating story or plot but I can help with encounter resolutions.

Carly

Ok well, if redknight agrees that could work. If you both want to share the load of combat resolution that would be excellent.
I don't know much about different types of monsters, nor do I know much about complex things people can do and abilities of all classes.
I dont own any of the rule books, I only google stuff to learn about it, and most of the non core books I dont know anything about, but I am happy for others to source stuff in them if it suits their character and the dm's know of it too.

I am happy to do plot and stuff and role play secondary characters.

I am not sure how much smut this will have, I think if we are adventuring it will not be as much as some may hope, as most of the posts will relate to other things.

Perhaps gives us an outline for character creation, like how many point buy, starting gold, character level and so on.
One thing I sincerely hope to have for my character is a bag of holding, so ideally perhaps everyone can start with at least one magical item of that rarity.
I think custom races and background should be permitted if it suits your kinks and inspires you.

I envisage the aim of these characters is not to be balanced as far as power goes compared to the average 5e adventure,
but to tick all the boxes you can for your deepest kinks. Create a character you dream to role play to sedate your desires sexually.

My preference is to have photo realistic avatars for our characters unless the majority vote otherwise.
Hmm I am not sure if that would work for some strange races, perhaps anime / cg would be more appropriate.
Anyway perhaps find pics that suit your character regardless.

While people put together characters I will put together a plot - perhaps with options for people to vote on.

Was there any core stuff we needed to resolve before we do this ?
Are we all on the same page and think we can get along in the long run ?
I do want this to be successful in the long term, ideally having our own board !

The character I am going to create will be a evoker utility wizard.

RedKnight

I have a concern, three of the four of us are in Isengrad’s adventure and I don’t want to see any of us get over committed and drop out of that adventure.

Let me do a level set:
4 players - Blinkin, Carly, mjrbatou, Redknight
Plot GM - Carly
Mechanics GM - mjrbatou and Redknight

Here is my suggestion for Character Creation. It is going to make more powerful than standard characters, but it sounds like that this what Carly is looking for.
1) 8th Level
2) enhanced Stat Array - 17, 15, 14, 12, 10, 8 (note characters character will get ASI and 4th and 8th)
3) Magic Items - 1 rare, 2 uncommon and 4 common
4) 5,000 gold
5) Possibly an extra Feat
6) Some party gear - Bag of Holding, Driftglobe

My plan is to play a Bladesinger, a Valenar High Elf who is Blessed of Corellon (able to change gender).
My RP Preferences

mjrbatou

I'd make Angelica (Angel), a Celestial Warlock/Battlemaster Fighter.

Granted this does mean I will be giving up one of my 5 ability score increases, but I really don't need dex with heavy armor and I'm hoping her slaves will cover perception.  I may decide an ASI/feat is better than more spells with the warlock depending on how things go, but for now I'll only have 1 from warlock 5.

I don't see too much of an issue with playing multiple characters, Talli is sorta a sub and Angel here is a dom...even if neither really act like I just mentioned.

Carly

Quote from: RedKnight on March 09, 2022, 07:09:13 PM
I have a concern, three of the four of us are in Isengrad’s adventure and I don’t want to see any of us get over committed and drop out of that adventure.

Let me do a level set:
Plot GM - Carly

Here is my suggestion for Character Creation. It is going to make more powerful than standard characters, but it sounds like that this what Carly is looking for.
1) 8th Level
2) enhanced Stat Array - 17, 15, 14, 12, 10, 8 (note characters character will get ASI and 4th and 8th)
3) Magic Items - 1 rare, 2 uncommon and 4 common
4) 5,000 gold
5) Possibly an extra Feat
6) Some party gear - Bag of Holding, Driftglobe

My plan is to play a Bladesinger, a Valenar High Elf who is Blessed of Corellon (able to change gender).

I totally am on board with the extra feat at first level. As far as item 6 goes, shall we have my character with a bag of  holding that holds the supplies for everyone? or maybe my character and another have a bag of holding used by everyone so people don't have to wear backpacks ?

Redknight I don't know the content of non core books, so perhaps you choose the party gear we have for us all ?

I wont drop out of the other adventure, I have plenty of free time so it isn't a concern for me.

Muse

Quote from: RedKnight on March 09, 2022, 07:09:13 PM
Let me do a level set:
Plot GM - Carly

Meep!  please don't forget me!  Sorry if i seemed to not be keeping up.  I'm in the middle of moving to a new state so i haven't been on as often as usual this past month and  half.  I have been on, but since i didn't really tell any of my groups i would take a break for a month--wound u doing so anyway with Mj, gomen nesai!--so i hve been checking the new places once every 2-3 days instead of consitently . Last two times I popped in here, i was reading up on other peoples posts and didn't get to do it myself. 

Red Knight, you beat me to my class choice.  :)  If you want to keep that niche for yourself, I have no problem finding something else to play, but maybe you'd be interested in having a young woman--maybe just graduated but a prodigy?--who sticks to you like a big brother/sister? 

I could play the senpai! and onii-san tropes up, or i could ease back on that but still have the attitude/relationship?  Either way she would be a fully developed character. 

Alternative is my shillelagh using druid.  :)  or something completely different but i haven't seen anyone pitch a divine caster yet. 

Sexually I'd like to play a somewhat sheltered young woman just come of age.  Sexually incent but not ignorant.  Someone it would b fun to 'corrupts' into a fully developed adult with a healthy (or unearthly, depending on how the story goes!) sex life.

And basically I'd encourage the group at large to collectively do anything you want to her!  Romance her?  Mentor her in sexual exploration?  gang bang her with a band of giants?  have another PC collar her?  :)  Any and all of that could be awesome. 

The only thing i ask is that you give the experience of her loosing her virginity to time and detail it deserves. 

Carly

I was thinking that the main plot revolves around being protectors and providers and perhaps even partial leaders for a cult that worships a long forgotten goddess of primal lust, Ura.

The quests will typically be about helping them form a base, improve it, fight off enemies and problems, tackle forces that see them as evil (when they are not, but they do pervert nature and are perverted) there will be factions that want to kill them all off and deem the long forgotten goddess as evil, and other factions that are neutral and may be trade allies etc. As well as allies for all sorts of things.

Quests will be to secure allies, fight of enemies and thawrt their plans, find mythical creatures to come live with them, and make a paradise. Also perhaps get nobility to join the cult, aquire magical items to help the cult, give the cult more power, wealth, influence and followers etc.

Time between quests is optimal to explore sex with other players in the base (which gives power to the goddess, allowing her to affect the world more). Or sex with cult members (which does the same thing).

At any given time there will be several plots that can be followed, giving the players options on how they want to help the cult grow, and what to do. There will be places they need to travel to, but I was thinking that perhaps an npc will be able to cast a custom teleport spell for the team, cutting down issues of long travel times.

Does this sound appealing to people?

If I get the go ahead of the general concept I will put together an opening post for the plot.

Muse

RedKnight

<chuckle> My biggest concern in terms of dropping out is me.  I’m a bit over my limit for games, although several of them are running slowly.

Players/Tentative Classes.
Muse - Wizard (Bladesinger ?)
Blinkin - Rogue (Swasbuckler)
Carly -
Redknight -
Mjrbatou - Celestial Warlock/BattleMaster

A few thoughts,

I’m not a big fan of the word, ‘pervert’ because of its negative connotations - I don’t have a good substitution - possibly Free Love, or Evolution. The blending of the best aspects of humanoid and beast. If we can have Half-Elves, Half-Orcs, Dragonborn (Half-Dragon) and  Centaurs (Half-Horse), why not other hybrids.

If we are going with Beastiality, I think a space where people can embrace their nature would be lots of fun - Shifters races from Eberron. We could mix in some of the ‘Bestial’ races - from Satyrs (for a Goddess of Lust) to Centaurs (for Carly’s Horse Cock), as well as Owlin, Minotaurs, etc. We can even mix in ‘Sentient’ beasts - e.g. Giant Panther with a 10+ Intelligence. Were-Creatures.

Also, I think the game positively cries out for a Druid (Possibly of the Moon). As well, there is definitely a place for a Path of the Beast Barbarian. If we riff on ‘Moon’, a Twilight Domain Cleric might be appropriate. Hmm, Beast Master Ranger would also be a possibility.

In terms of Bag of Holding, Encumbrance and Gear. My suggestion is give each character a Bag of Holding, that has anything on the mundane PHB list. This eliminates tedious mechanics (e.g., Shopping, tracking encumbrance, to a certain extent Gold). 
My RP Preferences

Carly

I thought you could be swamped with games redknight.

It would be a shame you may have to leave or not play or gm or both or whatever, but I understand if your busy you may not have time for this idea.

Carly

Im going to play a custom race hermaphrodite evoker wizard that mainly has utility spells.

RedKnight

Quote from: Carly on March 10, 2022, 08:36:52 AM
Im going to play a custom race hermaphrodite evoker wizard that mainly has utility spells.

I have an idea for a Barbarian - Dragonborn Path of the Beast. Good in Combat, fairly easy to play/run

@Carly, do you think that your hermaphrodite evoker Wizard has what it takes to be Dominant to a Power-Bottom Barbarian? He/she is going to use their beastly nature to avoid societal norms - e.g., walk around in leather harness, pig out eating and drinking, sniff other peoples crotches.
My RP Preferences

Carly

Quote from: RedKnight on March 10, 2022, 09:35:00 AM
I have an idea for a Barbarian - Dragonborn Path of the Beast. Good in Combat, fairly easy to play/run

@Carly, do you think that your hermaphrodite evoker Wizard has what it takes to be Dominant to a Power-Bottom Barbarian? He/she is going to use their beastly nature to avoid societal norms - e.g., walk around in leather harness, pig out eating and drinking, sniff other peoples crotches.

If they are female sure. Generally I play the dominant role when the other character is female, and the submissive role when my partner is male.

i think your idea to have races of all sorts is an excellent one btw.

its getting late now so I might get some shut eye. I will create my character with a sheet and all tomorrow.
Her race will got give her any stat bonuses or feats, but she will have magical genitals !

RedKnight

“Every Barbarian should have a Wizard to take care of the less important things in life - like understanding things, making decisions, and casting Magic.”

My RP Preferences

RedKnight

Quote from: Blinkin on March 10, 2022, 05:46:05 PM
quick question.

Could I exchngr 2 of my common items for another uncommon?
There is a significant power difference between common and uncommon items. I would advise against swapping them.
My RP Preferences

Carly

could ring of feather falling which is rare be changed to uncommon in rarity for the sake of choosing starting items.

Its a low level spell, and I think they would be more common.

I will let the mechanics gms decide.

RedKnight

Quote from: Carly on March 10, 2022, 06:40:51 PM
could ring of feather falling which is rare be changed to uncommon in rarity for the sake of choosing starting items.

Its a low level spell, and I think they would be more common.

I will let the mechanics gms decide.
Tactically, we could call the Feather Fall ring uncommon. The larger problem is that the basic WotC magic system is broken with significant imbalances between items in the same Tier. As well, some items become more or less useful depending on the specific setting - for example Sharn hasFlying carriages and lot of towers and level from which people can be thrown.

Everyone should come up with a short list of magic items they want their characters to have. I’ll flag anything that I think is problematic and we can go from there.
My RP Preferences

Carly

Cool thanks redknight !

Im making my crazy character now.

Carly

Everyone please comment on the main plot suggestion above, I am going to flesh it out soon.

Carly

Fast Stats:
AC 16 | HP 57/57 | PP 11
Magic: 4/4 level 1, 3/3 level 2, 3/3 level 3, 2/2 level 4, Arcane Recovery 4 spell slots / SR

Name: Lusia Lakeholm
Class: Wizard (Evoker)
Level: 8
Alignment: NG
Race: Aralee (Custom Race).
Weight: 140 lbs
Height: 6'2"
Character Sheet: https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2607759

Custom Race Aralee Description:

Created magically by the followers of Ura, the Goddess of Primal Lust, the Aralee were designed specifically to sexually pleasure others. As such they have no starting bonuses to attributes like other races do, nor do their have abilities that are unique to their race that helps them with combat. Their creation happened thousands of years ago, and since then the followers of Ura had been persecuted by others and killed off, especially the Aralee, in an attempt to do away with Ura's influence on the world completely. Still pockets of their linage persisted throughout these dark times but their numbers are small. All who have not gained proficiency in History would not know of their existence they are so rare. Always a union of an Aralee with another race results in a female of the other race. Only Aralee breeding with another Aralee produce Aralee naturally.

Aralee are all tall, slender, beautiful hermaphrodite woman with perfect features that do not age after reaching 30 years old. They also have an inhumanely large phallus, and matching testicles which is enchanted, and has a touch of divinity from Ura herself.

All Aralee are spell casters and their genitals is their connection to the divine as well as the arcane, acting as arcane focus or holy symbol, depending on their class. When flaccid, their penis head hangs between their legs at mid shin level and typically its girth is a third of their slender thighs when flaccid and half of their thighs width when aroused. Full erections is possible due to their genital being enchanted, typically reaching three feet in length. Furthermore they can go to the hilt in any woman without issue magically, temporarily creating another bodily dimension in the female's privates that are felt and experienced by both lovers. Also the Aralee's vagina is similarly enchanted, being able to take penises of any size in its own pocket body dimension, which also is felt and pleasured by both lovers. This is also true of Aralee's anus.

All Aralee are devoid of any body hair other than their head of hair and their eyebrows. Aralee's vagina and anus are always naturally lubricated and ready for penetration at all times.

Description:

Lusia is very typical of her race, and has been part of an all Aralee family for as long as their kind has been persecuted, living in the mountains of Ranya, and experienced a solitary life dominated by books traded for in exchange for rare herbs their family collected from the mountain. Lusia has red hair that is straight and long, going well past her shoulders which she typically wears in a pony tail. She has pale skin, grey eyes and fine chiselled features, and is six foot two inches tall with a slender hourglass physique. Lusia typically wears loose skirts which allow freedom of movement.

Background (custom): Avatar of Ura

At the age of 16 Ura appeared to Lusia in a dream stating she is an Avatar of Ura and that her destiny was to seek out trapped followers of Ura and restore worship of her to her glorious past. This came with the gift of magic, and since then Lusia has studied hard to become a talented mage, and gifted scholar. After studying she took odd jobs adventuring to gain experience in her profession. Now she is ready to face her destiny, and seek out and free the trapped followers of Ura, and make her Goddess proud.

Feats: Toughness (+2 HP/Lvl)

Preferable Magical Items: (requires Combat DM's approval)

Ring of Protection (You gain a +1 bonus to AC and saving throws)
Stone of Good Luck (Luckstone) (+1 bonus to ability checks and saving throws)
Cloak of Resistance (Advantage on all saving throws)

Lantern of Revealing (reveals invisible and ethereal creatures)
Bag of Holding
Enduring Spell book (immune to fire damage, water damage and effects of aging.)

mjrbatou

I'll need a bit to find magic items to list, but as for building a city of our own I'm good with adventures relating to that.  Anytime I manage to get into a pathfinder 1e or a 3.5 D&D game I tend towards gathering followers and such.

At one point I figured I'd have a large town/small city of followers (just over 2,000) all doing different things.  A 'with GM permission' variant had my character with a metropolis worth of followers.

Angelica will definitely have slaves and/or pets to play with and she's fully equipped to pamper them afterwards.

RedKnight

Quote from: Carly on March 10, 2022, 07:57:04 PM
Everyone please comment on the main plot suggestion above, I am going to flesh it out soon.

Cultist of a Lust Goddess. Sounds like fun.
My RP Preferences

Carly

Redknight - is my character approved?

Those magical items are the only magical items I want other than healing potions if we dont have a cleric
(which I will buy with my gold). I mean a robe of the archmagi would be fantastic later ! but in all seriousness if you grant me those magical items I am set for ever.

I hope people like her ! Comments on her are welcome !

Im going to create an opening post for the plot now - but please comment away. All suggestions for change to my character or the plot are welcome !

Carly

Oh and its its ok I will also get an enduring spellbook for 150 gold.

They are just a normal spellbook but are immune to fire damage, water damage and effects of aging.

Muse

Red Knight, you changed your concept, right?  No Onii-san for me, but also no other bladesinger in the group? 

i could still do a similar bladesigner concept or I could address the lack of healers. 

Or should we go with the lack of healers as a way to get the girls captured and molested more often?  :p

Carly

The first in character post is up, please have a read, I hope you all like it and like my style of story telling !

Hopefully it will inspire you to complete your character !

Muse

Carly

RedKnight

Quote from: Muse on March 10, 2022, 11:30:15 PM
  Red Knight, you changed your concept, right?  No Onii-san for me, but also no other bladesinger in the group? 

i could still do a similar bladesigner concept or I could address the lack of healers. 

Or should we go with the lack of healers as a way to get the girls captured and molested more often?  :p
Go with the Bladesinger. Two wizards will be more than enough. I’ve got a Dragonborn Barbarian concept.
My RP Preferences

Carly

Quote from: Blinkin on March 11, 2022, 07:07:41 AM
Wecan buy magic items? That spellbook is listed as a magic item. I'm not complaining, I was going to ask about a mithril chain sshirt, since it's not really magical, just a special material.

I think personally mithril armor of any sort or adamantite armor or weapons should be able to be simply purchased with gold if you have it.

Sure the materials would be rare and highly sort after, but if so that should in my mind effect the cost, but still be available for purchase in most campaigns, unless there is a plot related reason for such mines to be tightly controlled by some power which can ensure only those they deem fit receive goods made from the ore.

Carly

Quote from: RedKnight on March 11, 2022, 06:39:30 AM
Go with the Bladesinger. Two wizards will be more than enough. I’ve got a Dragonborn Barbarian concept.

In the new ooc, muse has changed his character to a cleric. See the link below

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=340602.msg16132246#msg16132246

@   Blinkin none of the characters are approved yet. We still are in the act of finalising them, no magical item requests have been formally approved by the combat dms yet.

Carly

I think do what Redknight suggested somewhere above.

Just list the magical items you want for your character and let the combat mechanic dms make a decision.

Make them more or less believable for an 8th level character.

They might veto one item or whatever, but that is what I did.
(I am not even sure if the enduring spell book is even a 5e item, I just googled it somewhere and thought - WANT IT ! NEEDS IT !)

RedKnight

I’m gonna start at the bottom and work my way up in terms of responses.

1)Enduring Spellbook is only useful if the GM is going to do things that can potentially damage/destroy the book. Also, it opens the possibility/need for Wizards to maintain a back-up copy (and the cost of doing so).

2)Adamantine and Mithril have ‘magical’ effects - reducing the damage from a crit and negating the penalty of ‘clunky’ armor. 

3)Headband of Intellect vs. Amulet of Health. Just two more examples of the WotC Magic System needing to be heavily curated by a GM.

4) Cleric for Muse - classes and party composition, I’m deferring to Carly (Plot GM) and or the other players.

BTW, to make thing easy for me to review, please give me a set-up for the following:
Str 20 = 17 (Stat Array) +2 (Starting bonus) + 1 (1st Feat:Expert)

Con 20 = 15 (Stat Array) + 1 (Starting Bonus) + 2 (4th ASI) + 2 (8th ASI)

5) Mantle of Spell Resistance - this is a place holder for a longer post on GM style, play balance and spells vs. Creature abilities. In a nutshell, we’ll play with this Mantle, until we decide that it is no longer fun/interesting. 

6) Spells vs. Abilities.  Note some creatures have both Innate Spellcasting and Actions that appear to parallel spells.  Countermagic, Dispel Magic and the Mantle of Spell resistance work against Innate Magic (but not other abilities). As an example, see the Dryad below - a Wizard could dispel their casting of Entangle, but not the Fey Charm.  Similarly, my reading of the Mantle of Spell Resistance is that it adds to resist spells, but not creature abilities.

https://www.dndbeyond.com/monsters/dryad
My RP Preferences

Carly

thanks for your reply Redknight !
As requested :

Lisa Lakeholm (Carlys character) https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=340480.msg16132125#msg16132125

Str 8 = 8 (Stat Array)
Dex 16 = 15 (stat array) + 1 (8th level ASI)
Con 14 = 14 (stat array)
Int 20 = 17 (stat array) + 2 (4th level ASI) + 1 (8th level ASI)
Wis 12 = 12 (stat array)
Cha 10 = 10 (stat array)

My race doesn't have any starting bonuses to attributes.

Feats: Free feat at first level: Toughness (+2 hp per level)
4th level and 8th level bonuses - points to attributes (see above).

Preferable Magical Items: (requires Combat DM's approval)

Ring of Protection (You gain a +1 bonus to AC and saving throws)
Stone of Good Luck (Luckstone) (+1 bonus to ability checks and saving throws)

Lantern of Revealing (reveals invisible and ethereal creatures)
Bag of Holding

*Enduring Spell book (immune to fire damage, water damage and effects of aging.)
*Mantle of Resistance (Advantage on all saving throws)

*=I don't mind if these get veto'd. I am happy with my character without them if its an issue.

The only real absolute must have for me is the bag of holding.

A note for all players !

For this campaign it might be a good idea for characters not to spend that much of their gold if they can making their character if they can help it, for it will come in useful for the plot pretty quickly.

mjrbatou

Other than full plate and traveling essentials Angel won't need too much, she'll have eldritch blast and can create any weapon she wants...maybe ranged, maybe not.

I think that leaves her with 3,000 gold or so, that should be enough.  More gold left over if she can 'sell back' her starting equipment when she upgrades.

I just might pick half elf, elf, or maybe something else unless I find a feat I want instead.

Carly

mjrbatou

I'm trying to poke 4 or 5 games now, 3 of them starting out with new characters and 1 with a less familiar system.

That doesnt count the 3 or 4 that went into hibernation since the holidays...so while I check in often I dont always post something.

That does raise a question for me - if I got a magic armor would that replace the cost of purchasing a mundane version or would I still spend half to represent selling the redundant piece of gear?

RedKnight

Quote from: mjrbatou on March 11, 2022, 01:46:11 PM
I'm trying to poke 4 or 5 games now, 3 of them starting out with new characters and 1 with a less familiar system.

That doesnt count the 3 or 4 that went into hibernation since the holidays...so while I check in often I dont always post something.

That does raise a question for me - if I got a magic armor would that replace the cost of purchasing a mundane version or would I still spend half to represent selling the redundant piece of gear?

GM Stuff
The 5,000 gold starting is in place of any starting gear.  Buy whatever you want. Enchantments (e.g., +1 Armor) are in addition to the base cost of the armor.  So, +1 Plate would require 1,500 gold (for the Plate) plus the Rare Magic Item slot (for the +1), and you could buy either Adamantine or Mithral for an additional (250 or 400 gold).

Players, go on and place your characters in the Approved Character Thread. we can edit them there and it saves copy-and-paste and tracking them down.

Player Stuff:
I've dropped a draft of Temmi - my Female Dragonborn(Gem/Crystal) Barbarian (Path of Beast) in the approved characters folder https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=340603.msg16132601#msg16132601
@Carly, my intent/plan was that Luisa rescued/purchased/won in a poker game Temmi. Although it sounds like Luisa had a relatively sheltered life. Temmi has had an owner her entire life.
My RP Preferences

mjrbatou

I always feel something is wrong when my strength is the highest of all the pcs...and I just might be on the weaker side as well overall.

Hopefully I'll sit down and put a character together tonight, at least most of one.

Carly

Quote from: RedKnight on March 11, 2022, 02:05:47 PM
@Carly, my intent/plan was that Luisa rescued/purchased/won in a poker game Temmi. Although it sounds like Luisa had a relatively sheltered life. Temmi has had an owner her entire life.

If you want her owner to be Carly, Carly will treat her well and not boss her around. Did you want Carly to use her primaly ?

RedKnight

Quote from: Carly on March 11, 2022, 06:12:36 PM
If you want her owner to be Carly, Carly will treat her well and not boss her around and try not to take advantage of her.
Is that ok ?
And you promise to take advantage of ther when she wants to be taken advantage of?  :-)

Sounds good. Well work on the details. I would say a little aftercare and affection. However the reality is that Temmi will probably respond better to a periodic fucking with Lisa’s cock - which as far as Temmi is concerned is just right. 
My RP Preferences

RedKnight

My RP Preferences

RedKnight

@Blinkin,

Only Vhuman get a Feat at 1st level.  So, you could take Elven Advantage as Bonus Feat, or go VHuman and take a different feat.

No straight up purchases of Magic items (e.g., +1 enchantment).
My RP Preferences

RedKnight

My RP Preferences

RedKnight

Quote from: Blinkin on March 13, 2022, 05:14:11 AM
Quick question. Is spidersilk armor still an item in 5e?

I remember seeing it in both PF and 3.5, but not 5e.

I could not find Spidersilk Armor in 5e. What characteristics does it have?
My RP Preferences

mjrbatou

Sounds like spidersilk is a studded leather with mithral like qualities applied.  I sorta remember it but it usually got put aside for mithral chains that had better stats for only double the reduced weight (10 pounds).

I'm going with full plate anyways, sorta an all over the place character.  Also with level 3 wizards and level 5 paladins they can learn the spell magic weapon, allowing character weapon attacks to ignore resistance/immunity to nonmagic weapons for 1 hour.  It is a concentration spell so it won't work with other concentration requirements, but still an option.

A warlock with pact of the blade (which I'll be) creates their pact weapons as magic weapons without the bonuses, though I'll be taking the improved pact weapon invocation so all my pact weapon variants will be +1.

...I may not have any gold left over once I'm done with creation.

Carly

mjrbatou feel free to spend your gold as you see fit.

Decking out your character properly is very important.

I have stacks left over which is great. Perhaps its enough, mages are cheaper to equip than melee fighters anyway.
Good armor and weapons costs a fortune

Carly

If you have read the IC post you will realise there is a need for money outside of your character starting.

For some characters they will need to spend cash on Armor made of rare materials etc.

If you save the gold it will be useful when you start role playing, I don't think you can spend gold on healing potions anyway as they are a magical item.
And we have a set limit as deemed by the game mechanics and combat dms to only have 1 rare magical item, 2 uncommon magical items and 4 common magical items. Period. That is a good rule, if we could spend the money on buying magical items it could upset game balance and defeat the need for clerics and healers.

RedKnight

Fantastic. This is a great example of GMs adjusting the world to suite the overall narrative/plot.

First, I dumped a lot of gold into the world. 5,000 gold is for a Tier 11+ level characters.  Carly picked up and ran with the treasure - hints of a need for gold and a 100 or so people for whom we need to build a home.

Second, Healing Potions are one of those the edge items. They show up both as a purchasable item in the PHB (Player’s Handbook), and in the Magic Item Tables in the DMG (Dungeon Master’s Guide).  Additionally, Characters with a Herbalism Kit should be able to craft them for 25 gold if they can buy the ingredients. More importantly, Healing Potions can impact the need for Characters (e.g., Bards, Clerics, Druids) to use Spell Slots for Healing vs. other things. Carly putting them into the ‘Magical Item’ category is going to put pressure on the party to come up with other sources of healing.

Quote from: Carly on March 13, 2022, 12:09:12 PM
If you have read the IC post you will realise there is a need for money outside of your character starting.

For some characters they will need to spend cash on Armor made of rare materials etc.

If you save the gold it will be useful when you start role playing, I don't think you can spend gold on healing potions anyway as they are a magical item.
And we have a set limit as deemed by the game mechanics and combat dms to only have 1 rare magical item, 2 uncommon magical items and 4 common magical items. Period. That is a good rule, if we could spend the money on buying magical items it could upset game balance and defeat the need for clerics and healers.
My RP Preferences

mjrbatou

I know I haven't looked too much into exactly how much gold characters should be getting in 5e but one suggestion claims 5,000 gold is about what a 7th level character should have gained through adventuring up to that point.  21,000 gold is the 'average' found for 11th level characters, but again these don't account for expenses while gaining those levels and could be inflated for their games...

Angelica has 6d6 healing, spent as low as 1d6 at a time with a range of 60 feet and uses a bonus action...so our party does have some emergency healing on the frontline.

RedKnight

My RP Preferences

Idej

RedKnight

Quote from: Idej on March 29, 2022, 05:39:13 AM
Are there still openings for another player?
Idej,

There are four of us right now (including Carly and I). The plan is that Carly and I co-GM (she does the RP, and I handle mechanics/combat) and play characters.  So, a fifth player/character should be doable.  However, Carly has been off the site since 25-Mar. The game is basically on hold until we hear from her.   
My RP Preferences

Carly

Im back, but this is an idea that needs two dm's - a prime games mechanic gm (RedKnight) and a plot gm (me).

If Redknight is still inspired to do so we can have another, but Redknight does have other system games he is in doing gm work I think, and I have ghosted everyone for a while, so he might not be available.

Miroque

If the dark DnD needs an player (well versatile on system) I would cladly step in.

Carly

Miroque, thanks for your interest.

Currently we have a game mechanics and combat gm (LisztesFerenc) and a plot gm (myself). I also will have a main character I play with.

Redknight and I are the formally approved players so far, but Muse and mjrbatou have shown tentative interest but have not posted in a while so I think we might have lost them. IC has been planned  - the intro post up but we have not started IC yet but I hoped to soon.

Each player can choose either none or one overtly different thing to their body sex wise if they like and none or one different behavioural aspect to themselves or to other characters that they want kink wise (Redknight has chosen for this a owner/slave relationship with my main character). Other kinks might happen depending on who ends up being in the formal selected players - but I would adore another female player in this idea.

We have mainly female characters so far but my character that is a hermaphrodite with a huge enchanted penis that can go to the hilt on women magically. The other approved character is a dragon born woman with an enchanted tail that can turn into a penis.

So its not exactly super-realistic but I want it as realistic as possible supporting core kinks players have in a dnd setting. If this sounds like your cup of tea then welcome abord. I will be giving preference to the ic players depending mainly on posting rate. I am going to select players able to post twice a week

Anyway I hope I have not scared you off. If this interests you still have a read of the IC intro thread and two first approved characters.
If your still interested great ! Post so in OOC ( no need to read through all of OOC you can just post at the end and start talking shop).

Cult of Ura - IC
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=340600.0

Cult of Ura - Approved Characters
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=340603.0

Cult of Ura - OCC
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=340602.0

Miroque

Not scared by the least. If the Dragonporn (heh) might want another sub/save girl, I would love to write on in. Maybe elf of somekind..

Where would I post my Application submission ? here, or to some GM?

Yours,
Miroque

Carly

Miroque - awesome - for some reason our quirkyness hasnt scared you off !

My (human-ish hermaphrodite) character is Redknights characters (who has a Dragon born woman with a magical tail) owner - and his character a slave to mine but the mechanics is somewhat complicated - as Redknights character is all muscle and can easily over power my character. Redknights character is a tooth and claw fighter and my character is a mage.

If you want your character to have any form of relationship with any other players character that is great.

Your character can be anything you like. Currently we are all quite exotic in our own right - well mostly exotic.

Post your interest in OOC linked below please and let the other players / gm know. Feel free to add any comments or ideas for your character or the plot / kinks you want to see.

Cult of Ura - OCC
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=340602.0

Miroque

And starting level seems to be.. 8 if I read right... right? Left?

-Miro

Carly

yep starting level 8.

Free first level feat.

start with one rare, two uncommon and four common magical items. Maybe assigned another magical item by the gm, and perhaps something non combat related like a bag of holding etc.

5000 starting gold (2000 can be used for spell scrolls, potions are considered a magical item though so you can't buy healing potions with gold).

The mantle of resistance is banned, and the lucky feat is banned. I can't recall the other rules but if you feel like making a concept character thats what i can recall from memory.

you can have a custom race if you like (like my character).

I changed the target posting rate to twice a week.

Miroque

nah.. Im good with those quidelines.

Il post an application on OOC in few minutes..

-Miroque

Carly

Starting Characters can spend up to 2,000 gold to buy Scrolls at the prices below.

Scroll Prices / Effort to Scribe
Cantrip 25 gp, 1day to scribe
1st level 40 gp, 1 day to scribe
2nd level 225 gp, 3 days
3rd Level 600 gp, 1 work weeks
4th Level 1200 gp, 2 work weeks

Muse

*peeks*  Carly?  Did you think you had lost me? 

Miroque

Yes-ish ? But good to see you on board Muse.

Quote from: Muse on June 28, 2022, 02:52:18 PM
*peeks*  Carly?  Did you think you had lost me?

Zaer Darkwail

*peeks*

Would 5th player disturb the balance of the party? I was leaning towards making a changeling bard (so gender is more choice in the given moment, including race, appearance-wise). Archetype being College of Creation. Also noble background (unsure how it works with background given party has worked with the king in the past).

Miroque

@Zaer: If others okay it, you got my vote, as you bring game! (Eg, your of the mythic good people rpwise in my book)

What comes to the noble background and group's encounter with the king .. who said your noble sides with the king ?  Raise up pfesants and wave your freak banner and let the light of rainbow blind the dark powers!

Zaer Darkwail

It may be motivation how the king send my char out originally; intended to kill in the adventuring but he survives beyond his expectations. Albeit his nature as a changeling is something that only the party knows, in an ironic fashion, his noble family is made from a troupe of unrelated changelings who masquerade as a noble family together (at some point originally family was killed off by the changeling avenger and he and along other changelings formed troupe masquerade as slain family and this troupe has been going now couple generations). The reason why they hide the fact is obvious ofc, besides burying the crime but also people not trusting changelings in general.

Carly

Idej/ Zaer Darkwail / Others

Thanks for your interest.

The game mechanics and combat gm is LisztesFerenc, and the plot GM is myself. As far as I can recall it is the first time we have both gm'd so this is a trail to see if we can work as a team and if we are individually made of the right stuff to keep people entertained while it being fun for us. We have four players including myself, which I think is a good amount for us to tackle without being swamped - for the moment.

I would like to see how it goes before introducing more players.

If more are interested great ! This might have two groups adventuring
with multiple gm's - or gm's being shared depending if LisztesFerenc or I are up for it. It might even turn into a game that has its own board - a large group game !

The main limit is GM's.

If another GM happens to stumble across this and expresses an interest in the idea then perhaps it happens sooner rather than later. Both plot GMs and game mechanic / combat GMS for 5e DND are very welcome.

Assuming we don't get more gm's I think I will trial as we are for at least a few weeks before making any decisions to bite off more pie with GM'ing more players. I also would need to check with LisztesFerenc.

If your willing to wait and see please understand this is in the EXTREME section. Although bestiality isn't a theme we are exploring at the moment due to certain reasons - it is something I am interested in expanding into all things being even, perhaps one group of players that likes the theme and another group of players that doesn't and doesn't see it. Likely rape too - or other extreme themes will be included (I enjoy hugely hung hermaphrodite characters I role play for example, although you may not be in a team with me having a main)  - Slavery is also included so far - so if this is an off for you, you may want to reconsider your interest.

Also I need people to be able to on average post twice a week, as I think that the game needs momentum to keep people interested.

Zaer Darkwail

Can do the post twice a week, also will wait if another GM shows up or if you decide to open the game for more people (form a second group).

LisztesFerenc

Yes, I am the DM in charge of mechanics, Carly is in charge of fluff and world lore. So send your rules and build questions to me, and contact Carly to work out a background.

Seems we have two potentially interested here, plus there is another player who still needs to settle on their character concept. If you want to have a character mechanically ready to go, feel free to contact me and we can make sure its ready to go when needed.