Dragon Ball: 4,000 years later. Looking for DM and interest.

Started by DinaFlower, September 11, 2021, 01:20:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DinaFlower

Hello everyone! So for this RP I was thinking that a group of Saiyans landed on earth 4,000 years ago. There no ties to the shows other than the race they are. When they land on earth they are seen and worshiped as gods. For this reason they kept coming back to earth as a resort or something. Each time having creating many half Saiyan and half human children. These children are seen as demi gods and are where treated with a very high level of respect. After about 4,000 years later over 80% of people have the blood flowing through them. Some in larger amounts than others. But it is there in some amounts for most. The world has reached a place where those of us without it are considered lesser and only fit to serve the powerful. And despite the fact that the blood is deluded enough that no one is flying around blowing up mountains or anything. But the avrage person could still bench 1,000 keys. Can run at 100Km. And can create small blast that would quickly end the life of a base human. A gun would would sting like hell, but they would be fine other than that. All in all, pure human blood would stand less than 0% of a chance if they tried to stand up to the powerful. I was also thinking that maybe the truly powerful of those with the blood could often dom those who are at the weakest level of power above human. Allowing people to play a switch if they want.

Opale

oh ! sounds nice !
I'd love to join such a game if it happens

Also I know where to find a fun game system if needed.

DinaFlower

Quote from: Opale on October 08, 2021, 02:06:02 AM
oh ! sounds nice !
I'd love to join such a game if it happens

Also I know where to find a fun game system if needed.

Sadly it seems there was not enough interest.

Senator

Opale

DinaFlower

Quote from: Senator on May 22, 2022, 01:28:18 AM
Was, or is?

I mean I am still interested in this. But we would need players and a DM as I have no idea how to DM.

Thufir Hawat

Quote from: DinaFlower on September 11, 2021, 01:20:24 PM
Hello everyone! So for this RP I was thinking that a group of Saiyans landed on earth 4,000 years ago. There no ties to the shows other than the race they are. When they land on earth they are seen and worshiped as gods. For this reason they kept coming back to earth as a resort or something. Each time having creating many half Saiyan and half human children. These children are seen as demi gods and are where treated with a very high level of respect. After about 4,000 years later over 80% of people have the blood flowing through them. Some in larger amounts than others. But it is there in some amounts for most. The world has reached a place where those of us without it are considered lesser and only fit to serve the powerful. And despite the fact that the blood is deluded enough that no one is flying around blowing up mountains or anything. But the avrage person could still bench 1,000 keys. Can run at 100Km. And can create small blast that would quickly end the life of a base human. A gun would would sting like hell, but they would be fine other than that. All in all, pure human blood would stand less than 0% of a chance if they tried to stand up to the powerful. I was also thinking that maybe the truly powerful of those with the blood could often dom those who are at the weakest level of power above human. Allowing people to play a switch if they want.
Amusingly, that sounds like a pretty fitting setting for Fight! the Fighting Game RPG 2e ;D! I mean, the characters in fighting games already do lots of those things...

How To Make It Work
Making it work for different characters is actually easy - all PCs are Fighters unless the player wants a baseline human that is to be dominated, or someone with very small amounts of the Sayan blood.
In that case you play either an extra, for baseline humans, or build a character with lower initial stats who isn't going to win lots of matches but can have an important role nonetheless...and sometimes he or she might still win.

Alas, I don't have the time to run it. So while it's a nice idea that I might be interested in as a player, I can't offer to run it.
Join The System Gamers List
Request thread 1 Request thread 2
Request thread 3
ONs and OFFs
"Love is a negative form of hatred." - Roger Zelazny, This Immortal

A&A thread!

ShadowFox89

This sounds interesting and I'd love to play in such a thing, but would have several questions.....

Would Planet Vegeta still be destroyed? Did the Nameless Namek still come to earth? Would there have been a red ribbon army? Artificial humanoids? What about other aliens and the galactic patrol?
Call me Shadow
My A/A

DinaFlower

Quote from: ShadowFox89 on May 25, 2022, 11:58:47 PM
This sounds interesting and I'd love to play in such a thing, but would have several questions.....

Would Planet Vegeta still be destroyed? Did the Nameless Namek still come to earth? Would there have been a red ribbon army? Artificial humanoids? What about other aliens and the galactic patrol?

I was thinking it would have no real ties to the show outside of the sayin blood.

Thufir Hawat

Quote from: ShadowFox89 on May 25, 2022, 11:58:47 PM

Now who's stalking whom >:)?

Quote from: DinaFlower on May 28, 2022, 12:12:57 PM
I was thinking it would have no real ties to the show outside of the sayin blood.
Well, that would definitely help prevent canon lawyering ;D!
Join The System Gamers List
Request thread 1 Request thread 2
Request thread 3
ONs and OFFs
"Love is a negative form of hatred." - Roger Zelazny, This Immortal

A&A thread!