Tara's Hobbit Hole

Started by TaraCat, August 07, 2011, 03:27:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TaraCat

Yeah that's right. Hobbit Hole. Strangely enough....not a big LotR fan. Anyway, this is my official Ideas thread. I mainly do one on one so this seems appropriate. If any of them appeal to you, please shoot me a PM or IM me on yahoo.

Doctor Who - Tricky Earth

Basically in this, the doctor and his companion come back to earth in present time. Everything seems normal except all the people, all the animals are holographic images. Dalek Sek was able to escape his death with an emergency temporal shift. Now alone, he wishes to rebuild the Dalek race in his own form - with emotions. He knows he'll have to outsmart the doctor, which is no easy task. So this holographic world is a trap. Each 'person' is rigged to alert his base at Cardiff should ANY living being be present. Where are the bodies of these people? That's up to the doctor to find out, provided he can slip the trap set for him. When Dalek Sek is alerted of the Doctor's presence, he sends out units of holographic people to find the TARDIS and capture her. I'm thinking at some point The doctor and his companion will go back into the TARDIS with a brilliant idea only to find Dalek Sek has placed it in a time-locked chamber and they are now locked in a small room with the TARDIS. Of course, by now Dalek Sek has perfected his plan and will be beginning his ingratiation procedures to implant his saved memory of the Dalek race into the human bodies. And here's where we can elaborate on the story. I'd be playing the companion and hope for someone who might play the doctor. I'll be particular on this, because I definitely want someone very creative and ready to write a LOT on this. I'm not asking for an essay per post, just 250 words or so.

Ten&Rose -- Eleven&Pond -- Ten/Eleven&OC

PotC - Stowaway

This will be more of a one-shot fantasy sort of thing strictly for fun piratey sexual pleasure. The basic story would be that Jack stops wherever and my character would be on the run from the law and sneaks aboard his ship. They sail away, she gets found and however it's approached after that can be free-formed or thought out.

Jack&OC -- Jack&Ana?

Merryverse - The New Queen  Longterm

For this I'd prefer someone who's read the Merry Gentry series by Laurell K Hamilton. If you haven't, but you like faeries and have a general knowledge of sidhe, demi-fey, redcaps, goblins, etc.. We could talk. Anyway, my idea. I would play Symantha who just got crowned as the Unseelie queen, her mother having died by fading. It wouldn't have a traditional plot, but rather several small ones. (Is this called Sandbox? I dont know) You could play one of her guards, a noble, whatever. I'm really just wanting to roleplay out the court system within faerie. We could take on multiple characters and roleplay other small plots if you like, or just godmod everything around our characters.

That's it for now, I'm sure I'll update often. Thanks for looking!