Welcome to Silent Hill - RECRUITING/INTEREST

Started by persephone325, September 13, 2012, 01:32:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Acid Lips

persephone325

That's what I'm thinking as well. Especially if characters are going to be beaten up and tortured.
This doesn't have to end in a fight, Buck.
It always ends in a fight.
You pulled me from the river. Why?
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

Acid Lips

persephone325

I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

Ironwolf85

not sure what form of monster I want to create, let alone if I could find a picture
Prudence, justice, temperance, courage, faith, hope, love...
debate any other aspect of my faith these are the heavenly virtues. this flawed mortal is going to try to adhere to them.

Culture: the ability to carve an intricate and beautiful bowl from the skull of a fallen enemy.
Civilization: the ability to put that psycho in prision for killing people.

persephone325

You could just use words to describe what he/she looks like. Pictures aren't really mandatory.
I don't know.

Ironwolf85

debate any other aspect of my faith these are the heavenly virtues. this flawed mortal is going to try to adhere to them.

Culture: the ability to carve an intricate and beautiful bowl from the skull of a fallen enemy.

persephone325

Bumping for interest.

The game hasn't started yet, so if anyone has any suggestions or ideas please feel free to mention them!
I don't know.

Karasu

SEEKING Undertale/Deltarune RP, PM to discuss details.

Faustus

“You may my glories and my state depose,
But not my griefs; still am I king of those.”

ON's and OFF's || Plots and Ideas || A/A's and Owed Posts [Updated 02/12! Please see.]

persephone325

That's fine! I'm hoping to get this off the ground so everyone can have some fun. If needed, we can tweak stuff as we go along. :)
I don't know.

Ironwolf85

alright I am ready if this ever takes off... it kinda fell off my radiar

persephone325

I'm going to wait to launch this game. I'd like to have a couple more characters/people join.

EDIT:
I'm going to put this game on hold for a while. I've got quite a few other games I need to catch up on and I don't want this one to start up and then die not long after. I'll let you guys know when I'll start this up again.

Sorry!
I don't know.

persephone325

Alright. Seeing as how it's October, it's time to see if this Silent Hill RP gets more interest. When I think of October, I think of Silent Hill. XD So I'm bumping for interest.

If anyone wants to play, please feel free to express interest or ask questions, or even submit a character sheet! :-)
I don't know.

Karasu

SEEKING Undertale/Deltarune RP, PM to discuss details.