Quetion's About Non-Adult RolePlaying?

Started by Sosuke, April 12, 2013, 02:24:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sosuke

First off, When Requesting how do i do this.
By that i mean, Do i simply just Post the type of one on one roleplay it will be with some rule's so people can better understand what's it's about?

Second, Kissing/Accidentally fallen on a girls Breast or touching her Buttocks  allowed?

Third and Final, How many Thread's Are Allowed?

Of Course i plan on keeping them active always seeing how i'm on everyday thanks to my vacation and lack of things i have to do at work. 

Nadir

If you request it in the One On Ones section, just mention "This is a plot for a non-adult game" or something along those lines. You shouldn't have to mention it if you post an ad in the non-adult request section.

I think romantic kissing and accidental contact wouldn't be considered too adult for the section - but remember the characters have to be older than 16. No character under 16 should be put in a sexual situation.

You can have as many threads as you like.

(edited to elaborate)

Sosuke

Quote from: Dim Hon on April 12, 2013, 02:49:26 AM
If you request it in the One On Ones section, just mention "This is a plot for a non-adult game" or something along those lines. You shouldn't have to mention it if you post an ad in the non-adult request section.

I think romantic kissing and accidental contact wouldn't be considered too adult for the section - but remember the characters have to be older than 16. No character under 16 should be put in a sexual situation.

You can have as many threads as you like.

(edited to elaborate)

The plot of the story is about a Royal Demon who was Adopted into a Agency who train to protect royal human's, However he wont find out his royal blood line anytime soon.
He will be 20 year's of age and the girl will be 18 year's of age. So i see nothing wrong there but i am glad you told me.

Well after Reading every thing you have just stated i thank you, For you have been a great help.

Nadir