Lane's kinks, varied and diverse (m/f f/f f/m m/tg or futa)

Started by lane2k, November 07, 2012, 12:50:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lane2k

Well... I figure this is how to find like minded players so I best do one as well.

First I want to say I understand real has a way of making RP-ing difficult so I am chill.
Hell, I just took some time off so I know how it goes when 'real' begins to crush a person.
When you respond...all I ask for is one or two paragraphs...eh...as long as you actually READ what I write and respond accordingly. I like details, making it more real, and there should be movement based on that...and then the next step is yours.
It takes a long time to get from a start point to an end point....weeks and possibly months...so do not think I am going to be jumping right to smut.
I am a guy on this side of the screen, but here on E! I am anything from male to female and almost anything in tween. And have fun. If RPing with me gets boring, just say so. Truth is, if a thread gets dropped, there are times I do not notice. Each is its own world and if one stops, there is simply nothing to respond to. I keep a rotation of about 10 to 12 threads going,each distinct and special. I would very much love to add you to my list. I want to know what kinks you'd like to see in a scene...and be told if working with me is not worth the time. I'm a conservative. I have no feelings  ha ha
I will play F x anything and M x anything 'cept another male IF it will have gay sex in it. I just stop at male-male sex is all. Two women making it is HOT...two guys just does nothing for me.

Now, on to what I like.
Shrinking, centaurs, cuntboys and impregnation (forced or planned)
Atop that I love conflict and long dialogues of arguing
and trying to avoid or talk my way out of doing something I do not want to do.

1. Anything to do with an adult reduced to only 28" tall (NOT REGRESSED) and then must wear the clothes and being treated like the size they are. This is super diminutive, like a midget only a bit more extreme. Any self-respecting adult made to wear bright colored clothes with snaps in the inner legs would be mortified. I like diapers. Not gonna hide it. There are a lot of ways to get a human shrunk down and into them and I would like to explore them all.

2. Any plot with a cuntboy that wants to live as a male but someone finds out and enjoys antagonizing him by making him be more feminine and wear more feminine underwear, etc.

3. Someone suddenly being a centaur, especially a male becoming a brood mare. ROWR

4.  Working thru that 'moment of no return' when a cock erupts inside a fertile female and there is no longer hope of not getting pregnant. Whether he has tricked her, she has asked him for it, or she is blackmailed and unable to say no despite the risk...there are numerous scenes that can be played out. Just ask  :)

5. CRAVING!!! Adam & Eve : awaking on another world with a stranger (opposite gender) and find you were placed there as a biological experiment. Mate and reproduce...or be terminated. 'Splain THAT to the woman you just met.

6. Homeless teen girl finds a refuge and is offered a place to stay by a wealthy man. Only stipulation is that he wants her to wear anything (or nothing) he asks....whenever he asks, inside his apartment. This would likely begin at being discovered hiding in his building and thru her eventually wanting to sleep with him.

7. I wrote a story about a future where everyone is born hermaphrodites (both genitals) but grew up looking like males. If a person ever got pregnant, they never achieved erection again so each was able to choose a 'male' or 'female' life...but once a mother they never could go back. Something along those lines (sex is expected among youth and also people not married to each other) would be fun to discuss and possibly try.

8. Witness protection program / TG mishap
in the future Witness Protection is done by switching a witness to a new body. Bodies can be young or old, male or female...but the 'donor' of the body has some basic right to tell what the incoming witness can do once they occupy that body.
   8a. CRAVING!!! a man going in for transfer awakes not in the male body he expected...but a pregnant , married woman's...because of a glitch that occurs in the transfer procedure.

9. If you know what a Morphic Adaptation Unit is (MAU), I would love to investigate a scene 'playing' with it. This can change the person inside to anything the outside person imagines...but only works for 96 hours, unbeknownst to those using it. CRAVE...serious crave

10. Were-fox (kitsune) male and female that live as humans, but find themselves together because she has gone into heat. Never met before...but now he wants to mate.

11. Anyone turned into a farm animals (cow, goat, horse, cat, dog) by some means of accident or magic, then  needing to be 'kept' like any other animal and not getting any better treatment even though they can talk and have a 'human' mind.

12. Zerophilia, the movie, created a genetic modification that caused a human to change gender each time they climaxed. Anything along those lines, whether forced the first time, romantic, or a 'prove it' situation even....would be wonderful.

13. There was a cartoon where Daffy Duck was walking along and the artist changed things in real time. Changed his body, surroundings, everything. He kept a running dialog with the artist who, in the end, turned out the be Bugs Bunny. If you want to be the cartoon character, I'd love to work out this as a mild torture for you. From gender change to being able to trap you in places to drawing other things in with you.

14. Secretary drops the hint that she is in need of cash and is given a 'price list' from her boss. It ranges from $5.00 for a blowjob, $100 for a quick fuck in the office, to amounts for a weekend...and up to $50,000 to have his baby. He does not think she'll do it and makes the list as a joke. But she is more desperate than he thinks.

15. started to think about fairy tales..with a twist.
   15a. Jack and the Beanstalk. Jack sneaks into the castle to steal back the harp but the harp likes where she is    so using her notes she can hypnotize. Convincing the giant that Jack is her baby, Jack has to find a way out of diapers and cribs to escape.
   15b. Hansel & Gretel. The witch only eats little boys and Hansel finds that his sister is really good at making HIM into her sister, though she goes overboard at times....like when she finds the witch's spell book.
   15c. Cinderella. Cinder is the only son of a nobleman that married a woman with two lovely daughters, then passed away. The prince is wanting a bed wench and calls for a girl from each household...and the step-mother calls upon the boy's fairy godmother to keep her daughters from the Prince's bed by replacing them...with a very feminine Cinder.
   15d.  Snow White. A young man arrives in need of a place to stay, months after Snow White's departure. The dwarves agree he can stay, but he must cook, clean and DRESS...as Snow did. Things...evolve.....from there, as he finds that Snow was not a virgin bride when the prince took her away.
   15e. Princess and the Pea. He had had to steal the clothes he wore...the pink dress all he could find after bandits stole his. Now coming to the castle to ask for a night's rest, the boy found himself atop a very odd bed...that was not comfortable at all. The reason would be clear the next morning and THEN what would he do when the Prince proposed?

Also into bodysuits that are TG, partial transformations that end with a male upper half with a female lower half, and total bodyswaps if it has the right plot.

Having to actually DO something as one gender that you would never have thought possible...that is wonderful.

Anything else you want to try...just send a PM. I might be open to a lot more...maybe not. Worst I can say is no thank you.  Toodles.
There is nothing more terrible than movement where no movement should ever be again.
- Arthur C Clarke ::: City and the Stars

lane2k

There is nothing more terrible than movement where no movement should ever be again.

ForAlbion

Hey. :-) Wasn't exactly sure whether you prefer to be the male/dominant in these scenarios, but if you're fine with me playing a female character, I'd be interested in #3 (The broodmare thing does sound hot  :-)), or #6.

Merah

8b is against site rules if there is any sexual roleplay/storytelling going on... Characters must be physically mature (16) for that.

lane2k

Quote from: Merah on November 14, 2012, 11:21:16 PM
8b is against site rules if there is any sexual roleplay/storytelling going on... Characters must be physically mature (16) for that.

8b has been removed. Thank you for letting me know promptly.

lane2k

lane2k

lane2k

lane2k

lane2k

Added some twisted fairy tales....down at #15

Happy New Year ya'all

bluecoco

I'd be interested in #14 if you still want a partner! I'd be the female secretary!

lane2k

lane2k

returned from a sabbatical...and posted again for players

lane2k

Popped a few Cravings into the list

lane2k

Bump

Life, children and a divorce took me away for quite a while but things are settled again and I can happily being looking for new RP partners

Thank you for looking

playfullchick76

welcome back. I would love to play out the witness protection program one with you, with me playing the witness, if thats okay.

lane2k