-Interest check- For Fate/Stay Night

Started by Orochimaru, October 20, 2010, 07:14:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Orochimaru

The Holy Grail, long fought over for any, many years. Dubbed the Holy Grail wars was put to an end... a long, long time ago by the King of Knights, Saber and her master Shirō Emiya. It's 250 years since the event and since that final battle. Magi are still around and continue to pass on their teaching and magic to the next generation, but new rules have been set. Most now use their magic to help humankind and not as tools of war and power. Some still remain true to the ways of old. Though magic is not used by everyone, some teach schools for the basics and teach them how to use it to help people. Mainly restricted to only reinforcement and healing spells.

Yet, out of the blue a servant who summoned him/herself has appeared in front of a magi on night. Making note that a war was to come and the Holy Grail is making a return. By who and why? However, the rules are not to defeat servants and kill masters. No but to defend Fuyuki City. How? To team up and yet, no new masters and servants have popped up, but it's sure that most would not want too. People are filled with desires and the clashes of light and darkness with clash with not only these new young hero's, but the faces of seven new enemies with a purpose unknown. Their names unknown, but they are wrath, greed, sloth, pride, lust, envy, and gluttony with their master.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I made it so it's noncannon, but that does not mean you can use characters or servants from the manga/anime like Rider... She being my personal favorite. I am gonna need seven people and each person in theory here would take there master character and also make a servant, but not for their own character, but for someone else. I can explain more for how that works.

I am holding a bit more information back based on the plots I have and scenarios. Yes, you can build a love bond with your servant/master or go further. There will be no restrictions on that, there will be fighting obviously and another rule. Male masters get female servants and vice versa. However, I want some servants to have personality, not just be all submissive. One or two of that is fine. Personality is a plus.

Also there is no limitation on servants race. You can use the roman gods or goddesses reincarnations like Rider was Medusa at one time, to mythological stuff or just make your own. Master will also be able to tell what servant they are suited for. Does not mean you'll get it. Any questions ask and please, if you join, please stay with us. Everyone counts and is needed. Feel free to be creative and go out on a limb.

PROFILE INFO!
Master Profile
Appearance:

Name:
Height:
Weight:
Magi Skills:
Servant Compatibility: Pick two.
Family Lineage: If any
Personality:
History: This is optional.

Servant Profile
Appearance:

Weight:
Class:
Actual Name:
Personality
Abilities:
Noble Phantasms:

With that. Prepare to be violated. But don't worry, you will like it! <3

pendarious

again......youve caught my eye........*sighs*
Psycho Mantis: You must spend every day pretending to act like you're falsely letting on that you aren't not unbetraying someone you don't not purport to allegedly not work for but really do! How do you keep all this shit straight without having an aneurysm?
Revolver Ocelot: *shrug* Practice.
—The Last Days Of FOXHOUND

Orochimaru

YOU! Am I ever gonna get rid of you?!

Your like a stalker that's outsode my window everynight! lol

Kidding. Always good to have you. Though,seems this my not even hit off.

pendarious

to answer your question......so long as something catches my interest you'll never be rid of me.

and well not every idea takes off like a rocket ya know.
Psycho Mantis: You must spend every day pretending to act like you're falsely letting on that you aren't not unbetraying someone you don't not purport to allegedly not work for but really do! How do you keep all this shit straight without having an aneurysm?

Niki315

Fate Stay.... *drools* I love Fate Stay, so count me in.

Major Major

How well should we know the setting for this?

If you guys need some inspiration, check out my failed attempt from like a year ago. Includes a few Servant examples and my exhaustive setting description. With that said... I have my eye on this. No promises. :P

Niki315

I was involved in trying to get that one off the ground as well ^^() I hope I'm not going to curse this one too!

The problem there was I didn't give enough incentive to be a Master... so everyone wanted to be a Servant. ><

Niki315

Well, most people want to be the person with superpowers rather than the mortal protected by the person with superpowers.  Very few people are attracted to the role that makes them a liablity.

pendarious

personally i think the master is the more fun role because you have to plot on how to deal with your enemies not only master but servent alike plus you have to strategise how best not to be a burden on your servent.

Zadaris

When you think of the role of Caster and her master it proves that depending on your heroic spirit the roles can be reversed.
"The only way to discover the limits of the possible is to go beyond them, into the impossible."

Major Major

Orochimaru

All masters should be familiar with is the fact of their own abilities and knowledge of mythology and the grail itself and past wars for it. Servants are to know that the spiritual world and the real world are in danger.

Now, I have seen most say that they wanted servants. If you read all of it and maybe I was not clear. Everyone is to play two characters. A Master and a servant. HOWEVER, you are not going to be your own servant but someone elses. If you cannot play two characters, then someones will have to fill that role, or I will ontop of all the enimies I will be playing.

pendarious

that should be fun. though could you explain more about the whole seven sins connection?

Orochimaru

I was hoping to not spoil the end plot, but they are connected because it's the continued sins of man that have called forth the grail on it's own terms. Eventually, the master of these sins turns out to be the living concious of the grail itself. In order to pull a fragment remaining of the grails power. It needs to fill the living...servant included with the highest peak of each sin. IE wrath... Evryone becomes violent and angery for no reason, releasing that energy into the world.

pendarious

That's similar, if not the same, to what's revealed in Hollow Ataraxia. Not really spoilers for anyone who knows the setting. :P

Orochimaru

I have no knowledge beyond Fate/Stay night so sorry if you see it;s the same. Then again, that's just being general. I am noted for my surprises.

It's actually described, though not in great detail, in FS/N. Though if you've only seen the anime, I guess you wouldn't know.

Orochimaru

Only anime yes, is this a problem? Your free to not stay if the 'samething' bores you.

Oh no, not at all. I'm just mostly talking to myself about why I know more. xD

Orochimaru

*nudges* Sure, stroke your ego a little more why don't ya.

Regaurdless, again, it's more towards the end, which means there is still something before that. It'll be typical...yay... but I am still sorting out sometype of maybe original things. Maybe not...

Great now doubting myself here. Oh well, I'll figure something out.

That's not how I meant it at all -__-;;

Orochimaru

Ego part was a joke. lol

Don't worry. I was horsing around too about the doubting. I never expect to not be totally original. I'll figure something out. Besides, this is an interest check and I need to know NOW who can handle two characters. Thats all.

I should note for later that you can talk to me if you want something to be added, or if you want to add your own idea to the story. I ask you just talk to me.

So, unless my math is off. If everyone who shown interest so fate will for sure play and does handle two characters. We need only one more person and then I can get the profiles going.