Inspiration comes from all sorts of weird places...

Started by Chris Brady, November 28, 2008, 02:42:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chris Brady

Although this is U.S. centric, I think a lot of us could get a little from this...

http://captain-america.us/articles/civil-war.htm

Sometimes you learn things from the oddest places, eh?
My O&Os Peruse at your doom.

So I make a A&A thread but do I put it here?  No.  Of course not.

Also, I now come with Kung-Fu Blog action.  Here:  Where I talk about comics and all sorts of gaming

Tomor

The ending of that particular story line though really turned me off from the marvel universe, then again I may have just grown out of comics completely, only time will tell.

Kelvered

I do not particularly consider it to be an odd place. Writing that does not inspire, elicit or inform is vague and hallow. A great writer knows to combine these three aspects, though of course a great writer will have other qualities. I am sure, seeing some of the individuals here, that inspiration can truly be found in the most intimate of scenes.
Nothing that is without compare has meaning. Comparison is how we define things, analyze things, and understand things.

Likewise, nothing that is without cause has purpose. It may very well be that all that is, simply, is.

About my fantasies.

Inkidu

Very true, very true. Politicians only seem to have what they want in mind. Not what the people want.
If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.