My Mother My Whore. {Poss Extreme. Son be a Daughter so open to M or F Partner)

Started by Ophelia Jaxon, October 07, 2011, 09:28:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ophelia Jaxon

My mother. My Whore - TAKEN

A seemingly Happy family the Laurence's have been. Joy married her highschool sweetheart and moved around with him to different reserves when he joined the army. She even blessed him with a son. She was the perfect woman, just as sweet as candy. She never had a bad thing to say about anyone or anything. She's a fabulous cook, attentive mother and wife...At least that's what people -think-. She's very good at hiding what she really is. A cock hungry whore.

While her husband is on leave, men visit their little house. Men that are there to have sex with the sexy woman. Men who pay for the services of her time.

Of course, Joy was careful to not get caught. She only took a few clients and only when her husband was away and son at school...It was only a matter of time that she got caught.

Her son was sent home from school for being in a fight. He hadn't started it, but he was pretty unpopular so the finger was pointed toward him. When he gets home at first he thinks no one is there...but then he hears noises coming from the mothers room. He has more than once masturbated to the image of his mothers form, being a virgin she was the closest thing to real live imagery especially since a few times he's caught her coming out of the shower and whatnot.

There she was. His mother...on her knees with a stranger buried to the hilt in her. And she's moaning. Swearing

"That's right! Fuck my whore cunt" the man obliged by banging her for all she'd worth and cumming unprotected inside of her. He called her a few filthy names, gave her a slap and laughed at her. Saying something like she shouldn't be fucking complete strangers in the bed she shared with her husband. Joy just laughed it off and said no one would ever know and besides...he benefited from her cheating ways. He tossed money at her and went on his way.

The son had moved away from the door by this time. Went outside and tn minutes later came through the door as if getting there just then. She was already dressed all prim and proper and concern on her face as to why he came home early. She had no idea he knew the truth. His mother is a whore. He was going to do everything in his power to make sure she's -his- whore.
ζ ·· The Ideas ·· The Kinks ·· The Apologies ·· The Rabbit Hole ·· ζ
come get a little crazy wicked with me...

Ophelia Jaxon

This plot could easily turn into F/F. What would the daughter think...coming home finding her mother cheating on her father? She's always had lesbian fantasies maybe it's time to act upon them.
ζ ·· The Ideas ·· The Kinks ·· The Apologies ·· The Rabbit Hole ·· ζ
come get a little crazy wicked with me...