what are you wearing?

Started by Cherri Tart, September 18, 2007, 04:30:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cassiopeia

Cherry red cowl-neck sweater (cuz baby it's cowled outside! *snorts* ... yeah I'm a dork -.-) and black jeans that have a bit of a shine to them.  Wearing black and white sketchers sneakers *mutters* since I have to do some filing today *mutters some more and longs for her black buckle flats*

Kytn

Blue jeans, t-shirt, and a comfy sweatshirt. Mondays are my lazy day. ^^
Updates coming soon!

msa24680

I'm boring... I'm in one of my suits, white dress shirt, and tie.  About to leave for work...

Vive

Got changed into my red tubetop after work, remembering how long ago it was I had this tubetop the last time. At least it's warm for it inside but outdoors it's way too cold.
And below the tubetop a pair of regular dark jeans *nods*

Beguile's Mistress

My outfit today consists of a maroon pencil skirt, ivory silk blouse with long sleeves, lapel collar and black edging on collar, cuffs and breast pocket, black leather belt, sheer black stockings and black pumps.

TheLegionary

Reading about Beguile's outfit always inspire me to learn more words!

Well, apart from mu usal uniform, today I am making a weird test: I am wearing sunglasses in my room. Why? One of the walls of my room is actually a window and the curtain does not blackout all the sunlight. I suspect my migraine crisis in the last days are being caused by excessive sunlight.

It will be an odd day... I am wondering how many times I will have to explain this for my workmates...

lenka

long yellow pants with white puppies on them...PJ's
and a black baggy shirt!
...very...very daggy indeed!

msa24680

sigh.... once again.  in my suit ready for work.  black pin stripe, white dress shirt, red tie, black socks and shoes.  Oh, and black boxer briefs too!

Beguile's Mistress

Black and white hounds-tooth plaid skirt, black belt, red silk blouse with long sleeves and lapel collar, beige stockings and maroon pumps.  Reading glasses today, too.  My eyes are tired.

Cassiopeia

Deep plum sweater with a plunge v-neck over a light green multicolored shirt with a peacock print, my new dark blue jeggings that look practically painted on ... but I likes it! ... tucked into my chocolate suede boots.  Oh and 3 inch silver teardrop shaped earrings with smaller turquoise teardrops dangling from the center of each.   ;D

ausyandy

Tracksuit shorts (aka 'sweatshorts') and a t-shirt.

msa24680

Jeans and a t-shirt...  thank you Federal Holiday.  :)

oraphi

Pedestal, pedestal falls away.
Wake once, another day.
Sweat dreams ~

O&O
Behind the keyboard with Oraphi; an introduction

Beguile's Mistress

Deep red tunic top with a rolled collar, shoulder fastenings, 3/4 length sleeves with narrow cuffs and black leather belt, black, tapered wool slacks, black stockings and black flats.

Cassiopeia

Cream colored baby doll top with lace trim, fabric buttons, deep v-neck, and half sleeves, an oversized butter cream cable knit cardigan (unbuttoned), black jeggings, and black rounded toe flats with silver buckles.  My hair is in a loose braid, pulled forward over my left shoulder.

Lady Valtrya

little gray high school football t, black pj pants with litle skuls, hearts and stars on them
{{ tie me up and chain me down, but ill never give up}}

Nico

black boxer briefs, black tee

Beguile's Mistress

Light gray business suite with double-breasted jacket and pencil skirt, silver crested buttons and teal sleeveless blouse with a bow at the low v-neck, beige stockings and gray heels and my reading glasses.

TheLegionary

White running shoes by Adidas, black socks, running short, a dri-fit running shirt. Lots of sweat, I should have taken a shower when I came back from the gym...now I do not feel like taking a shower...I wish one of the girls could help me to go to the restroom... LOL

Aether

Black Old Navy briefs and a cheap ass wrist watch...

Autumn52

Flannel PJ and two pairs of socks and a blanket. My PJ's are pink with purple hearts. I had to dig them out.
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

midnightkitty

Midnight Blue singlet top, black high waisted skirt, thigh high stockings and my dragon crystal necklace.

Aiden

Just a pair of cotton shorts and socks. (Just woke up)

Bubbles

white undies with blue lines-pattern and a big -Gray-,[reaching to my butt] T-shirt..
A/AO/O's
No more RP's.I am swamped for now.

TheLegionary

a long sleeved shirt in black and orange, a par of long trousers of the same colours, black socks, white briefs.