U R Banned!

Started by stormkitten, April 17, 2009, 12:06:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mordred

Banned for insinuating this creature could have possibly made a decision to not enjoy the wild penetration of your lovely neck. Simply couldn't happen.
*See Pillory*

Autumn52

Banned for saying penetration and making me think naughty thoughts. (how delicious)
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Mordred

Banned also for saying penetration and making me imagine a warm gush as these sharp creatures of mine push them into that delicious neck.
*See Pillory*

Autumn52

Banned for only wanting to penetrate my neck. *pouts*
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Mordred

Banned for using the beguiling power of the pout upon this ravenous creature. For she must surely know that and creature, living or not, would happily penetrate this pouting beauty. In whatever way she so wished.
*See Pillory*

icandor

Banned for being weak willed against women and their charms
Taking life seriously was your first mistake, Have fun with the time you've gotten your only here for so long.

Izzy1337

Banned for saying that Mordred is weak willed. He's just enjoying himself. :P
Fire is my Element, and I love to play with it; Water is my Passion, and I live to play with it.

icandor

Banned for not believing when I said he was!
Taking life seriously was your first mistake, Have fun with the time you've gotten your only here for so long.

Anesa

Banned for believing he was and STILL arguing about it!  ;P

icandor

your banned for not seeing my point of view

Anesa

Who told you you could have a point of view?  BANNED!

icandor

You did yesterday! Banned!~

Izzy1337

Are you calling Camille a liar?! BANNED!! :P
Fire is my Element, and I love to play with it; Water is my Passion, and I live to play with it.

icandor

No I'm calling you a liar Banned no wait I'll un-ban you just so I can Ban you again for arguing!!

Izzy1337

Banned for calling me argumentative!

icandor

Banned for not accepting the fact you are

Izzy1337

I am not, either!! ;) Banned!

icandor

Banned cause I can prove it

Izzy1337

Banned because you're not letting me have the last word. *pout*

Missy

Banned for asking to have the last word

Izzy1337

Banned for ganging up on me. *steals last word and runs off with it*

icandor

*yoinks the last word back* Banned for trying to steal it again!! Bad you

Belle33

Banned for accidentally chopping of the end of your ponytail.

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Anesa

Banned for not having a ponytail.....(easier to pull ya around) ;P

icandor

Banned for thinking of pulling my ponytail (my ponytail is safe in double sponge bands)