[interest] Spirit of the Erotic Century?

Started by Loquacia, June 29, 2009, 03:50:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Loquacia

A system-based game (system here) http://www.faterpg.com/dl/sotc-srd.html of Ribald Pulp Adventure! Any interest? It would be easy enough to add that Elliquiy touch by playing characters devoted to ushering in a new century of openness and sexual liberation, or even changing the time if there'd be more interest in an eroticized League of Extraordinary Gentlemen.

Transgirlenstein

A ribald and erotic version of the LXG where we are charged with bringing a sexual liberation?  Add me in!
Busy with freelance writing work.  Replies slow.  Feel free to prod me. 

Formally Tripping Satyr, Tripping Snake and QueenTrippingserpent.  Often known as Trip.

Ons/Offs: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=19217.0

Seeking Games!: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=71239.0

RubySlippers

Pulp adventuring with funny gadgets, ether goggles and other fun things YES.

I do have an idea Fah lo Suee as in the daughter of the crime lord Fu Manchu she did work both sides in the many novels and is well a hot, devious and dominant in a good way Chinese woman enough said.

Loquacia

Just a bump to let people know I'm still interested in getting a game going. It looks like interest is in a late-Victorian setting, which is cool by me. The link in the original post explains the format for creating a character. Fu Manchu's daughter would certainly be appropriate, anything else can be suggested, I'll let you know if it would work or not.

I should mention that I'm not on daily, so this isn't going to be something that would require you to post daily or anything like that.

Cosmo_ac

I have to admit, this does sound kind'a interesting.  Could you tell me a bit more what you have planned for the game?  In a way, it reminds me a little of "The Man from O.R.G.Y." series.

Doktor Sleepless

I have a zeppellin pirate; steampunk to the wall. Can I play?

Olivia Nope

How rough is this system to learn?  It definitely sounds like an interesting concept for a game and I'd be up for it.

Prefect Mos

This sounds quite interesting I have several ideas for Mad Scientists... Perhaps this time i may be a mad Sociologist, or perhaps a Mad Forrester.... there are so many options, But i think I have to go with the Mad Biologist...  hrmm... Now to be Evil or neutral....

Loquacia

Prefect Mos: the difference between an evil or neutral mad scientist is whether they got the grant you were hoping for.
Syrorder: if you have any system problems there'll be help available, The system won't intrude too heavily on gameplay, it's got a nice way of making the characters fleshed out and interrelated and keeping everyone's roles defined.
Doktor Sleepless: If you play a zeppelin pirate you'll save me having to play one. gotta move those characters around somehow!
Cosmo-ac: haven't read that one. I've got a pet setting in which the oceans rise dramatically in the mid 19th century, which leads to an ascendant Russian empire, Voivodes ruling Siberian frontier towns like their own Medieval fiefs, London transformed to a canal city, Paris an independent Communard city-state, a United States beset by separatist terrorists and militant abolitionists, and more crazy anachronistic gadgets than you can atomize with a Tesla pistol.

Doktor Sleepless

Then you've got a Zeppelin pirate!

Here's my character's pirate flag; and use this as a place holder for my sheet.

He's a former Captain for Her Majesty; but he believes the military and the rest of the government are corrupt, so he set out to battle injustice, basically becoming an airship Robin Hood... but he still considers himself British, so he's kept the Union Jack as part of his flag.

Inspired by Abney Park's "Airship Pirate", and my own mad love for steampunk and airships..

Here's the good Captain himself: