Flatmates (Bi Fun)

Started by Jester, August 31, 2012, 07:05:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jester

Hi there,

I am wanting to startup an old game of mine with a twist.

The story is that my guy Adam Star owns a very lavish flat in London. He has made his own wealth and now spends his time writing.

He is opening up his large flat to two new tenants. The story starts with the two new people moving in on the first night they play poker which leads to strip poker and then onto dare poker.

I am wanting one of the following combinations:

1 woman and 1 man (bi and submissive) - A game where the girl is keen to get the two guys together and both her and me dominate the submissive guy.

1 woman and 1 man (butch) - A threesome where the girl gets scared and is raped by the two men.

2 women - Leading to a threesome with one girl being sexy, slutty and horny and the other one shy, pretty and bookwormish who goes so far but then is forced by me anfd the other woman further.

Depending on interest it can be any of the above. Let me know what you think.

The apartmenr could look like this

JadenMystic

These are my two choices:

1 woman and 1 man (butch) - A threesome where the girl gets scared and is raped by the two men.

2 women - Leading to a threesome with one girl being sexy, slutty and horny and the other one shy, pretty and bookwormish who goes so far but then is forced by me anfd the other woman further.--I'd play the bookworm. :-)

A/A(update 1/27) Ideas(update 6/15) O/O&Chars(update 2/1)

there are times when a change of direction is for your highest good. It takes courage to change direction. Choose the path your heart agrees with and walk with your head high and your eyes open. Don't be afraid.

Missy

I might like to be a submissive woman