Interest Check - The Way Back - Hard Edged Sci-Fi Collaborative Writing

Started by mayovagn, August 28, 2012, 04:34:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mayovagn

Based on the GURPS Reign of Steel setting, The Way Back would deal with characters stuck in a secret deep underground American moon base ten years after the AI revolt.

As a work of collaborative fiction we will just be using the setting, the world from the book and not the GURPS system at all.

Hard edged and gritty the project will require writers willing to read a fair bit of background, really think about character and story and be willing to work together towards a common goal of writing and enjoying a bleak future world where the machines have won.

If you are interested in this idea please download and read through the material in the following zip file. If you are still interested after that, please either say so in this thread or PM me.

http://www.zen90682.zen.co.uk/wayback.zip

Thanks for your interest and your time.

mayovagn
All hail Eris! Kallisti! All Hail Discordia!

Member in good standing but poor sitting and terrible leaning of the Most Secret Order of the Stone Bonker of the Kakapo

Teo Torriatte

I am definitely interested!

I'll come back later with a character idea or two. >_<

SGTDan

“We are all a little weird and life’s a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love.”  -Dr. Seuss
Proudly Demisexual
Do you love Star Trek? Answer the Call to Duty
My RP Requests