Looking for another female for a vampire story.

Started by bandit, August 26, 2012, 09:13:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bandit

Hello everyone! After a bit of a hiatus I'm back and looking to get back into writing with some of my old friends as well as seeking out some new friends to write with.

So the idea is that myself and my dear friend Lesley are looking for another female for a story that is a bit of a different approach to the whole mortal girl falls for a vampire thing....

First of all this is going to be set, loosely, in the Anita Blake Vampire Hunter setting, in the modern day city of Miami. It is a non-cannon story with non-cannon characters. Not being overly familiar or familiar at all with the books actually isn't a huge problem as the whole idea is that the girls involved in the story aren't overly familiar with vampires and such beyond that they exist and are out in the open etc etc etc. The details below are all negotiable for the most part, as this is still a fairly rough idea. Lesley and I are hoping to find someone who's interested in helping flesh out the idea so that it appeals to all parties.

The idea goes something like this:

Two beautiful college students have been friends for a while and tend to do nearly everything together. Both have recently gotten out of bad relationships and decide to go out and hit the Miami club scene. It's an amazing night of drinking and dancing, letting their hair down for the first time in a while. The night is going well when a good looking German fellow introduces himself and starts buying drinks. He's wealthy, and as the girls quickly find out, he's also a vampire. Drunk and feeling adventurous, the girls go home with the wealthy vampire and have a wild evening with him.

From there the story would revolve around the girls and how they settle into a communal relationship with the vampire and how the deal with everything the learn about him. Slowly his world is revealed to them. Will they run for the hills or stick it out?

The vampire's name is Karl Friedrich von Moltke, born to a wealthy land owner in Prussia and made a vampire by a former Byzantine warrior named Constantine. He has spent the last three centuries following his master from country to country, city to city, profiting and living off of war. To learn more of the vampire check out his bio here...

So there you have it. It's a story about two girls getting caught up in a pretty wild relationship with a vampire who is a three hundred year old mercenary, still in the employ of his master. Karl as a character is a ladies man with a bit of a sadistic sense of humor. I think a lot of people will enjoy him and I'd be happy to provide some writing samples with him and his brothers, the other vampires made by his master Constantine.
the smiling bandit strikes again! haHahA

Read the deeper side of bandit here! Or just his o/o's here.

This hardcore ghetto gangster image takes a lot of practice.

bandit

Hopefully Lesley wont mind my sharing the model she's going to use for her half of the friends...The pic is a little big so I'm putting it in a spoiler box...

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Or just click here...

I suppose this pic is smaller and shows her just as well lol

Sarah Morgan

Here's hoping this story han't found another partner yet, because I always like a good vampire story!  I thought I'd put my interest here, because I'm not sure how to send a PM to more than one person at a time.  If this has already been claimed by someone else, I'll definitely follow along!  I like the unique angle, where two women will be involved instead of just one, like how the stories usually go.  Having both women interested could make for some drama later on, unless everyone eventually agrees to share.  Anyway, I'm definitely interested, if this is still open!

bandit

bandit

We were in agreeance that this model might be a good look for a shy counter part to Lesley's character...

Pretty girl in sweater and panties

Also just to share, Lesley is talking about playing her character as a pre-law student at the University of Miami, an out going type.

Sarah Morgan

I'm glad you two were thinking of a shyer character, since that's the type of character I find it easiest to play.  I can't see the picture, on account of the info I sent in PM, but if one of you feels like giving a basic description, that would help.  I'm totally fine with the shy bit though, a nice contrast to Lesley's more outgoing character.  Maybe it's even her idea for the girls to go out in the first place?