Cabin in the woods - horror fun - looking for one more M

Started by RedEve, August 17, 2012, 11:26:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nazz

Quote from: persephone325 on August 19, 2012, 06:26:02 PM
*dies* lol I'm a total Matthew fangirl. Haha.

He's my actor-idol as far as me being nerd on his way to the criminal justice field. He does the job of being the badass genius on Criminal Minds just too well...
- - - - - - -
- - - - - - Ons 'n Offs - - - - - -
- - - Nazz's Storyboard (Requests) - - -
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

(( Currently back in college. Stuff's gonna be a lot slower from me! ))

persephone325

Quote from: Nazz on August 19, 2012, 06:44:02 PM
He's my actor-idol as far as me being nerd on his way to the criminal justice field. He does the job of being the badass genius on Criminal Minds just too well...

Oh, yes indeed. lol He's just too good looking for his own good. :p
This doesn't have to end in a fight, Buck.
It always ends in a fight.
You pulled me from the river. Why?
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

Nazz

Quote from: persephone325 on August 19, 2012, 06:50:20 PM
Oh, yes indeed. lol He's just too good looking for his own good. :p

Well maybe you'll just have to keep his image in mind if Kevin happens to be paired up with Miku, huh? ;)
- - - - - - -
- - - - - - Ons 'n Offs - - - - - -
- - - Nazz's Storyboard (Requests) - - -
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

(( Currently back in college. Stuff's gonna be a lot slower from me! ))

persephone325

Quote from: Nazz on August 19, 2012, 06:52:56 PM
Well maybe you'll just have to keep his image in mind if Kevin happens to be paired up with Miku, huh? ;)

How could I forget any image of him? *innocent laugh* :)
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

nyarlathotep

Well I guess that's me out of the competition then :-(
"Give it to me", she yelled. "I'm so wet! Give it to me now!"

She could scream all she wanted. I was keeping the umbrella.

Nyarlathotep's corner | My Ons and Offs | My A&A
My solo cravings

persephone325

Quote from: nyarlathotep on August 20, 2012, 01:00:44 AM
Well I guess that's me out of the competition then :-(

No it's not. He'll be a suspect anyway, so I'll probably end up running to you for safety. ;)

Granted I don't die within like the first two minutes. lol
I don't know.

RedEve

Nice character Harmony. :) Would you be interested in her being the one who has organized the trip and nagged her dad into giving her the keys to the old camping site?

I will create one more guy so that we at least have a 3-4 male-to-female ratio. ;)

That also means that this thread remains open for one more male character. Even if the IC has already started by then, we can treat it as someone who arrives a little later than the rest.

"I don't have a dirty mind, I have a sexy imagination."
My ons and offs- My F-list

RedEve

Name: Matthew Lacroix
Horror archetype: Party-loving jock
Short bio: Matthew was born and raised in New Orleans. From an early age, he showed a knack for athletics and at one time he was a member of the football, basketball and soccer team at the same time. After junior high, he settled upon football and became an on-the-field phenomenon as well as a heartthrob for his female classmates. As his team’s starting quarterback, he guided them into deep state championship runs in both his junior and senior year, though his team fell just short of the championship game on both occasions. Many scouts claimed that Matthew had the talent to have been picked up by a division I football program, but his laid-back, happy-go-lucky attitude caused him to never commit to his sport 100%. Thanks to his sheer talent, he was picked up by a Division II program, and he has been the starting Quarterback for the Asuza Pacific Cougars since his sophomore year. But his interest still waver more towards girls and partying than his sport.

Matthew was a decent, if not truly brilliant student in high school, again leaning more on his intelligence than any hard work. He managed to keep his grades up at a B- average for most of high school and has been getting roughly the same results in college. As with his football, he might do better if 90% of his attention wasn’t devoted to getting drunk and getting laid.

nyarlathotep

Quote from: persephone325 on August 20, 2012, 01:11:29 AM
No it's not. He'll be a suspect anyway, so I'll probably end up running to you for safety. ;)

Granted I don't die within like the first two minutes. lol

Yeah but if I get 'turned' you could be running out of the frying pan and into the fire ;-)

Anyway I like a challenge!

If the pic doesn't float your boat let me know and I'll change it.

If we go with the lovecraftian horror idea then we already have our vigrin sacrifice.

My solo cravings

persephone325

Quote from: nyarlathotep on August 20, 2012, 03:04:07 AM
Yeah but if I get 'turned' you could be running out of the frying pan and into the fire ;-)

Anyway I like a challenge!

If the pic doesn't float your boat let me know and I'll change it.

If we go with the lovecraftian horror idea then we already have our vigrin sacrifice.

Are you directing the comment about your pic at me? Cause if it, he's HOT! lol And if he gets bitten and turns into a vampire, Miku could be his blood doll. :p Haha.

lol Virgin sacrifice. :p Hey, wait! That's me!! Haha.
I don't know.

RedEve

azzmeister89

LordLuck

Hello there y'all! Is there still any place for another male?

In any case, here goes the application character sheet!

Name: Edgar Flint
Horror archetype: The Outraged Rebel
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Short bio: Growing up in a disfunctional home with a careless mother and an alcoholic father, Flint grew up to be come the worst sort of Rebel. Noisy and tiresome, the young man mocks all other sorts of guys and even girls as he grows bully-like into his perusing moods, asking intimate questions in order to offput the others nearby. Feeling a victim of his family and the society, he is ofter misunderstood as a jerk, while is actually a pretty sensitive and care-needing man. His moods and actions usually have him popular with the wrong sort of friends and less-than kind girls.
Mourning.

PigPin

Name: CJ Simmons
Horror archetype: The Bad Boy.
Short bio: An army brat if there was ever one, Cj moved around a lot.  The typical teenage angst was Cj’s problem.  He had enough of the moving around in High School.  The guy was smart enough to get into college.  When he turned 18 he picked a college far away from his family. The boy had enough streets smarts to survive but still ended up with the bad crowd.  He makes a living selling whatever he can get his hands on at the time. Cj’s not above a little B & E either.  He’s putting himself through college.  Cj is out to prove the he doesn’t need his folks in his life.

persephone325

Quote from: PigPin on August 21, 2012, 09:27:36 AM

Goddamn Jeremy Renner!! Why must he be so good looking?! I swear, all the guys in this RP are too hot for their own good... lol
I don't know.

azzmeister89

I'm not even sure who it was i used with mine lol but yes they all do seem a bit mcdreamy or mcsteamy types

PigPin

It's a plot to take over the world, one thread at a time.

Cami

azzmeister89

Haha cami you should join in soon, your missing out on all the fun

Cami

Is the IC open? Or in the OOC? Sorry, I've been mega busy so I haven't had time for the meet and greet :(

nyarlathotep

My solo cravings

PigPin