News:

"The Most Precious Jewel [One Shot: NC-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

The End [Post Apocalyptic]

Started by Gekido, August 11, 2012, 02:11:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gekido

Chaosfox

I will have my character sheet up Sometime this evening Will be going out of town for the day later nad do not know whan I will get back
There is no Order only Chaos and all the joys that it brings. 
This way too On's and Off's

Clio

Signature by the amazing Amaris.

Geeklet

I'm down, just gotta find time to get a character together.

Gekido

Okay I am officially ready to start this tonight. I want to know who is in this?. MzHide and Christina are you still in?, if they are I will need at least two more people to officially start this!

Clio

Gekido

Siereis

Hm...well after reading through this intro post I am now more than just a little interested in possibly joining.  However...a few questions before I come out and say I want in.

1) Even though the original poster says this is not a system driven plot, what sort of content could we expect to encounter? For example - is it pretty much purely interactions between characters for the most part or would we be responding to the monsters/NPCs/events you make Gekido?
2) Roughly how sexual do you expect the story line to be? Just a rough estimate will do.  If sexual content is welcome, how will it be played out? Like for example will it purely be between characters or include the NPCs you make Gekido as well?  Any additional information would be appreciated here.
3) Along the same lines...how much will be combat focused?
4) Lastly, it sounds like you'd prefer players use real life models for their characters...is this true or can I use an 'anime' style image as well?

Thanks for any info!

Gekido

1) Even though the original poster says this is not a system driven plot, what sort of content could we expect to encounter? For example - is it pretty much purely interactions between characters for the most part or would we be responding to the monsters/NPCs/events you make Gekido?

The events in the story will be done by the players, of course I will put some monsters and all the good things for you to encounter. It would be a mixture of both, interacting with monsters and characters. I will also make npcs of course.

2) Roughly how sexual do you expect the story line to be? Just a rough estimate will do.  If sexual content is welcome, how will it be played out? Like for example will it purely be between characters or include the NPCs you make Gekido as well?  Any additional information would be appreciated here.

The sexual part depends on the players but it will be played out. I will make different posts for different places in the diner. So if you want to have sex with a char you can move it to another place of the dinner (which is pretty big) and have your fun there. Also the monsters will look for females (and males that are willing) to have fun with them.

3) Along the same lines...how much will be combat focused?

This is more of a survival, the monsters are pretty strong so if you go one on one you would most likely be killed.

4) Lastly, it sounds like you'd prefer players use real life models for their characters...is this true or can I use an 'anime' style image as well?

I prefer to use real life models however I won't fight if you use Anime like models.

Clio

Quote from: Gekido on August 26, 2012, 05:04:35 PM
Nice Avy Christina :)

Thanks...although I'm Christa. Not Christina. ;)

Gekido

Siereis

Here's the character I'd like to use.  Edits or comments would be appreciated!

Name: Li You
Sexuality: Mostly Straight
Skills: Cooking, Hiding, Learning new skills (she was good in school after all), some basic shooting skills, some basic cell biology.
Personality: Logical, untrusting, book-smart.
Bio: Li grew up in America as the child of two Chinese immagrants.  She knew no hardships in her young life and could be characterized as rather plain.  She lived a normal life in a normal suburb where she grew up, going to college just as everyone else in her neighborhood did.  She lived her life as her parents instructed her - earning good grades, avoiding bad influences, and all together just being a responsible person.  Li attended Georgia Institute of Technology, an engineering school in GA where she was majoring in biology.  However, all that changed with the end of the World.  After that day a few months ago, her world was turned upside down.  She witnessed first hand as her parents died from infection.  Knowing that she could no longer expect to simply listen to others to tell her how to live, Li decided from that day on to live life on her own judgement.  Ever since her family was killed in front of her, Li has been on the road looking for safety and a new place to call home.  She has meet few friends in these past months and her own judgement has told her to avoid trusting people.  Somehow, she has managed to make her way to Mississippi and looks forward to seeing what is in s

Gekido

Looks good, okay we have three players. We only need one more and I can start doing the threads :)

Visna

I'm in. I'll post something up soon. Probably tomorrow.

Gekido

Okay then, with Visna we have all four needed. I will start making things...

Clio

Do we have any other men besides you, Gekido?

Gekido

Gekido

Apparently not, I can make a couple of npcs if needed

Siereis

Ya...I guess plenty of male NPCs would be appreciated, if only to make things more interesting.

On a side note...how are we starting off? Waiting for a room post from Gekido? or just start an intro post in the 'bar/main room'?

Gekido

Drake Valentine

Bookmarking for interest if you are still taking on additional characters.

"When I'm Done With You, You'll Be a:
Raped, Bloody, And Humiliated, Little Alice in Wonderland."

Introduction | O&Os | O&Os2 | IM RP Request(Canceled 04/11/2010) | A&As(Updated 10/29/13) | Solo RP Request (Updated 09/20/14)
Pale Eclipse - Group Game Project{Paused} 

Rage

In a restaurant.
"Would you like a table?"
"Nope, I want to eat on the floor... Carpet for five, please"

Geeklet

Might still be interested, if the thread doesn't get locked again when I go to post a character.

Gekido

it wont and we are looking for chars

Rage

Ah, that's brilliant, I'll have you a character prepared by the end of the day.
In a restaurant.
"Would you like a table?"
"Nope, I want to eat on the floor... Carpet for five, please"