Harem of the Twins

Started by DigitLninja, August 08, 2012, 08:07:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DigitLninja

Harem of the Twins

Two brothers in the prime of there lives, high power jobs where they merely need to show up to get payed, plenty of wealth and money rolling in and days to spend with each other, and a slew of willing females to serve and enjoy them.

The brothers have formed a harem in order to enjoy the pleasures of sex and servitude without making a brother jealous... too much.

Brothers:
1: DigitLninja
2: Karasu

Harem:
1: JadenMystic
2: GaGa88
3: Vaulera
4: Marie Reynolds
5: Photo
6:

Here are the character sheets

Image/Description

Name:
Biography:
Kinks:
Offs:

[center][b]Image/Description[/b][/center]

[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Biography:[/b]
[b]Kinks:[/b]
[b]Offs:[/b]
Quotes to Live by:
"The world ends with you. If you want to enjoy life, expand your world. You gotta push your horizons out as far as they'll go" Sanae Hanekoma,The World Ends With You. for Nintendo DS

"A post should be like a mini skirt. Long enough to cover the important parts, but short enough to keep interest." -Someone

oh's and oh's / Double A's Update 1/10 / Short Story:Memoirs of Renamon/ Hey [you], you should check out my 1 on 1's

NINJA VANISH! *disappears in a puff of smoke*

Karasu

might be interested in your other brother ;)
SEEKING Undertale/Deltarune RP, PM to discuss details.

DigitLninja

Quotes to Live by:
"The world ends with you. If you want to enjoy life, expand your world. You gotta push your horizons out as far as they'll go" Sanae Hanekoma,The World Ends With You. for Nintendo DS

"A post should be like a mini skirt. Long enough to cover the important parts, but short enough to keep interest." -Someone

oh's and oh's / Double A's Update 1/10 / Short Story:Memoirs of Renamon/ Hey [you], you should check out my 1 on 1's

Karasu

SEEKING Undertale/Deltarune RP, PM to discuss details.

DigitLninja

Quotes to Live by:

JadenMystic

I'll play one of the ladies. :-)

A/A(update 1/27) Ideas(update 6/15) O/O&Chars(update 2/1)

there are times when a change of direction is for your highest good. It takes courage to change direction. Choose the path your heart agrees with and walk with your head high and your eyes open. Don't be afraid.

GaGa88

I'll join as a member of the harem. :) I'll PM you a character sheet when I finish it to see what you think.
You took my sadness out of context
At the Mariner's apartment complex
I ain't no candle in the wind
I'm the bolt, the lightning, the thunder
Kind of girl who's gonna make you wonder
Who you are and who you been.

DigitLninja

Quotes to Live by:

Marie Reynolds

I would to be apart of the harem

Vaulera

Interested, sign me up for the harem, pretty please.

DigitLninja

Quotes to Live by:

JadenMystic

Do you want us to PM you or character sheets or just post them up in the thread?

A/A(update 1/27) Ideas(update 6/15) O/O&Chars(update 2/1)

there are times when a change of direction is for your highest good. It takes courage to change direction. Choose the path your heart agrees with and walk with your head high and your eyes open. Don't be afraid.

DigitLninja

I'll make a character thread soon.

^_^
Quotes to Live by:

Photo

wow, I skipped over this a few times, I'm really glad I looked now while i did. I'm interested in playing as a part of the harem, prepared to adjust to everyone's styles.

Also, if there's not room, I understand. But I hope that there is, this game has a lot of potential.
Apologies and Absences

MIA MIA MIA MIA MIA MIA